Is Sup Forums ready to admit that Interstellar was actually pretty good?

is Sup Forums ready to admit that Interstellar was actually pretty good?

>want a cool space movie like 2001
>get "le the power of love is strong xDD" the flick

Chris Nolan's writing is so bad that he should be in prison with his brother.

awful

it was awful. Only Nolan could make a father-daughter character piece into a film with zero emotion. Not to mention the amount of stupidity in the script.
>TARS! give me the data from Dr Romily, convert it to morse code and I will transfer the data into the wrist watch of mine in my daughters previous bed
>Coop, that will take decades with zero sleep. How do you expect to do this without making a mistake?
>DUDE LOVE TARS, LOVE LMAO

>daughter
>not ready for these feels

>TARS, set intelligence to 10%
>DUDE FEEL THE BERN LMAO
>Better make that 15%, slick

I wish we got more backstory on TARS and CASE, gotta say I envy people that never saw any promo material for Interstellar because their first appearance is spooky and jarring as fuck.

Interstaller would have been an easy 10/10 if they had just removed anything about space from the script.

flawed, but overall good
the last 30 minutes really started to drag tho..

>first hald
>8/10

>second half
>3/10

you know it to be true

>falls into a black hole
>isn't torn to shreds
DROPPED
ROPPED
OPPED
PPED
PED
ED
D
DR
DRO
DROP
DROPP
DROPPE
DROPPED

>tfw second favorite film ever

stay salty you fucks

>he's never seen Interstellar in 70mm IMAX

As someone who never saw any material, the first appearance was more humorous and sad than anything else.

Without the space it's just a film about the end of civilization. You'd need to do great changes to the script to make it work even like that, because without the space you have Coop still talking about shit like his daughter going to university, but for what?

>finish an equation
>this somehow "solves" gravity

They might as well be putting on their breathing goggles.

>As someone who never saw any material, the first appearance was more humorous and sad than anything else.

Really? huh.

>He doesn't have breathing goggles
Go back to farming, boy.

Where can I get me a pair of those

so just a movie about people too stupid to use greenhouses or develop a cure for some mold?

Pretty much. It tried way too hard to be the new 2001