Lads my GF is gonna move in with me in a month...

Lads my GF is gonna move in with me in a month. What are some films that will get me ready for having a significant other living with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SjX7_Zy2o3k
genius.com/The-mountain-goats-no-children-lyrics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the cuckold

She Devil

Revenge is a dish best served black

The Cuckold (2009)

Get a TV in the kitchen.

>Top kekā„¢

can you post pics of your gf pusy?

can you post pics of your gf feet?

My GF doesn't doesn't like black guys or Asians. Though I guess she can always fuck a white or mexican.....

You are going to resent her in two weeks.

>for a month

Moving in the the final stage. It changes everything, you will most likely get used to in house pussy.

Ok user, unironic advice:

>consider several movies that the two of you have watched together that she enjoyed and you at least found passable
>research similar movies on the interwebz
>pick out like 3 that look decent to you
>go and buy them
>watch them before she moves in, say nothing
>after she moves in, on some chill movie night, tell her "oh, hey, have you seen ___? I think you'd like it!"
>bonus points if you can legitimately state that a character or scene reminds you of her
>she will like you that much more
>increased sexy times

>that she enjoyed and you at least found passable
This is the type of compromise that makes me detest relationships every time I enter one.

The episode of Seinfeld where he moves in with his gf and she already has a male roommate.

War of the Roses

How long should a relationship be before you move in together?

Enjoy finding out how disgusting women truly are after the first few amazing months then being constantly miserable glazed in a thin layer of moderate happiness. (Don't watch any shows you really like with her either because you'll always think of her when you watch them in the future.) Women in general are far bigger slobs than men. I spent most of the past eight years of my life in long term relationships. After I finally managed to get myself out of the last one I bought a dog and decided to live alone and one night stand bar sluts for the foreseeable future.

>tfw you're OCD level clean and then look into her personal bathroom after she's been living in your house for three months

Thongs hanging from everything, spilled beauty products everywhere, unspooled hair devices with wires hanging everywhere, makeup strewn about like a bipolar tranny has gone mad in a beauty salon, used pads folded up and thrown in the open trash, balls of hair in the drains, bairns looking on chewing potato cakes, a 16 year old mother of three vomiting into the gutter... I ain't going back to that, not never.

NEVER.

t. Married

These guys know what's up.

This nigger has watched too many romcoms.

I think the only way I would get married is if I had a job that required a lot of traveling. Oh sure she'd probably have a cock carousel of men while I'm away but I think it would be worth it for all the time I will spend not having to deal with her bullshit.

Cuckold

Your life soon.

This will prepare you
youtube.com/watch?v=SjX7_Zy2o3k

Ah, looking to start the worst years of your life I see. I remember when mine first moved in. It was great. But then she didn't leave. She just keeps coming back, like a well trained pet or herpes.

All of that's true desu

Shallow Grave, not a joke, watch it before you move in with your gf

Save yourself the trouble and just kill yourself now because life ends when her occupancy begins.

Just spending the night with a woman is a nightmare desu
>takes up most of the fucking bed
>won't let me sleep because she wants to cuddle which is uncomfortable as shit
>eats my food like a garbage disposal
>doesn't let me sleep with the TV on without pitching a bitchfit

>Sleeping with the TV on

Fucking why? Are you really such an ADHD riddled mess you need entertainment and stimulation even while you sleep?

This guy knows what's up. Don't do it OP. It will ruin what's good about your relationship, the space and independence you have from each other and ability to leave without consequences.

t. Also Married

Cannibal Holocaust

It helps me relax when it's something like Dr. Katz or Peep Show. I'm sorry if I like to relax before bed. Maybe a woman like you would rather I read or something.

>traditional values and monogamy and having lots of kids is good
>permanent relationships are bad because living with someone else is a living hell

make up your fucking mind Sup Forums

Oh it's almost like Sup Forums is made of different people with different experiences.

For instance, I guarantee the guy who made the Snyder thread has never lived with anyone.

>Maybe a woman like you would rather I read

Are you actually implying that TV is somehow more sophisticated and high brow than fucking reading?

I was right, You're an ADHD riddled mess of a human, aren't you?

Is this the thread where we tell the truth about our significant others and what married life is really like to try to scare other people from making our mistakes?

>Tfw after a huge blowout fight about a year ago I secretly went and talked to a divorce lawyer and he laughed at me when I told him we had a prenup so I would be getting everything in it that had been promised to me when we signed it and he redpilled the fuck out of me

I cried in my car for ten minutes then went and bought her flowers and apologized. If anyone would like to kill me I'd appreciate it.

The person that made that Snyder thread has never dated anyone let alone had a long term relationship bruh. Fact.

No I'm implying I would rather watch TV before bed than any other bullshit you would come up with.

Pre-nup doesn't mean shit dude, sorry. Wait until after the DOTR. You live commiefornia or canada too, don't you?

is marrying within your income bracket the solution in an era where getting a divorce is easy af?

Wow, it's almost like some people like to have noise while they sleep and aren't pussy eared faggots. They even make machines that play sounds while you sleep because some people like that. Sorry you're a faggot eared nigger who can't handle a little sound while you're curled up in your crib you fucking infant.

Moral Orel

can you post pics of your wife pusy as payback?

Nope, because there will be times when the girl "gets fired," cheats on you and gets the divorce and your money. And many many girls are "stuck between jobs," get pregnant with kids, cheat on you and abuse you because if you get a divorce, she gets your money and child support.
And if you get a girl that has a steady income, she'll be obsessed with her job and give you sperg kids. Shit's fucked.

Oh wow. Yeah that's a really good one.

genius.com/The-mountain-goats-no-children-lyrics

The shining

>than any other bullshit you would come up with.

Spoken like a true sufferer of ADHD. Have you taken your Ritalin yet sweetheart?

ADHD is not real and neither is anxiety.

I don't, but it's just as bad apparently. I didn't get the memo that law binding contracts didn't mean anything anymore.

I have no solutions. I just pray for her to die and wait.

Why in the name of God would I ever have pictures of her?

Agreed, but you clearly suffer from something if you actively need stimulation to sleep.

Not even being a cunt, just stating the obvious.

It's not stimulation if it helps me sleep which it does.

Neither of you are real.

Help me understand then. Why do you need noise, something that keeps other people awake usually, to sleep?

So OP you call her and tell her she can't move in yet or are you a retard? If you need an excuse tell her that a rape gang already subletted your place and you forgot.

Fuck man. My wife and I got heated again this evening and she came in to my home office and threw her ring straight at my head. Also told me if I had life insurance, she would strangle me in my sleep tonight.

I'm actually excited it's another night of me on my sofa. I sleep better on here than in our bed.

>Why do you need noise, something that keeps other people awake usually, to sleep?
It distracts me from my thoughts long enough to decompress.

Is being married really that bad? I want to settle in the future, and would love to have a lovely caring wife. Also, how old are you guys and at what age you married?

Lots of people sleep with the TV or some other type of noise going, are you ten years old that this is the first you have heard of this? My entire family does it. My grandma has to have a fan going, my dad the TV, my mom the TV , me the TV, my ex fell asleep to MST3K every night, etc.

This fucking guy.

So edgy.

How is that edgy? Now you help me understand

This. I live in the city and when I go on vacation to quiet places I have to have something making noise or I can't sleep.

IF my gf moved in where would I bring the indecently young teenage whores?

What you gonna tell about lullabies then?

Your thoughts are nothing special or unique. The fact you feel you have to "distract" yourself from them shows extreme levels of narcissism.

>I'm like, so deep, man.

That's not what I'm implying at all you utter retard. For fuck's sake. Some people have stress that keeps them awake longer than they want to.

That's not what he meant. You look a lot more edgier than him

Women stop caring AFTER you get married. They've won the game at that point. They also start to get bitchier and fatter and stop putting out. Literally every joke a comic has made about marriage is true.

28, been married 2 years (together for 10 total)

Fuck yeah sleeping alone is the best, I have a guest room I always crash in. I've had the ring thrown at me plenty of times. You ever consider buying a paste fake that looks just like it so next time you can sell the real one after she throws it at you and hire someone to kill her with the thousands of dollars you foolishly spent on it for her?

Because I haven't. I haven't thought of doing that at all.

Don't you think you married too young? I want to marry 32+

You are definitely not over the age of fourteen.

Underrated rantpost

>Because I haven't. I haven't thought of doing that at all.
I laughed way too hard.

>Some people have stress

Not in the future they won't. We'll have Bogdobots active inside us to regulate our stress.

Let me give you the quick rundown on these two handsome fellows.

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>soros bow to the bogs
>rockefellers bow to the bogs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Controls the British crown
>keeps the metric system down
>keeps Atlantis off the maps
>keeps the martians under wraps
>holds back the electric car
>keeps Steve Gutenberg a star
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies.
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love
This is the final redpill. There is no endgame. We are stuck in a revolving door, and only the Bogdanovs have the way out. They have, in a way, truly reached nirvana while we are stuck in the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth

>Why in the name of God would I ever have pictures of her?
for me take pics and post on Sup Forums how humiliating for her pics of her pusy on the internet and she dont know
perfect payback!

Brenden Frasier's filmography

topkek

I don't know that meme, so i don't get it

Not that guy but I do take pictures of girls I have sex with without them knowing and put them on the internet when they piss me off.

>meme

The future, son. The future.

So that's your way of saying "I'm sorry, I'm a fucking illiterate condescending retard"? Okay

You've been given the quick rundown. What you choose to do with it is up to you.

Take the Bogpill.

Adulterers

>my GF
>It's a Chad win against episode...

I hate those...

36, married for six years, dated for eleven. Hoping to be paroled this year, possibly some sort of time off for good behavior deal.

can you post they pusys for me?

I've managed to keep myself single for 29 years, my nightmare is that in a moment of weakness i will not hold and make the unthinkable.

my co-worker was telling me about his marriage. this is from someone who's "happily married"
>has a whole house, but only one drawer for himself
>one drawer
>has a joint checking account, but she has a savings account for herself
>for herself
He was kinda limply smiling as he said this. And this is someone who loves his wife.

I barely care about my own life. I don't think I could put the effort in to care about someone else aswell.

>my gf doesnt like black guys or asians.
she wants you to think that so the next time you see her with Pong or Tyrone you wont get scared.

It's your own damn fault you faggots have poor choice making skills and chose poorly when it comes to being with someone.

t. married happily for the past 15 years with 3 kids

Oh that's nice. How well do you get along with their fathers?

can you post your wife pusy from 15 years ago?

> still on /tv

OH LOOK AT ME I'M HAPPY AND MY WIFE ISN'T A HARPY AND WE LIVE IN HAPPY MARRIAGE LAND WITH OUR HAPPY CHILDREN WHO RIDE RAINBOWS TO HAPPY SCHOOL!

You make me sick.

I know this is the television and film board, but we're not in theater, so you can stop projecting.

15 years ago we didn't even have cell phones with cameras, so where the hell would I have gotten a picture of her pussy?

Been on Sup Forums from '05. I wish I could leave. If I ever see one of my kids posting here, I'll beat the shit out of them.

Just saying that not everyone is retarded about choosing who they spend their lives with.

with a camera you big dumb oaf

Yeah, no. There was no need to take pictures when I saw it on a daily basis.

>If I ever see one of my kids posting here, I'll beat the shit out of them
Looks like a healthy family environment

>How could I have possibly taken a picture fifteen years ago?!

I'm starting to think your wife doesn't exist.

Are you going to argue that being on Sup Forums, posting here, is a healthy thing to begin with?