Blocks your path

>Blocks your path
Wat do???

Attached: Greta-Thunberg.jpg (664x600, 33K)

Give her a tea and ask for Luisas number for science

Attached: 27039005501_671da1251a_o.jpg (863x1024, 68K)

Attached: FaceApp_1569415318418.jpg (664x600, 151K)

Distract her with my solar powered Casio Pocket Calculator, nip past, shovel some more coal into my smartphone so I can get a creepshot as I leave.

laugh at its ugly square head lmao

Pull out dick

”Entschuldigung Sie”. And dart around her.

cum all over her P U F F Y tits

Attached: 1569268066268.jpg (750x628, 31K)

Ask her what day and time the world will end..

I sucked a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's ass hole backstage at a concert, and then I used that log of shit as a dildo to fuck my pussy with and then the bacteria from the shit fertilized my egg cells and impregnated me with a retarded human shit baby and then I gave birth to that retarded human shit baby and licked its retarded shit baby ass crack and then I sucked on its rock hard retarded human shit baby fucking balls and fat fucking throbbing retarded shit baby fucking emo goth andy sixx sexy emo deathcore hardcore poser rockband cock until it couldn't take it anymore and then came a giant fucking load of retarded human shit baby cum all over my fucking face, and then I licked all the retarded shit baby cum off and then spit it out in my hands and then used the retarded human shit baby cum as lubricant to finger my ass hole with. God, andy sixx is so fucking hot.

Attached: sketch-1569353038902.png (720x775, 566K)

scroll on past

Turn 360 and walk

>kicks aspie
stay on your lane kiddo

Give her the Nobel Peace Prize

HOW DARE YOU!

Attached: 1462023536803.jpg (236x313, 11K)

So you'd walk into her??? Lol you retard

It looks like someone pinch-zoomed her face smaller on her head

this.

>Talks tough on the internet
>She is 16 years old

Newfag

Sit on face

sell her into a underground sex traider.
The old Epstein knew what to do with girls like her.

Perfect age for breeding

Who triggers polchan more? Greta or AoC?

Yeah and with the rotation of Nobels body we can finally power this green dream.
Its peace price not a fucking
environment price.

Greta thunberg needs to get fucked

Imagine being in alabama with this preachy prissy mumble munchkin

You pull up to the candlewood suites in a fucking dodge challenger with aftermarket headers and parts that get you 11 miles per gallon

One rev of the engine and she's already getting inexplicably moist in her room from the sound of your massive fuel-guzzling V8 roadboat

You get out and take a minibike running on a lawnmower engine through the parking lot and into the lobby of the hotel because FUCK walking, we didn't invent internal combustion to scuttle around with our dicks on our hands

Moonwalk down the hallway to the elevator while turning every thermostat you see on full blast and spraying CFC-saturated aerosol air fresheners everywhere

Check your phone in the elevator and hit up your broker app really quick to buy a thousand more shares of exxon, bp, and shell stocks while shorting anything that has to do with solar and wind because solar panels look fucking gay and windmills are for dipshits

Reach greta's floor, backflip into her door, breaking that shit down and sending splinters flying everywhere setting off fucking car alarms and barking dogs

Her primal scandinavian woman survival instinct kicks in and she immediately presents herself to you from all the viking raping and pillaging burned into her nordic DNA

You put a plastic non-biodegradable bag from walmart over her muppet face, set a cooked rack of barbecue ribs on the small of her back, and go to town, throwing the cleaned rib bones at the back of her stupid cantaloupe head in between thrusts

After blowing your load and covering the room in non-vegan protein, you wipe your monolithic dong on her priceless handmade native american uber-sustainable fairtrade honestly sourced hippie sweater

Jump out the fucking window into a formula 1 race car and cover the hotel in black rubber as you burn out and blaze off into another american night

global warm deez nuts, bitch

Attached: 1569342600762.png (1080x816, 132K)

hmm.. theres that

Attached: ss (2019-09-25 at 07.11.38).png (895x577, 40K)

I'd kick it in the forehead.

Throw some doubloons on the ground

Attached: 80038932-4D68-498B-8985-A465481E7D99.jpg (768x432, 23K)

Cringe. Its a kid. Even if she is autistic, you are exponentially more autistic for this post.

Thank God we have niggers like you here to keep things morale on fucking Sup Forums

Why are kids exempt? If you play grown up games you get a grown up beating.

Nah this dumb little bitch acts like she's all knowing and has a solution. Meanwhile she's still contributing to the problem. Swedes are pathetic man, the country was lost to mental illness a long time ago.

>Greta blocks my path
>*kick her penis*

newfag

Push her out of the way, with an extreme force, with all my might. I would be mentally going over the angle to push her from, how to lock my legs properly to keep my body completely centered, until I put forward all my weight and strength. I'd look for cars coming down the street behind me in hopes that I might push her in to one, but if not I'd still slam her to the ground as hard as possible. Then I'd just keep walking like nothing ever happened, ever, in all of mankind's time.

She looks like someone who needs a beating

I would breathe rapidly at her, she would faint with the amount of Carbon Dioxide I am producing.

Tards cant block paths, they play with blocks.

Based

Attached: PicsArt_09-25-04.49.16.jpg (2560x1440, 287K)

elbow to the temple

You assault children. Cool.

>throws plastic bottles and burning engine oil soaked Styrofoam at Envirobeast

I really want to see her in her underwear, would she wear some sexy or cute panties?

Nah either she's rocking the loose grandma panties or the unrevealing Nordic inside. Made with sustainable hemp by non child labor green factories

Nordic onesie, fucking environmentally spiteful phone

I would ask for help.

Attached: 1568032971293.jpg (1440x1440, 119K)

summers over. do your homework.

You beat up six year olds for fun internet tough guy?

Attached: sbogan1kcfz01.jpg (959x482, 40K)

don't you?

Attached: 1567774338734.gif (250x250, 993K)

don't you? btw pic related is me in highschool back in '86

Attached: d6032df749f73af4c72d060344744078.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Should i know her? Is she new Hannah Montana or something?

give her free dick for being based

pull out my voters card. infer that i voted for trump and will do so again. watch as she has a seizure and falls over dead from aneurysm.

Step over, or around her. She’s just an autistic child, which is the only reason anyone is paying any attention to her rather than trivializing her like they have done with literally everyone else that has seriously fought for the environment. It’s ridiculous.

I'm not a violent guy, but I really want to slap her in the face really fucking hard. I want my hand to hurt for a day after. I want a broken cheekbone and missing teeth. I know for a fact that I am not alone.

Kek

Splerging that shit in the every thread doesnt make it more fun

FUCK! Perfect

>she's all knowing and has a solution
You act like there isn't a scientific consensus that climate scientist have known about for 40 years.
She is on this tour to shame people who are smart enough to know you should trust what a scientific community says, but they do nothing because they like money. She isn't on a tour to enlighten people that don't believe in science, those people are incurable.

Let her know I can stop climate change but she needs to choke on my cock first.

ACID RAIN MAKES A SHAKEMAKEKAKEGE.webpROMOTION
AND IF YA DONT KNOW KILLUMINATI