Hey lads, I just recently realized I'm bi but I'm having trouble accepting it, it doesn't "feel" right just yet...

Hey lads, I just recently realized I'm bi but I'm having trouble accepting it, it doesn't "feel" right just yet. What can I do to accept that side of me?

Attached: BlurImage_27-8-2019-10-42-34.jpg (1386x1040, 444K)

Dont accept it. It feels more exciting to do something forbitten

Suck more cock duh

Interesting. But it feels kinda wrong to look over this part of me, doesn't feel like i'm being true to myself.
Hey i wanna

Nothing you can do. It will come with time or it won't come at all.
t. Self loathing gay whose acceptance will probably never come

Accept a penis into your asshole

Alright, so this is what I did when I wasnt sure. As a limber horny teenager I stretched untill I could suck own cock.

I learned real quick that autofellatio was more like suckinin dick than gettin it sucked, and suckin dick wasnt for me

Hope you liked my ted talks

Attached: 1487649210869.jpg (600x544, 90K)

Post cock and balls

It takes a long time. I'm totally gay and im 26, ive told 4 people and recently texted my mom. Still doesnt feel right and I still want to take it back. But I love penis it makes me super hard and i have dildos so it would be kind of ridiculous to try being with a girl.

liking men is what makes you gay.

if you can see a man and get an erection without thinking about his dick or any sex acts, you're gay. if you have to think about being fucked or fucking him, you're not gay.

>I learned real quick that autofellatio was more like suckinin dick than gettin it sucked

Can confirm the first part. Also it's like sucking a dick, while doing a backwards role, so it's not remotely as enjoyable as sucking someone elses dickā€¦

Funny you say it, I've done the same thing and realized I like sucking cock, that was actually one of the first "steps" towards me realizing i'm bi.

> what is pegging?

I tend to think about the afterglow moment, cuddling up to his chest after an exhausting session. Does that count?

I mean there has to be a middle ground right? I wouldn't call a guy who craves sucking dick but doesnt want a romantic relationship with a dude a heterosexual

Sorry I left out the total lack of arousal to beautiful women. Yeah my first crush was a boy in 8th grade, I was lusting so hard I had to debate whether or not to ask him if he wanted to fuck in the bathroom

Not my pic, saw it a week or so ago here and it's hot so I saved it lol

Yeah man you're totally gay. Just accept it, be thankful that you found yourself and embrace gayness

do you find him physically attractive without acknowledging his dick? if so you're gay/bi but if you don't you're not.
cuddling up is normal and doesn't signify attraction, it's a human interaction after sharing an intimate moment with each other.

yes that's why i didn't mention sexuality just that it isn't gay to like dick. it's not just wanting a romantic relationship because im sure you could have one with a guy even if guys repulse you, it's physical attraction.

of course if dick is the only part of men you like then you're not gay but you're not straight, i don't think there's a label for that kind of thing though because gay/bi doesn't cut it.

Yea ive definitely found that to be ridiculously true. I knew I had tendencies but i get fucking gay as hell when i have sex. Not to mention i havent even slept with a girl (still open to trying it though)

Yep, I wouldnt have sex with a guy who doesnt have a dick honestly.

>do you find him physically attractive without acknowledging his dick? if so you're gay/bi but if you don't you're not.
I'm not thinking about a specific person, so it's hard to say whether I'd find him attractive, because I'd like to imagine cuddling up to a good looking guy. How exactly his dick is designed is secondary.

>cuddling up is normal and doesn't signify attraction, it's a human interaction after sharing an intimate moment with each other.
See, that's what I'm pondering recently, is my desire for a male partner just an extension of my lack of intimacy.
I find it very difficult to imagine a woman would care for a man in the same way a man would care for a woman. So if I'm looking for love and recognition thereof, I'm probably most successful, by playing the female/submissive part.

Step 1 is admitting you're a faggot.
Step 2 is...

Attached: 1xop2q.jpg (543x405, 42K)

That's a big part of the appeal of men to me too especially being a short, cute and shy kinda guy. Then on top of that I'm a complete slut in bed and it just kinda all makes sense

that's not what im asking though. do you find him attractive? do you find male facial features, types and bodies attractive?? if so, you're gay/bi.

i think you're gay. when i imagine myself getting fucked by a guy the guy has no face and no body. i dont imagine a hot or ugly guy just a guy with a nice dick.

women do care for men like men care for women but it's rare and the lack of intimacy will do that to your thoughts but i still think you're gay/bi for being able to find males attractive.

I struggle with guys faces honestly, nothing ever really stands out as hot or cute like with girls. Abs and cock are hot as fuck though, and I think with guys a lot of the intimate attraction is built thru personality for me. All i know is the boner is intense and vaginas are gross

Lucky you, I'm tall and built somewhat masculine. I've been told by women, that I have the ideal height to rest their head on my chest in a standing position.

You're probably right, I just have that need to find a reason for everything. Just being gay/bi doesn't cut it, I want to know why.

I consider myself straight.

I'm not attracted to guys and the thought of kissing one is gross.

But I think it's hot when a dick cums.

Am I bi?

Attached: 42d35aea9a51f901ec491c95629a8bca.jpg (533x356, 20K)

Wouldn't call u bi, probably just a little bicurious but not full on bi

When you say realized that you are Bi that implies that you have accepted it. If you haven't accepted it then is it really there?
Don't worry about sexuality so much just do what feels right at the time. People get too caught up on this shit none of it really matters.

fuck a trap.