Serious question: How do you hit on a woman in a grocery store? A gym? A lady walking down the sidewalk alone?

Serious question: How do you hit on a woman in a grocery store? A gym? A lady walking down the sidewalk alone?

I've been single for going on 3 years, and I've opened up a lot, learning to approach women, get numbers, etc. I've landed 3 one-night stands. I'm doing okay. But SHIT, bros. For the life of me I have no idea how to not seem creepy in a grocery aisle, in the gym, or on a sidewalk.

Am I reading shit wrong? It just feels like most women want to be left alone in those situations, and they're sick of guys hitting on them during their private time.

Obviously it's different if they look at you and give a signal somehow. So I'm talking about total strangers that are oblivious to you as they go about their routine shopping, working out, or walking time. Is it okay to approach these gals and what do you say??

Attached: 1432453174743.jpg (600x800, 150K)

yeah, no.. don't
Not always the case obviously, but usually that's not the place to hit on girls

I read this as how to hit a women and was confused

You do not. You respect other people's space and only approach them if they're inviting you to or in a place/situation where it makes sense to do so. Never tell a person to take their headphones off. They're not interested.

Thanks, nigga. Thought so in general, but just checking.

But may as well make the thread useful. If any bros have good stories of getting pussy from one of these situations, please do tell...

Attached: KagneyKarter02.jpg (1500x1125, 259K)

Just whip your penis out and ask them if they'd like to suck it first or just get straight to the fucking.

>Never tell a person to take their headphones off. They're not interested.
ROFL, there are idiots who do that?

Well, that's much more simple

I didn't read any of this but the first sentence.

the key to chicks is normal conversation.

If you cant seal the deal in 2 sentences it wont happen.

I have picked up girls at coffee shops, gotten numbers in lines, hung out with girls from the gym. These encounters never start the way you're talking about. Try to create an opportunity for it not to be weird and if they don't think it's weird it will be obvious.

Stop putting bitches on a pedestal. Bitches ain't shit. Be that nigga and they will come

People do it to ME and I'm a normal guy. I hate it so much lol. Imagine a stranger who just wants to ask you a question and keeps bugging you to take your headphones off. Now imagine he's seven feet tall and ugly and stinky and clearly all horned up lol. Nobody wants that xD

Just comment on something in their cart or their workout routine or something neutral like that. If they are receptive to conversation they will engage, if not it's not a big deal and you just go about your business.

>Serious question: How do you hit on a woman in a grocery store? A gym? A lady walking down the sidewalk alone?
not an appropriate place to engage a busy stranger. she's stressed by k-mart's music and has shit to do, you have shit to do and are equally infuriated. save it for the smooth jazz club.

When you click with someone, you click. Don't force it too hard.

Hang out with girls. Girls you don't try to fuck. Girls love to hook up their friends with their guy friends. Surround yourself with women and you're going to get laid eventually.

Be patient, it's better than trying to force it and making things awkward.

Don't do this cringe.

kill yourself

Ok I did are you not a sad faggot anymore? :D

Ur cringe

I don't walk up to random women in the grocery store and say 'oh that's my favorite type of leafy green too!' lol

So you like asparagus huh?! *eyebrows*

I would say that it has 10% to do with the situation/circumstances, and 90% to do with you.

Sure, don't hit on a girl, if she has just suffered a car crash, but in everyday situations - if you are a man of value - you would not only score a hot chick, but make the hot chick overly excited. The job is for you to have value and make it shine from you - not if she is reading a book, while you enter her sphere

Op you're only supposed to hit on them during sex. You got your strategy backwards

Hello m'lady. *Headphones off motion* Hello m'lady. And why are we buying so many brussel sprouts today? Perchance a meal with a special gentleman? Oh you do have a boyfriend? Oh umm. Maybe he could call maybe I could call you?

are those eggs my dear?

Just read "Day Bang" by Roosh

I suppose you have a few eggs inside you too! Are they trying to come out right now or are you good to smash? *INTJ smirk*

>Just read "Day Bang" by Roosh
l o l i f y o u d o t h i s

Excuse me yes you lady walking down the street can I ask you a question? I like your trainers. What's the question? Oh um do you want to go out on a boyfriend? I mean a date? Oh you have a boyfriend? Oh ok anyway nice shoes. Sorry to

F U C K Y O U F A G G O T

Be hot...

Attached: 1565179821941.jpg (460x581, 80K)

Hang your dick out of your pants and stand directly in front of her making direct eye contact with a manly smile on your face. Do not in any way let her break eye contact. Do not say a word.
She will eventually break down and suck your dick.

or have money/power

Quite obvious. You show no interest and start talking to them randomly. Than ask if there single at the end.

WOA MIND BLOWN!!!!

Attached: tangdown.jpg (640x292, 62K)

>If you cant seal the deal in 2 sentences it wont happen.
lmfao what
for the record I've fucked three women
well, two and a 17yo (while I was also 17, Mr. FBI; fuck off)