Why is she being made out to be the devil incarnate?

Why is she being made out to be the devil incarnate?

She might be an alarmist 'anxious' girl being pushed by activists, but she is also right.

Why don't conservatives want to CONSERVE the environment in which we live? The science is pretty clear, we're heading toward a point where the CO2 concentration is high enough that it will help melt more glaciers, releasing more CO2 frozen in the ice, which both temperature (warm water = increased volume) and extra water will raise sea levels.

Why don't conservatives actually want to CONSERVE what we have? Why are they so against it and don't have an idea on how to FIX the problem?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (716x676, 53K)

Because we don't a dumb smug cunt to know that le global warming = bad

i wonder what her pussy looks like

...??

>Why is she being made out to be the devil incarnate?
Because fossil fuel money buys a lot of propaganda to trigger its moronic targets.

The only good thing about her are the pics of her little pokies sticking out through her shirt.

Conservatives turned science into a matter of political belief. If you're part of the in-group, you choose not to believe in it. It has nothing to do with facts, and everything to do with fitting in.

Of course, billion dollar corporations figured that out and push hard to keep it that way.

Because it's hopeless (which is what even puppet girl was saying with her statistics) and the shit these eco-fascists want to do to even put a dent in the warming is even worse for the human race than the eventual effects of the warming.
If we killed 2/3 of the population and the rest went back to the stone age.... the earth would still be warming, just slightly slower.

As an incel I get triggered by people who have different opinions to me, especially if that person is a female.

How is she dumb, smug, or acting like a cunt? I'd like to know.

there's actually no evidence that CO2 actually does anything

here's some CO2 FACTS for LIBTURDS

#1: CO2 doesn't weigh anything. it has no mass! climate scientists DESTROYED

#2: CO2 doesn't actually exist. It was made up by Al Gore! democrats DISCOMBOBULATED

#3: CO2 is gay. Take that trans people! trans people DEPILATED

This plus the petro dollar.

go back to Sup Forums newfag

Sauce?

You might be retarded user.

Attached: but_thats_wrong.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Would you like to give up your car, air travel, anything made of plastic or steel, and all food grown in more than a hundred mile radius from where you live? Because that's what she would have us do

This dude can conservative like a boss.

Attached: 1306481769805.gif (450x379, 542K)

The left can't meme

0/10 bait

>hey user, why don't progressives want fo PROGRESS into the oven
You sound like a retard.

That is so hardcore trolling that I can almost see the King of the Trolls crown.

Be careful, someone might believe that diatribe.

Attached: 1348587355699.jpg (300x300, 18K)

She's fucking annoying amd way too overly dramatic, way too punchable.

Fallin for that low level bait?

Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, and Fox News are "news sources", so many probably do.

Progressives want to change things, conservatives want to conserve things.

Retard.

Attached: The Shitpost King.png (706x674, 65K)

Preserve Trees, Not Refugees!

Attached: 826FB3DC-E848-4A30-BFFC-BEEBF6D5363A.jpg (300x300, 12K)

How is she even remotely right? All the stats she gave were fakes, The terms she used made up or used improperly.

Do you even realize that CO2 is good? It's CO that we should be worried about.

CO2 is used by plants and converted to O2. Without CO2, plants would die.

Do people not realize that CO2 is even WHY we have live on this planet?

This little kid has more balls than any of you fat fucks! shes speaking up for something she believes in and cares about. When did you last leave your moms basement?

Better than dying!

Do you even realize how dumb you look?

excuse me i live down the hall from her bedroom thank you and don't you forget it buddy boy

even though i don't think it will really be OUR generations death
i see your point in keeping future generations alive

thank you!

I agree, CO2 doesn't exist, never has, just a bugaboo invented by Al Gore and the DEMONcrats on wall street

>science

name one thing that has been more consistently wrong.

Science deniers.

You're asking two different questions.
Conservative doesn't mean conserve, it actually means conserve yourself. Switch "conserve" for "ruthless", and you get a better understanding.
>Q2
We can. Use as much renewable energy as possible. Now. Put big gov into massive solar projects. It takes time to make it happen, and the whole battery argument is bullshit. Because every kilowatt hour from solar is one less from fossil fuel. Period. It needed to be started twenty years ago. Any start is a good start. Stop doing nothing. Generate electricity.

We don't hate her, we're confused why anyone thinks a spergie child is qualified to try to convince anyone of anything.

the narrative is always the same and i am convinced people who seriously believe in that shit do not even notice. Team A identifies problem. Team B identifies same problem. Team A hypes problem up to raise attention, also proposes radical changes to adress said Problem. Team B disagrees with said changes. Team A: OH SO YOU DENY THERE IS A PROBLEM YOU ARE MORALLY BAD EVERYONE LOOK HOW BAD TEAM B IS, SWITCH TO TEAM A BECAUSE WE ACTUALLY CARE

Always the same lowlife scheme, this is why people with different beliefs are mocking progressives and left leaning people. because they can't take them seriously

cause if the west went 0 emissions and people died from starvation no electricity and economy collapsed china and india still would not give a fuck. everything that is made in this world from the bucket that little girl shit in on that boat to the UN speach to building iphone and plastic tooth brushes and the wood in ur house planes cars the military all runs and was made using oil from the massive truck and machinery to pull it out of the ground to the factories building it.
Libearl fags that want to stop global warming are absolutely brain dead to how world system truly works and what it runs on. ITS FUCKING OIL!!!
im all for clean energy like nuclear and fusion and solar but that would have to be a slow transition its not just going to happen over night. And its sure as fuck not coming from world governments it would come from the private sector and entrepreneurs

Attached: 5vRuOM05qKIPJhO4SMqCwpOwlKpSBNRJODtkXndUFmA.jpg (533x800, 78K)

Underrated comment.

Everything is virtue signaling nowadays. Left, right, climate change, flat earthers, anti vaxxers. The facts don't matter to anyone, just say what your peer group wants to hear. Meaningful discussion is dead.

you die anyways

Why would her being a "spergie child" automatically disqualify her from doing so?

Her mannerisms and demeanor are straight up off putting at best and outright rude and unpleasant at worst.

Dont we all agree that yes pollution and climate change are a thing and we are actively trying to better that? It's not done overnight. It takes time and maybe multiple tries. Remember when US tried to convert to metric system? Me neither. Round head doesn't know what TF she's talking about and is obviously reading from a script. "Yeah honey go yell emotionally at all the world leaders, THAT will surely make a difference"

its not underrated if its not worth anything, samefag

Oh shit, with an argument that solid and that many sources to back up your claims, I have now realized how wrong I was.
Thank you young child for guiding me to the light and showing me the error of my ways.

So she intimidates you? Gotcha.

Maybe because she s a first world CHILD. And has no real idea how the world works

I asked a question. I wasn't arguing anything.

You a dummy

You a dummy

Same with Sup Forums by the way. We herald ourselves as the last true bastion of freeze peach, but in every thread, there is a majority either way and the rest are branded as shills for the other camp.

when you're not arguing anything then piss off

Why does her being young automatically disqualify her from being educated and knowledgeable about how the world "works"? Does age suddenly just make you know?

because she's young and mentally handicapped. She doesn't know shit about shit and is only concerned because someone else said she should be.

You're intimidated by an intelligent girl.

Religion and politics

Jesus you are dense. Fuck off

nobody intimidates me. I'm the scariest thing in these woods.

She has assburgers and is only saying what she is being told to say. Think for yourself

You assume those are the reasons why she's concerned. You're choosing to believe someone with a mental handicap is incapable of rational, singular thought and has to be told what to think.

How very small of you.

And you get off defending little cabbage patch retard? Come on now, who are you trying to decieve

I'd rather think you can't answer me so you try and silence me. Pathetic.

thread/

Attached: 2k4e2x.jpg (800x579, 45K)

You're only saying what you think others want to read. What's the difference?

It absolutely can have an effect on that. For example having been alive long enough to have done any meaningful amount of research, but as it stands i wouldn't care what she thought on any subject if she had literally been researching non stop since her birth.

Seriously? Maybe having a child go cry to the world leaders isn't the best way to talk about climate change. What did she even do that has been impactful? No one is intimidated you mung, they are annoyed nothing real is being done.

I do want these things to be heavily rationed / no-longer subsidised. Even without rationing or limiting access through taxation, if an airline ticket actually cost the amount an airline ticket would cost without the government subsidising everything, air travel would decrease to sustainable levels overnight.

Sustainable for the planet, not for the businesses. I care more about the future of humanity than I do about the future of any specific industry.

you think you're gonna change my mind by calling me small?

Is all you do is ask condescending questions?

>little cabbage patch retard?
ylyl?

Attached: earthfirst.jpg (1080x1253, 69K)

You don't know my motives. I'm not defending her. I'm asking that you all explain your answers and instead of explaining, you attack. That leads me to believe what you believe is nothing but hot air and nonsense.

So even if she had been studying it since she could read, you would ignore anything she said because she's young?

How utterly stupid.

Is all you do ask condescending questions?

Wait so you're telling me that global warming is bad? Because that's basically all she said. But in reality that's all the person that wrote her script said.

You think I'm trying to change your mind by calling you what you are?

Hmm. Interesting.

Can we get back to the topic instead of lashing out at everyone user, is this productive discussion? Oh wait youre on Sup Forums.

Sure. What's evident is that none of you can actually back up what you state when questioned. So I've got my answers.

Have anything stupid to say to this? You must be getting pretty heated about all these incels attack your round head waifu

I'm trying to have a productive conversation. I have to get passed the little boys bickering before I can get an honest answer out of anyone.

because the amount of time is still so short due to her youth. People three and four times her age with fat brighter minds and better research have been making these claims since before she was born. If nobody would listen to them, why should anybody listen to a naive child?

No u. Classic

And they are...?

What is there to back up? She said global warming is bad and that's it. Like yeah no shit global warming is bad you retard.

Is asking condescending questions all you do?

Lmao ok

I'm not even the one you were talking to you sperg.

Yes let's shatter their will yes. A little girl surely knows what's best for the world. I wonder if she knows about the horrors of the real world on top of climate.

You assume that people older suddenly have better research when in reality, she would have the better research because she'd have the most up to date stats and the ability to compare it to the older stats. You're stuck on the person telling you the house is on fire whilst ignoring the message that the house is on fire.

What are you talking about fagot?

Wasn't me either. Fag

Not all conservatives are denying retards. It will probably take big catastrophies to get them thinking too tho.

Attached: IxJJh3x_d.jpg (640x360, 22K)

Well, she literally had a US President make fun of her and people think it's ok. It doesn't get any more real than that, now does it?

You're joking right? There's people that have careers based on this shit, and are actively studying it, but because she looked at some charts she suddenly knows more? Come on you dumdum

ffs user.
>productive convo
youre on a board where a chastity device is the mascot

You mean like hurricanes being more destructive and hitting more often because the ocean is hotter? Yeah, they don't seem to be getting that memo.

NO ONE ACTUALLY LIKES TRUMP AND ANYONE WHO DOES IS A COMPLETE MINGE. This isn't protrump site you fucking woman