It is over

It is over

Attached: 1569360502162.jpg (618x455, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/tSWWrPn
rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/charlottesville-jury-dollar-fine-jason-kessler-white-nationalist-719985/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, for the democratic party once Trump pulls out his fat cock and shoves it down those soyboy's faggot throats with a landslide victory.

Attached: trump eyes.png (476x300, 255K)

Actually, President Trump still has 4 and a half more years to serve as president of the United Stats of America.

yeah it is, he's fucked

did you cum while you wrote this?

Attached: ToddHere.jpg (530x298, 32K)

IMPEACH
(god damn it I wish I didn't delete all my IT'S OVER pics)

Attached: trump-putin-summit-crisis-time-magazine-cover1.jpg (2405x1604, 812K)

For the Democrats maybe. How many times until we're just expected to laugh when a Democrat uses the word fact?

It's the same thing as the Russia investigation. Lots of talks, then nothing comes out of it because you're retarded, and you'll rage for 4 more years.

>2016: it's over

>2017: it's over

>2018: it's over

>2019: it's over

>it's over

>every fucking day, it's over
>every fucking scandal: not true
>every fucking scandal: created by dems

Attached: 8d6.png (680x628, 195K)

Attached: baizuo.jpg (847x472, 76K)

I'm sorry that you cannot ever catch up to the harsh reality.

Attached: 1533219369994.png (408x368, 116K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Attached: 1564432305075.jpg (1024x484, 75K)

"It's Over" thread #4937294 has been logged

Attached: 1525446000320.jpg (600x354, 34K)

Attached: 9e1.jpg (361x324, 51K)

Attached: 1565328480892.jpg (720x566, 64K)

Attached: ree.png (500x709, 168K)

look at this trumptard seething incel

look at him and laugh

Attached: 1559327700251.png (720x608, 324K)

Wew lad

Impeach the fat fuck already Pelosi

Attached: 1533245997982.jpg (850x531, 130K)

>no fox
the ironing

Not at all:
-Hunter Biden being paid $50K a month to do nothing seems suspicious. I'd tell the new president of Ukraine to "look into" it, too.
-Even if the House somehow impeaches him, the Senate will not
-Trump will gain sympathy for being attacked by even more Democrat legal maneuvering
-He will cruise to easy victory next year.

>hey guise laugh like me on 3
>1..2........3!
>ok laugh now everyone
>...
>hey guise laugh now
>...
>guise??

Attached: 1563063970586.jpg (480x545, 28K)

What is your problem with fox you fucking dumb libtard

Oh yeah, and if Trump did somehow get impeached, I have two words: President Pence.

Attached: 55Hu.jpg (880x871, 162K)

Attached: 55Hu2.jpg (861x678, 179K)

Attached: 55Hu3.jpg (861x760, 186K)

That is all I want. A normal person, not that clown.

Attached: 2hina.jpg (510x895, 95K)

Attached: DzERSBqUYAAgRhL.jpg (630x630, 80K)

>69% of the country personally hates trump
Landslide, KEK.

Pence was a co-conspirator so it's a 2fer Twin Spin You Win Weekend with DJ Nasty Nance

what does it mean?

Attached: .png (652x308, 44K)

Attached: watwat.jpg (620x845, 103K)

>At the lowest point in Obama's Presidency

It's over for the millionth time already?
Jesus, we need to celebrate this boys.

How?

>sympathy
Hah! Motherfucker admitted to treason! You stupid bitch

LOOOOL president for what?? 3 months? GTFO here. He'd get fucking steamrolled in the president election once his 2 seconds as president are up.

wew really just pulled the trigger on that one huh

Fucking lolol

looking forward to it, also looking forward to pence's vp pick to be approved through congress.

>implying there is only one mainstream news channel that isn't NPC programming it's viewers with globalist propaganda
wew lad

Did everyone forget that Obama spied on the Trump Campaign for Hillary Clinton?

Yeah because it never happened dumb dumb. Trump was just talking out his ass.

Why are you talking about the the clintons in 2019? It's been 20 years since he was president.

This. I don’t understand the obsession.

didn't he say he was going to provide proof that they wiretapped his microwave?

Hurr Durr Hilary lost get over it

Yeah fam. We did. Will you anytime in the next 50 years?

Doesn’t matter. Warren looks like she’s going to succeed where the rest of the corporate centrists have failed. The American people are fucking fed up with the status quo.

it is over or he over all... be concients :/

>Libtard autistic screeching is going to continue through 2024

The night of November 3rd 2020 is going to be absolutely epic with the meltdowns

Attached: itsover.jpg (227x938, 88K)

Yep. Looks like it. I’ll be saving a screenshot of this post for posterity purposes.

>american people
You mean millenials and zoomers are fed up with the status quo

Liberals aren't American.

Attached: craaylibs.jpg (1080x854, 419K)

Attached: 1569371059502.jpg (489x541, 47K)

Yeah because they aren’t Americans huh? What an idiot you are.

What a crybaby bitch.

no. u

THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN!

Go to some other country if you hate it here so much you commie cuck

Attached: 1561326196683.jpg (940x1024, 124K)

Nah. I’d rather deport your ass and take it over. Have a nice swim.

99% of that 69% aren't legally old enough to vote, let alone have an opinion worth validating

For the Democrats.

Where are you getting these numbers from? Your asshole??

evangelicals aren't american

Attached: 1543083355314.png (503x376, 276K)

Nobody is American except for me and me alone.

It won't be over until the next election. Right now, it's far from over, and the question will be who has the more convincing narrative for the moderate conservatives in 2020. Not like there's a chance in hell of the current GOP ever convicting a sitting republican president, no matter how guilty.

well, for a fact, i cited 69%

Attached: 1507924555718.jpg (539x960, 101K)

>the US is 68% underage
wat

nobody is american at all

Attached: 1568015674189.jpg (300x477, 28K)

Have fun trying, we have rights to bare arms and defend our home, and no matter how much you try to impose your globalist views nothing is gonna get you passed the barrel of my rifle ;)

So your asshole? Gotcha.

butthurt cause you fall in that 99%?
sorry kiddo, gotta be 18 to be here.....

baizuo

yup, and i shit them out on your plate. deal with it, greta lover.

Good luck with that bitch.

>assumes nobody else has firearms
>”globalist”

Oh hai Alex Jones! How’s that lawsuit going along? Oh that’s right! You fucking LOST! Hahaha!!!

RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!RETARD!

Nobody thinks evangelicals are american lmao, i haven't met a single Republican let alone person who respects them

ignore the boomer
they haven't mathed in a [spoiler]fortnite[/spoiler]

>It is over

Attached: 41894946.jpg (750x887, 82K)

I'd be surprised if his heart actually lasted that long. Mcdonalds and a refusal to exercise are not a healthy combination.

I love slurping "billionaire" semen: The Thread

Pussy liberals don't have the intelligence or strength to use a firearm let alone own one, i absolutely dare you, I'd love to shoot you in the head and rid the world of your filth :)

But see thats the difference between liberal swine and the right wing, we don't immediately resort to violence, we defend what we love and what we've made as one united country of people, and we've always been really good at it.

Attached: D9wmF4XWkAEDcMn.jpg (480x313, 35K)

What's funny is that fucking retards like you categorize anyone who doesn't agree with you as a 'Liberal' all the while hiding behind liberal policies on the internet by being anonymous.

No, you're right, you don't 'immediately' resort to violence....you wait until there's a crowd in front of your car.

You're not a patriot, you're a fucking wussy. You're a coward, and what's worse....you're a coward who refuses to believe you're for a party that's about as un-American as Joseph Stalin.

Go die in a fire.

Lol sure, they’ll just arrest you for tax evasion

>we don't immediately resort to violence
after saying
>no matter how much you try to impose your globalist views nothing is gonna get you passed the barrel of my rifle ;)

found the christchurch shooter copycat

It' takes effort to be this stupid.

Every mass shooter has been a right wing extremist. Shoot the right before the right shoots you.

Found the blue haired communists

Attached: 12320.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Don't forget to thank me later for this one sir. You will not regret it

imgur.com/tSWWrPn

Attached: 980aa61b-119a-43bd-8e49-0ea2ea04a4b8_1.5042f408523d90140d87f99dfe514fce.jpg (450x450, 37K)

You wouldn't have the balls for a real fight with the right, i think thats the point your dense skull is missing. Just give it a shot though, we're all ready for you :)

Found the next mass shooter right here. Soon he’ll wind up on FOX news and CNN after releasing his little Nazi manifesto. You’re seeing it live here folks.

Attached: 13EF74ED-3358-4E0D-8601-71AF3FE85A51.jpg (713x217, 101K)

why this thread obsessed with commie propaganda?
I agree that idpol is not the way to class consciousness and therefore the eating of the rich but wtf

see pic and rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/charlottesville-jury-dollar-fine-jason-kessler-white-nationalist-719985/

Attached: he did nazi that punch coming.png (1027x683, 1.15M)