We need to make this happen

This image needs to be trending world wide, like that fucking syrian child. Lets do this guys, not just for her, but for every europeans. Spam this pic on twitter, reddit, 9gag everywhere, just show it to those fucking leftist cucks!

spoiler: It was a muslim girl

Lets wait to know her race before we know if we should care.

bump

support

sauce

also bump the thread

She was white and privileged she deserved it.

Muslims aren't allowed to own dolls. Nice try, though.

Bump

Liberals don't care. Expect this to get memory holed. Most of the crowd was probably liberals who wanted shitskins in the country so it's actually good that they got turned into skid marks.

fuck

make this happen, please

Holy shit I just realized something. It's symbolic. Look at the WHITE doll lying next to a WHITE child. This is what happens and what will continue to happen to white people.This is the future you chose fucking leftists.

Circulate the fuck out of this photo
Fuck makes me feel bad

Ducking musslimes

/thread

>go on twitter
>White guilt & virtue signaling through the roof

I feel sick

Bump

It is still heartbreaking, whether it's a Muslim girl or not. An innocent little girl born into the Islamic dogma is still just a little girl.

white lives doesn't matter lol.
cry more

>still just a little girl.
>muslimroach
Libcuck detected

Its like 4am in Turkey, why are you still shitposting here?

as much as i dont want to be hating on jews, but really why they never get attacked from ISIS?

Yeah gonna need some confirmation on race/religion of girl before pol does anything.

Coulda easily been a french nog of a slime, aint nobody got time for that

I posted OP's image in a FB post and the image was deleted, after I put it up again with an added message that the image was disturbing, and if it disturbed you enough to report it good, it should. Twenty minutes later, its been re-upped, guessing the FB mods realized it wouldn't be something they could censor, as its going to become huge.

can't unsee this.

>doesn't matter because white privilage
won't matter when you get vaporized by gamma radiation.

Leftists won't feel guilty because this wasn't THEIR fault, like not letting that poor Syrian boy into the country was. This is sad but was the work of outside forces and thus their consciences are clean.

Obama calling France their oldest ally.

Is this historically correct? Did France support them during the American revolution?

Lets use meme magic. Kek must help us to clean europe from this filth

But you know what they are gonna reply right?

>Why weren't thi upset about the syrian child? Cause that one was muslim? Bigot

Yes, by keeping you redcoats busy.

I thought protecting little girls from being forced to marry creepy old mullahs, or die senselessly in a terror attack, was a big part of the reason we were against Islam.

Yes they did. The french and the dutch both supported the war for independence.

Pretty sure they did but this is totally from memory

Quads and I post it on my fb

(got 400+ college aged Americans on it, used to live in the US)

payed akp-troll.ignore him.there are tons them in our social media and everybody learnt to ignore those.

Nice try nigger

Yep. Statue of Liberty was a gift from France.

>muh children
fuck off, you're just the same as those libtards who posted the drowned little nig

Here's a less bigoted one

>raghead girl
>outside at night
fucking retard

France WON the American Revolution, friend.

And then you reply

>Why aren’t you upset about this child? Is it because they weren't Muslim?

Cheers fellas. Not an expert on US history.

It is not. Nobody gives a fuck about their pedophilia or violence as long as it stays in the toilet and not on the table.

No, people just use it as an excuse to validate their hatred.

People that scream protect the chillems don't give a shit about children, they just want to push an agenda.

This.

Is this what BLM is saying?

No, I'm with the Britbong on this one. There is no place in war for children. She wouldn't even have a chance to be redpilled yet.

make it into a thing with the meme font and call it religion of peace lolol gfd im almost 30 and making meme jokes on pol in my underwear.

But that would mean England lost.

Bumperino.

is that doll fucking black? i cant tell

>i'm upset about both childs, I'm not a bigot like you

This. She looks like she wearing a hijab.

Nope.

>I am too, but you weren’t upset about this one until my post

Sure it isn’t a hat?

It was the Bastille Day celebration, you can bet that the only Muslims there were the ones with their foot on the gas.

Please

Yes, they put the nail in the coffin for the revolutionary forces.

"i'll take a 3 piece with a large grape Fanta, nigguh."

>Then why didn't you shared the picture of the other one? You are just a racist trump supporter.
>*Blocks you*

Its a doll, you fucking moron

Really?