Incest Thread GO!

Incest Thread GO!

Attached: 10500530.jpg (887x960, 77K)

Sister

Attached: 63831107250552301560.0.jpg (400x225, 67K)

Trump being impeached for treason. This is not a drill. Finally that bastard gets what he deserves.

hot got anymore?

Anyone have more of this chick named Elle Goodman. She fucks her brother. Ive seen some dropboxes with the videos but cant find them now.

Attached: Screenshot (31).png (790x1352, 858K)

My niece. Found out she had a Vent account so I made a throw away Vent and Snapchat account on a phone I bought secondhand. After a couple months I finally get her sexting, then sending pics. And as the only male figure in her life (her sperm donor of a father left my sister while she was pregnant) I get to corrupt her from one side and protect her from the other.

Attached: 0720011532.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Elle never fucked her bro.
She only ever sucked him for money from rg

As her uncle she has told me that she has tried alcohol (awe, so cute) but hasn't really had a boyfriend. But there is a guy she is talking to online that she kind of likes. As her Daddy she as told me that she let a guy finger her once but that was it.

I didn't ask to be lectured on the details of the sexual encounter she had with her brother. It was more of an inquiry if anyone knew where to get them.

A god among men

Get on Vent. It is prime hunting material for women with problems.

Attached: 0619010011.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Vent? You mean Ventrillo?

Nah, just called Vent. It's a phone app that is like a mix between Facebook and Fetlife and Twitter.

those nails, yup she fucks niggers.

Omfg yes you're so lucky getting to hear her cum on a big black cock that'd be a dream come true for me

Please tell me you jerk off listening

Horny cuck who cant help but share my sis
Kik lukesfatha

Unfortunately the brother is very underaged, and people have been banned here for just sharing a mega link to the videos. Also, the guy above who clarified details of the videos is still helping you... It helps to know exactly what to search for.

Messaged you

Why'd you delete your post?

When I was 12 I got felt up by my dad.
Since then I've had a thing for older guys and ultimately a fantasy of fucking my dad.

The other night I purposely left my bedroom door ajar while I was naked in bed fingering myself. It worked though because I could saw my dad walk past then double back and watch until I finished

Things definitely written by females the comedy

>sucked him for money from rg
Wasn't it blackmail ? That's what I've heard at least.

sis

Attached: dfgfdg.jpg (958x718, 74K)

I too would like more background info. All I ever heard was that it was blackmail. But that seems like a blanket response to any situation like this.