Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it

Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it.

Attached: clinton2.jpg (699x898, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rk-ZYkGlxqY?list=LLLXBhQkn13rBfutTHaPsyqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why?

Attached: 1569169121435.png (480x403, 271K)

If the fact that people actually elected Donald Trump to keep her out of office doesn't make it obvious to you how bad of an idea that would be, then nothing I say will convince you.

Because she had the most votes.

Meh I think Trump is a good President but I don't think Clinton would've been significantly worse

0/10 tryharder even a 5th grader knows that's not how we elect a president

Attached: 1485602231249.jpg (200x200, 5K)

and that's stupid, why should 1 persons vote weigh more than another person?

Imagine having to choose between two crooks.

Majority of people actually didn't.

Not like it's that much different in other countries. Except maybe both crooks are actually educated.

It doesn't matter why. That's how the presidential election works. Hillary lost by the only metric that mattered.

>we should be a true democracy and vote for a president by majority votes
>so what if the majority of Americans are living on the coast fuck those fly over states we need true equality

Attached: E5930EEE-D6C9-4120-9009-0344E2B3DE22.jpg (680x940, 63K)

no? she actually lost the popular vote too if you subtract the 5 million illegal aliens who voted for her

she should be executed via firing squad

geography doesn't vote user, people do.

Votes shouldn't be valued more or less depending on where you live.

Exactly true. Inbred hillbillies shouldn't even be allowed a vote, tbh.

Who exactly do you think you're educating with this take?

well, if that's the case, she still would have lost just based on the sheer number of conservative republicans in texas and alaska alone.

no? she actually won the electoral college too if you subtract the 5 million space alien electors who voted for him.

Because the inner cities would dominate every election and based founding fathers new this

Attached: americareich.jpg (247x359, 34K)

Wow. Just... Wow.

well, it's true. if you go based on the population of those states, not the geography, and the fact that most of the people in those areas are republicans, the popular vote would have elected him. that's why we have the electoral college though, so huge states can't have such a huge impact. It levels the playing field, but in both cases she lost.

wat.
Don't you understand what the term "popular vote" means.

T.

Attached: 1561367525190.png (202x246, 94K)

I'm kinda happy she's not, the shenamagins that occured during the nomination needed for sequences, though I think bernie is a bad idea he was not given a fair shake.

Attached: giphy.gif (450x248, 799K)

So she can go be president of the 2 cities she won and the rest of the country can ignore her.

Everyone's vote is equally worthless. All the popular vote is, is a poll.

She is the embodiment of corrupt politics.
Trump won because he was the better candidate. It's very simple.

Why are republicans so interested in talking about Hilary? Literally the only ones that care about her at all.

It is possible to amass enough power/influence with Hillary 8 years to create a dynasty.
Hillary lost,becuase she could have been a threat to a lot of powerfull groups,ironicly her competence made her a threat,leading to her downfall.
Universe has a nice sense of humor.

Attached: got him by the balls.jpg (445x480, 29K)

All votes are equal in the State that you place the vote. It is called Federalism. If you do not like it, there are numerous shitholes countries where all votes are equally worthless because a true democracy always becomes mob rule and then despotism. Read the Federalist Papers. Take a course in history that is not revisionist, and it will all make sense to you. Unless of course you are an idiot...a "useful idiot".

youtu.be/Rk-ZYkGlxqY?list=LLLXBhQkn13rBfutTHaPsyqA N:

But she’s not

You have a nice sense of humour

thanks m8

Attached: od son is a lot of fun.jpg (636x382, 63K)

>Memes and jokes aside, she should be in prison for 800 years and you all know it.

We'd be having a proxy war with Russia over Syria right now with boots on the ground if she had been elected.

Trump was the anti-war candidate

I'd be fine with a general popular vote but only if we went to a system where people who get more money from the government than they pay in don't get to vote. Basically if you don't contribute you shouldn't have a say in how the money is spent.

Needs a blowbang

Attached: hillary-clinton-benghazi-003.jpg (1012x569, 80K)

But (and I know that makes me the ideal candidate) I don't want to.
I have no desire to rule over people whom did not consent to be ruled over. If I'd be elected, I would pass laws that make corruption and intransparancy impossible and probably be killed by ((them)) before any of these rules take effect.

So who's the bigger crook. Hillary or Trump?

I understand no one has replied to you because you’re a retard, but I wanted to to tell you you’re a retard.

Hillary has been investigated for 30+ years and no one has found any crimes.

>Almost 4 years later
>Still crying like a lil bitch over Hill Dog losing

Trumps 2020 win is gonna drive most you leftists to mass suicide.

Did you read what you wrote before you hit post? Hillary was/is a corrupt whore, she would have fucked us even more than Obama did, and the majority of America would have fucking never gave a shit because at least she’d legalize interapecies marriage, pedophilia, murder for illegal immigrants, and then banned scary looking guns.

Back to plebbit you go bitch.

And a Democrat would never win an election ever again.
The majority of the democratic voter base are welfare drains.

Who gave (you) a phone, they should take it back and break it in front of you then put you back in the basement they chained you in.

That's because she's an absolute master. Very rare to see political ninja's like her being able to get away with anything she wants, except when it comes to getting elected president.

So what you’re saying is, have money and power and people willing to manipulate every facet of the legal system for you so you’re never convicted and then people who know you did some bad shit will say it but be ignored by people because fuck it.

Hopefully

>Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it.
Why?
What gives you the right to give history moral structure or state what should or shouldnt be?
Some bullshit idea that we are "progressing" to some leftist utopia?
Lol fuck that.
History is defined by the men who choose to define it.
Simpering cunts like you and for that matter her deserve nothing but contempt and will get nothing but defeat.

Attached: cuk (1) (1).jpg (1333x1142, 142K)

then it would be incumbant on the democrats that they change their party platform and try to appeal again to moderate mainstream voters and not those that suckle at the teat of government

No
That was faked
She lost popular vote

Of Nazi Germany perhaps...

Make Retards Great Again

I'd rather vote for her instead

Attached: 1569260923857.jpg (616x607, 58K)

Trump won the popular vote also

all those stupid assumptions

Attached: brain.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Hillary is because she actually colluded with Russia and sold them nuclear materials.

Nah. I didn’t vote for trump, and I didn’t vote for her either. I think she would have been worse. Nothing like a boomer generation white female who has grown up in a male dominated environment being in charge of men.

Fuckin bozo

Attached: 1EB2F75A-184C-49B8-8876-E55D216E7A74.png (241x230, 163K)

But shes not, thank god. And never will be.

She should be in jail. And you know that.

This is the only picture if her where i look at it and think "ide hit that "

that is false

prove it

Bleach Bit

yes, I do understand what popular vote means. It's how many people vote for candidate x versus candidate y. all I'm saying is that in certain areas of the country, the population is way more likely to vote for candidate x because he's a republican, and in some areas they're more likely to vote for candidate y because democrat. Texas and alaska are two states (or at least texas) that are predominantly conservative republican (because muh guns). Their numbers in the national popular vote would cause an almost landslide victory for republicans almost every time. That's why we have the electoral college, so that the voices representing smaller geographical areas have just as much power behind them as voices representing larger ones. People think it's a shitty thing, but it keeps things fair. The funny thing is the fact that whoever is in office, someone's gonna bitch about it. If a democrat gets elected, you start getting republicans complaining about the electoral college. If it's a republican that's elected, the democrats complain about it. Either way, it's there for a reason.

my sides
it's funny because only a republican could actually be that dumb

THICC

Attached: 1524601502092.png (670x833, 816K)

Attached: 1.jpg (442x628, 44K)

Attached: 1490380058867.jpg (300x367, 24K)

Attached: 1495205334506.jpg (799x1280, 165K)

Attached: 1544917682150.jpg (714x1061, 158K)

Attached: 1495220988217.jpg (650x800, 101K)

Attached: rpddec95.gif (247x338, 62K)

Okay, revisit the topic the next time a democrat is in office and you'll see exactly what I mean. People will reverse roles again.

yeah, tell Bernie that about the primaries where he smoked her, but she somehow got more delegates.

The dems fucked him. Angry dems fucked her in return. Deal with it.

Will you still not understand that more people voted for Hilary than Trump?

> Will you still not understand that more people voted for Hilary than Trump?

Will you still not understand that metric means absolutely nothing?

nobody cares about your stupid government america

>He lost because 3mil dead people "voted" Hillary
Trump won the popular vote, dumbass

this

She can be President of Mars if she promises to stay there.

Attached: HRC.jpg (570x381, 36K)