/cfg/ MEME DIVISION : Jill'em All Edition

This is a thread for dumping, creating and discussing Anti-Hillary memes for immediate insertion.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A
mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M
mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8
archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/uTvFc
behindthename.com/random/
atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/02/10-facts-about-the-arab-enslavement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantsuit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ammo
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare:
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

the meme starter pack contains:

guide of advanced meme warfare 1.0
guide of using gimp to make a /cfg/ memes
fonts
blank folder - containing images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - completed memes collected from previous threads
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

Social media tactics
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ

the /cfg/ meme starter pack V2 contains:

/cfg/ Google Doc text file - July 12 2016 version
guide of advanced meme warfare 1.3
guide of using gimp to make /cfg/ memes
gimp programs for windows and mac
guide of using adobe photoshop cc 2015 to make /cfg/ memes
memetic warfare font pack - containing fonts used in Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump presidential campaigns
blank folder - containing over 100 images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - containing over 600 completed memes collected from previous /cfg/ threads

mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE

Other Important Links:

/cfg/ Google Doc (updated everyday, text file is for backup purposes only) - docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

Mindeye's Red Pill Media List (watch the videos in the media folder, VERY IMPORTANT) - mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A

CSPAN - Hillary Clinton Email Investigation - July 7 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M

CSPAN - Justice Department Oversight - Attorney General Loretta Lynch - July 12 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8

/cfg/ meme starter pack V1 - mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

font suggested by belgian user

Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

#####

archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/uTvFc

NORMIFYING YOUR ACCOUNT>
Your account will look as a spambot account and it will be very obvious if you don't do these:
- Don't be comical. Get a name that is not suspicious. The whole operation is about getting lost in the noise, just being a normal negro/Bernfag. You don't have to overdo it or be funny i.e. no: Shani'qua Jones, La-a (Ladasha), Tommy McCuckson, Byrd Schydt and such.
- Before starting to spam our memes, make sure you have a profile picture and a header. Get a profile picture from /soc/ or from a random facebook profile as they are not backtracable/imagesearchable like if you would get it from instagram or google or some news-sites. Header picture should be something relevant. E.g. If you are parading as a negro, use BLM/Black Panthers headers. If you are a Bernfag, use some Bernie picture or even some Communist propaganda.
- You still can't start the spamming, because you have to follow some people and make them follow you.
- Since we have got a heated situation (Racewar, Hillary) you can have a 3:1 Political:Non-political ratio in tweets. In normal situation, keep these around 1:1. Post personal drama, food photos, and anything else normies usually do.
- Be subtle, and remember the main law: EMOTION IS THE HOOK, FACTS ARE THE SIDE DISH
- From my experience, the dumber and the worse (in quality, and in amount of strawman) a meme is, the better it flies. Don't think as if our victims were just like us. They can't think. They are üntermensch living on an animal like level. That's why have to hit their feelings, mainly their fear reactions hard as we can.
- Don't post anything pro-Trump - we are anti-Hillary and pro-Bernie. You can talk a bit about Trump in negative light, but your focus is on uncovering Hillary's dirt for the Bernsters and the negros.

format guide

followers guide

font/color guide

peak hours guide

(((Alinsky)))'s Rules for Radicals

What are we doing with #PrayForNice?

Nice heads 4 shoopers

>Nice
hmm dunno yet. Depends on your acct. I'm just pretending like i'm sad mostly

From stalebread "Nice terrorism is an opportunity for outreach to our black American brothers. Islam enslaved blacks brutally, and now there's yet another window into Islam."

nice meme from yesterday

- Make a profile on the social platform of your choice. If it requires a real name, use this site to get a real one: behindthename.com/random/

- Your first thing is customizing your profile. In most cases this means uploading a profile picture which you shall get from a , low-popularity profile from Kikebook or from a /soc/ thread. Other sources are reverse/image-searchable or could be well known and your facade is blown. Wherever you can, you should also upload a relating picture for a header image.

- Like/share/follow/retweet/subscribe to the things a real character of your choice would do.

- Do not start the subversion yet. First gather a following and a name for yourself by saying the same things the given group does. Virtue signal very hard. Like/share/follow/befriend as many person and things you can. This phase can take from 1 to 3 days, but remember: This is a marathon, not a sprint race.

- After you followed these instructions and got lost in the noise but also have gathered a following and good name for yourself, the real things starts.

meme from last bread

It is unevitable for useful idiots to exist. If one awakens to this fact, one must realize that they are a powerful weapon solely in the hands of the left as of now. We must use them and turn them into our own useful idiots. So we will use the same tactics.

Do not try to push a lot of information down their throats.
Instead, one must strike right into the "fear center" of their brains.
Just like they do against Trump via calling him a racist, and Hitler, and so on and so on, we must use

EMOTION AS A HOOK TO BAIT PEOPLE, AND SERVE FACTS ONLY AS SIDE DISH.

Security pic related & bumparino.

Nice. Do we have a pic for it?

How about this?

EXCELLENT work everyone. Meme on, meme strong. I'm here all night, pumpin templates

p.s. you are all faggots and Hitler was right

Hillary Clinton is a racist, KKK friendly, 1%, white priviliged (see: FBI/Comey) evil, corrupt woman alongside with Bill and their Clinton Foundation. He panders to feminists but is friendly with Saudi Arabia and so where they stump on women's rights and she laughed about the rape of a 12 year old girl. She is a liar, she is crooked. Use Obama's quotes: "She will say anything, and change nothing!"

Bernie Sanders has stabbed the people of the #Revolution in the back. He might have betrayed the cause, but we must go on and stand behind #JillNotHill, not Hillary!
You can either push a light anti-Trump sentiment, but focus mainly on #NeverHillary.

#NeverHillary
#BernieSanders
#JillNotHill

And all the others relating to Hillary, Bernie, and Jill Stein that are trending at the moment.
We can also hijack and spam any hashtag that is even slightly political.

DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR PROFILES UNDER ANY CRCUMSTANCES.
We will find each other, do not worry.

Also ignore all kinds of shills.

Mastodon fucking rules

I am done. Great thread, Moose.
Thank you for your hard work.

Rate my OC, freshly baked and crispy as they say.

enormous kek holy shit
thanks to you friend.

I am not a fan at all - I can certainly enjoy some of their songs but I rarely listen to them.
They had some great riffs on the newest album.

We need hashtags.

Forgot this one

A) I have seen some of you are still posting pictures of Shillary where she is smiling or laughing. Stop doing this. This is where the mainstream media has failed with Trump too - they used pictures where he looks mighty, energized, manly, like a true leader, and then they tried to paint him in bad light. But actually the picture itself says more than the text you put there in most cases, even so if we are talking about normies. Use pictures where she is agitated, evil, or smug.

B) >Use pictures where she is agitated, evil, or smug
Based Hungary bro has it right. If [dumb, majority] people won't elect an ugly person, it shows how much appearance matters. She must be shown for how sick, sad, and pathetic she is. NEVER show her happy unless it's tagged up on some HX material, such as niggers hanging from trees like we all know she's into.

C) This is important because the people actually voting for hillary are women and blacks and they make decisions almost exclusively on superficial appearances and emotion.
Which is why memes are going to be super effective against them; they are very, very, easy to influence compared to, say, fucking white males

oh shit, sorry I thought you were the dude who made the last thread with the mastodon album cover. Or maybe you are, and just liked the art. Either way, meme on, meme strong!

We also make normie memes, something for everyone.

>p.s. you are all faggots and Hitler was right

A FUCKING summer leaf

>I'm here all night, pumpin templates
music to my ears m7

I am applauding your naivité regarding negros.
Do you really think they can understand such a speech?

"Dey b enslavin us then now they wont nigga, kill arabs!"

Otherwise yes, we could mine this angle too.

YES

also guys, I also go into Liquify in photoshoop and slightly arch her eyebrows, slighty extend her wrinkles, etc. You HAVE to be very subtle with it, but the results are berry nice

>A FUCKING summer leaf
not saying he's a summerfag but if they got shoop skills hey, summerfags welcome here anytime.

Pic related. Taking requests.

kek, If we plan this correclty, it is Berniefags who will have the last laugh.

uhhhhhhhhhhhh no I am the

farthest
possible
fucking
thing

from a summer fag. Fuck off Australia we are claiming your shitposting throne you fucking Foster chugging marsupial pouch fucking faggot

Mine any angle you've got. We have a happening and hot hashtags. This isn't fuckaround time.

>slightly arch her eyebrows, slighty extend her wrinkles, etc.
I said it several times, this is 10/10 on the Bezmenov scale. Do it more.

appreciated, but yea no I live here

Dig through this. Phone about to die. Tie it in to Hillary.

atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/02/10-facts-about-the-arab-enslavement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/

Onnit.

With Shillary font

I am that man.
I used it mostly because of KEK.
I named it "KEK Final Form".

PRAISE KEK!!!

>appreciated, but yea no I live here
i've no doubt. Just pre-defending any summerfags that would wish to contribute. There are comfy breads.

Have you seen this?

ALLLLL the way to November!!!!!!!!!!

yessir, twas in that thread,

I also had the horrible get earlier mentioning 9gag :D:D:D proud LEAF shitposting moment

>I also had the horrible get earlier mentioning 9gag
should i have capped that? funny it was all zeroes, kinda like the average 9gag user

Great work here...I'm seeing them show up elsewhere! However, I've not been able to find a new Red Team thread...are they done?

You are TemplateShaman, right?

I capped it, but at work, it is preserved for all time :D worst get, so leaf, I am so proud!

yessir that is me

>red team
They often get slid into oblivion is all. Big happenings these days and what have you

I love the #NiceAttack htag for some reason, feels like it's condoning, Nice attack!

Nicememe

Pic related, opinion?

subversive. I like it.
goddamn it, i tweeted 2 fantastic memes to this bernie acct with 12k followers, he never responds, doesnt RT, but posts plebbit macros instead, what a fucking cuck. Just trying to give him some shine

who in their right mind would post pic related over our stylish memes? Egos m8, egos.

Great.
Please do more of these.

I have an idea about this angle.
Why not go Kangz 'n' Roses territory and make fake history about how Muslims have killed the last pharaos of Egypt, King Di'Marquus and Queen La'tiqamun and so on.

My favourite Hillary angle, for whatever reason, is pantsuits. I find pantsuits absolutely fucking hillarious. They are 80s shoulder pads for the CURRENT YEAR

Another.

i made that normie meme, went to bed the other night and saw some housewife tweeting it. FeelsGoodMan, that's how you know it's normie-tier

>fake history
IMO there's enough real history of Trollary's racism to work off of.

>kangz and roses
reminds me of those "name my band Sup Forums" threads

If you look up pantsuits on Wikipedia, there's a picture of Hillary right there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantsuit

You need more pics as well. Maybe make a theme? Like the old meme generators where we used the same pic for different quotes over and over.

Excellent work user!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's a hot black #?

Help protect our black brothers from being conned by racist #CrookedHillaryNO.

you aint lying bub

#bruh I think but verify I don't use Twitter it's for faggots.

>What's a hot black #?
#BlackLivesMatter
#NoJusticeNoPeace

less so now, but
#AltonSterling
#SayhisName
#KFC
ok last one was a joke

I dunno, I just make the templates yo!

But yea if it was during the day I'd be on muh twitter, but right now I'm really not aware of what's up on twatter for the past few hours

>Twitter is for faggots.
Exactly why we HAVE to use it.

They are a 100% planned thing.
They conceal her disgusting body and make look like a modest, humble "one of us" plebian.

Alphabrother approves of this message.

I am getting attacked in every second. I have caused some very big ruckus.
I hope this makes news. Apparently, my profile picture is some actress or Instagoy celebrity, I have forgot.

I did it for all of us.

what can you do with this pic? I think it has potential

YOLO

>what can you do with this pic?
soros watermark?

Just write #ReligionOfPeace on it, I think it trending.

It can be spread in right-wing groups.

REMEBER THAT YOUR PRIMARY TARGET IS THE CF. ALL UNDERTAKINGS ARE FOCUSED ON EXPOSING THE CF.

REMEMBER THIS IN THE WAKE OF RECENT HAPPENINGS.

I hope I am not killed by CIA

Muh queenz n shit

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

FBI user made it VERY clear that the CF should be our focus

Hashtag edition.

Well then get the niggers in research to tie them together.

Love the watermark.

someone should twitt this one with the #BLM
Chimps will buy.
Add names for the niggers in pic, they are pretty anonimous for the common chimp

>someone should twitt this one with the #BLM
already done it 40 times, but i agree about the names tho, I have no idea who they are personally
sinister

saved