Greece must apologize

Greece must apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/american-killed-in-greece-bakari-henderson-family-speaks-out-first-time/
youtu.be/2I8SaiyZRlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he thought all of Europe was Germany or Sweden
what a retard

Thank you Greece now pay dnebts

>Sebastian Trabucatti, 22, allegedly punched the 18-year-old Brit, who fell hitting his head outside a nightclub in the Crete resort. The teen refused medical help and staggered to a taxi but friends later found him dead in bed in his hotel room, the Sun reported. Police have confirmed Trabucatti was arrested and charged with “gross negligence leading to manslaughter”.
The promoter and male model denies causing the death after the dust up outside Cloud Nine nightclub, on the Greek island.
The teenager was staying in nearby Sissi.
A Foreign Office spokesman said: “We can confirm the death of a British national on August 6. We are providing consular assistance to the family.

It's almost like Westerners shouldn't go to Greece and start shit or something.

>Westerners
>westerners.png

did anyone say grease?

>the climate for African American males

What? Doesn't they cause like 90% of all crimes in the US?

half of all violent crime but their like 12% of the population.

>black dies
>must be racism
I'm not saying there are no racists in these parts, but westerners need to get a grip and stop obsessing over racism.

Greeks are not white though.

He would have been fine in Croatia. Greeks and Serbs are savages.

Why are bl*Ck people so weak?

I figure maybe racism was a minor part and meat headed Serbs was the major issue.

Went to greece 2 years ago, beat the shit out of some retard trying to mug me.

Honestly first worlders are just weak and beta

>He would have been fine in Croatia. Greeks and Serbs are savages.
He probably thought his fellow brown brothers would be cool with him and didn't count on S*rbs

Fucking cowards can't fight alone against a Black man

cbsnews.com/news/american-killed-in-greece-bakari-henderson-family-speaks-out-first-time/

youtu.be/2I8SaiyZRlU

Yep, look at those uk local betas getting btfo

>his mother smoke crack during the pregnancy
>he never knew his father, so did not practice any sports
>fried chicken is not health to you (besides what KFC advertise)

Niggers have no place in Europe.

racist fucker

Bombing Greece when. It's been a while since we've bombed a Euro country, why not.

So some chimp wanted to muh dick his way across Europe and the locals weren't having it? Wow, big tragedy.