Seinfeld thread? Post Seinfeld pics, talk about Seinfeld. You know, thready things

Seinfeld thread? Post Seinfeld pics, talk about Seinfeld. You know, thready things.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fm7ugPPOnuI

Attached: tw9jm8irk9h31.jpg (960x816, 79K)

Attached: seinfeld2.gif (245x245, 1.58M)

Attached: download.jpg (500x367, 37K)

Attached: c39be0efb51438950eeed53dca84924e.jpg (639x471, 48K)

jerries appartment made no sense, was his kitchen sink facing a wall was there a closet there, or just an open void if it was a wall how did the tv fit, was he time traveller and had a flat screen

brb making a diaggram

Attached: CPJbwU1WcAEcICF.png (500x312, 219K)

Lol, holy shit I can't wait. Pic unrelated, just next to last in the folder and had something to say with the next one.

Attached: b50c13a797c6432888c2f776c92db059.jpg (500x375, 19K)

Teaching kids your religion.

Attached: funny-seinfeld-quotes-about-work-quotes-that-inspire-you-to-do-the-opposite-funny-seinfeld-quotes-ab (638x479, 39K)

Can someone bump this? I wanna see it live long enough to see his diagram if nothing else.

Attached: New Project.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

it was shot like there would have been a wall there but if there was the tv would have fit, i do not recall if any character every used this space nor do i think that jerry ever stored anything or reference any item in front of the sink

the tv would have not* fit

but if I was designing the apartment I would create a box then build the kitchen into the apartment on the other side of the wall and use a mirror image for the next apartment over, but still the kitchen took up more then 50% of that wall.

like this

Attached: sinefeilds place.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

I'm gonna pay extra close attention to this next time I watch it. You should post that to the Seinfeld Reddit.

i refuse to use reddit after the creator killed him self and his server/idea was perverted into a image board instead of its true purpose a place for college students to leak pdfs of expensive textbooks. American government really fucked him up but i degrees you can post it

tldr you do it faggot

Reddit is exactly where you kikeloving Seinfaggots belong.

Attached: 20190921_224050.jpg (729x714, 192K)

shut up Mr. Saito you bought this shithole you pay the sever fees so I can post my ramblings

I had no idea about that, but I feel that anger towards Vice firing Gavin Mckinnes even though I'm trans and that article was about that. He offends me in other ways, but he deserves to be heard as much as anyone.

how bout you just go eat a bag of dicks on your way back to plebbit

>Gavin Mckinnes
dubs
second that. i'm not sure about the article you are refering, but anyone who has devoted their life to informing/educating the masses and proven to use verified sources deserves their words to be promoted

I forced a lizard to watch sienfield until it died, when it died i put a loop in its terrarium that played the base line and added in a fake laugh on cassete. It was the only way I knew how to cope. I put a joke about pea nuts not being very pea shaped or even nutty, and how they are more brown and bean shaped, I thought it was classic. But the laugh at the end on the tape sounded alot like boy george getting fingered because I dubbed it over many times. It was a self rewinding tape player so I just threw it in the ground so he wouldn't be alone when I buried him. It probably played for 2 days before running out of batteries. It was before I had internet and I never took pics of it. When I look back I think to myself how gay it was.

wow, how much of an opponent do you have to be to get mack the knife level hate?

haha ya pea nuts are weird