Muds going full damage control on twitter

>muds going full damage control on twitter

KEK

Alaska?

shit that's sad

I feel like media in estonia is like shit that's sad. But all the people I talk to are like well, that's life.

>implying Mexico is not in the "Fuck it" category

wtf is this slimer talking about
>selective humanity is in humanity

>western first-world news agencies report on events in western first-world countries

>"fuck it" category is brown

They're right though. You can't deny nobody gives a shit if 200 people get blown up in Baghdad. Even as a consequence of shit we started here.

>Implying that people shouldn't to care about things that happen in countries that share a common culture and ancestry
>Implying that anything red matters

Yeah, we don't give a fuck. They get in the news but it's not discussed and nobody really gives a fuck.

Wonder why?

You're literally worth shit.

>RIP
>#PrayForNice
>Yes yes well done France well done
>HOWEVER

>US isn't blue

why is alaska in a different category then the rest of america?

USA red
Alaska yellow

Whoever made that map is a retard

>No common heritage
Fuck yourself

>India
>Yellow

Why?

I care, m8. Some of the Mexican victims, I assume, are decent people.

t. Cuba-bro

>best of Sup Forums: volume 3

that one and the raimi spiderman thing are massively underappreciated

I don't care if yanks die.

This. When I read about what's going on in Baghdad my heart sank. The age of information is truly a gift and a curse.

>whites care about south america

>Maduro's Venezuela
>Well, that's life

too true

Can someone tell those people that we don't consider them human anymore?

If I find poop in the toilet, I wonder why someone wouldn't flush. But if someone shits on my kitchen table, I'm like WTF.

Wow it's almost like people care for their friends and allies more than others.

The only "tragedies" that happen in Alaska are natural disasters, and even in the rest of the U.S., everyone says, "shit! that's sad!"

>Poland
>red
>Balkans
>red

Who made this shitty map?

>People are more concerned when news stories happen closer to them

stop the fucking presses

clearly we need to ban local newspapers, how dare those bigots prioritize local stories over national ones

this is why texas voluntarily annexed from mexico before joining the u.s.

Was about to write this.

You do realize that higher research institutions are concentrated in certains areas and that people from all over the globe travel to live and research there right?
No?

>but

just kill him

Funny how this map mostly correlates to level of civilization.

what a shit map

>implying mudslimes care about happenings on their soil

Africa: fuck it. All of my kek!

Alaska bros don't deserve this.

>another bombing in Baghdad 100 people dead
>sandniggers in Europe go full apeshit either celebrating or hashtagging on twitter
>#whydontwhitepeoplecare

how is life in Jersey ?

>Portugal doesn't even exist on the map

KEK

>texts in English on an American website

Thats literally the point of the map, dumbass. Also its development not "civilization" you sound like you went to college at Sup Forums U.

2bh, mexico and all of south America should be green

What's your point though?

Niggers think distance makes them more apathetic.
Also no niggers in Alaska to ask opinions.

The original map was made by a Colombian cartoonist and referred to Latin American media, for the most part.

How much of the world population is actually knows about NZ or even realize that it's not an Australian's province?

>certains areas
you mean countries with an educational system right?

Blessed Nippon

We are in occident so that's fucking logic...

LOTR and Flight of the Concords fans

Syrian, Lebanese, Egyptians, Iraqis, Lybians, Nigerians, Somalis suffer from these kind of attacks daily. We nee dto show solidarity with them. We are all suffering from these attacks.

>attacks on the western world are the most important to the western world
I dont get the joke

rofl

and your attitude has nothing to do with it eh?

all of you are innocent caring people?

you dont turn a blind eye daily?

theres a reason your 3rd world life us full of death

Why is it so fucking hard to understand that people care more about what happens to their neighbours and countries they're culturally closer

I was in Nigeria on a rugby exchange thing with my university around the time of the attacks on Paris last time, and nobody gave a shit. Everyone was talking about police suppression in Biafra and escalating insurgency by the Fulani

And that's absolutely fine. Nobody in Nigeria gives a shit about France. Why should they? It's half the world away.It's totally natural to care about things that happen closer to home.

When a bomb goes off in Baghdad, it's understandable. It's kind of part of their civil war. It's justifiable in this sense. This is the reason nobody is or was crying about Ukraine on a daily basis, even though they are technically in Europe. They're partly responsible for their situation, as with all civil wars.

Now when terrorist attacks happen in Europe or the US, it's easier to argue that it is actually a foreign act of aggression, hence qualitatively different from your average Baghdad bombing.

considerably better than life in nice i'd imagine

kek

>watch western news
>WOW WHY DO THEY KEEP TALKING ABOUT WESTERN EVENTS
I can't even get angry anymore. I feel nothing.

It's have been.a long time since I heard about a terrorist attack here
Probably I will be a victim of one tomorrow wish me luck to die senpai I hate my life

>6 million are killed in 1940s
Oy vey!!!!!

>6 million are killed in 1440s
Hmm, that sucks

>6 million are killed in 1040s
Interesting

>6 million are killed in 2000 BC
Do we really know if that happened?

the fuck i am brown?

>I can't miss a single opportunity to express my weebness

Top kek you can tell the picture was made by a muslim.

wow who would have thunk it! the western world cares about the western world! what a damn shame!

What is your opinion on Negroes who appropriate the ancient Egypt?

WE WUZZ

> a nignog that comes from Somalia is going to design the next generation of nanobots
WE WUZ ENGINEERS N SHIEET

>White people die
>White people get sad

Pretty easy to understand. There's a great degree of familiarity, especially among Europeans. They think, it happened to them, it could happen here. Why would a person that's never been to Africa or met a Kenyan care about an al-Shabaab attack?

Also, you know, it's way more common in Africa and the ME

think about it Sup Forums!

It's something the US and UK are responsible for, because we deposed Saddam for no good reason.

Ahmed, we know tt was a mistake, but it's no justification for terrorist attacks. France didn't even have anything to do with the Iraq war.

Who layed the foundation to those institutions?

Because #AllLivesMatter right?

Revenge is a justification. Maybe not a good one, but it was good enough for America after 9/11.

France also bombed Syria.

Why is it so hard to understand the concept of leaving other countries alone?

he was just playing video games Sup Forums

And who the hell maintains their funding and standards.

>bu-but that's not for any reason or anything!!1

relay megs you thonk

ALASKA BTFO
R
I
P

>btw everyone turn in your guns and all cops are racist murderers

lol Alaska is Amurrica too, we would care if shit happened there. Dumb 'slime probably didn't even know it was part of america when he made the pic

>video games
Absolutely haram.

>attention whoring about this

I genuinely want his kind to die

>people sympathise more with those who are more similar to them

ummah obvious much?

Fucking christ Canada you're starting to become embarrassing.

WAIFU STATUS

yeah this map is a bit off, nobody would give a shit if something happened here.

Yet we are all (still) responsible for slavery and The Holocaust(tm)

The globalist racial narrative is so dumb

I'd argue that the reaction of America after 9/11 wasn't one of revenge, but of one of trying to dismantle a terrorist infested country to prevent something similar to happen again. Of course in hindsight it probably wasn't the best strategy. I don't any Muzzie country has ever seen true revenge from a western country yet.

We belong in the thats life/fuck it category, this shit is wrong.

omar has done no wrong boys

hes got a clean conscience

The Nationalist party Front National wants nothing to do in Syria, we support THEM, not HOLLANDE.

I guess the situation is unfair to everyone

What does this have to do with him ? Why can't he just shut his mouth FUCK these people man