Did you get bullied or were you the bully in school?

Did you get bullied or were you the bully in school?

Attached: 1561471428218.jpg (320x320, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.yahoo.com/bodycam-video-released-fatal-minnesota-121005870.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY&t=7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Did you get bullied or were you the bully in school?
I was both

Neither.
I was actually really popular.

i got beaten a lot in school and i was too afraid to tell the teacher
sometimes teacher saw others beating me and i also got detention for it

This.

Both. When i was young I took alot of shit. Then in high school I realized. "Hey. I can hurt people back."

Elementary school I was popular
After that I got bullied for a couple of years
Then after we got more mature I became sort of popular.

That's surprisingly common unfortunately

Nyver

>i wuz hoem sqewld

>i

This and that.

Basically, baboons used to give me shit in school. They lagged behind in middle school, and since they couldn't gang on me anymore I started answering back.

Got suspended just once because shit escalated and they tried to gang on me again, no fucks given. Got my ass handed to me but no shit to care so I took a couple fuckers down with me, they failed the year while I didn't. Fuck niggers and liberals pushing for priviledges those fucking animals don't deserve.

>One day for no reason at all
>Yeah, right!

Attached: 1447974679888.jpg (483x604, 35K)

Also this

neither i stopped the bullies and i was pretty much friends with everyone

neither really.
I kind of knew everyone and was friendly with pretty much all the groups; but never had many really close friends.

>White priviledged middle upper class schoolers detected

news.yahoo.com/bodycam-video-released-fatal-minnesota-121005870.html

Twice both times for two days. one asshat ended with a broken jaw and the other got a clunk of hair ripped out and a bloody nose, both punks messed with the wrong guy.

Stand up for yourself and give those baboons what they deserve: a good beating.

You tripping, my school had a shit ton of immigrants and everyone was pretty friendly too. The only bullying I knew of was between girls as weirdly as it seems

I bullied the bullies.

a true hero

Surprisingly, I was the bully.
>momentarily chad

Story?

How did yall end up here then

I was popular and a jock. I was also friends with older kids all the way through highschool. I did not bully or get bullied. I graduated in the 90s and there was some brutal bullying. 1 kid got duck taped to a stop sign, pissed on and left there all night

I got

I robbed some people during a football game and j still.feel.guility about it

Well the "jocks" in my school thought they were cool because they did sports. My group of friends consisted of my brother, who was the biggest kid at school (6'5 220 pounds) this terrorist looking kid who wanted to join the IRA, and the only Puerto Rican kid at our school, who also knew MMA. We would go to the gym everyday and I got into multiple fights inside school, so my skill was well known. The jocks used to mess with this autistic kid Randy who would play Yugioh. Ended up throwing his cards in the garbage and ruining them, so the next day I bought him new cards and we all started playing with him. We trashed the baseball field and locker rooms and they confronted Randy about it, so after school we went to practice and called them all out. They all got scared and we told them if they fuck with Randy again we'll kick their asses. After that we would just bully them if they did it to others. Still friends with that Randy kid to this day and occasionally play Yugioh with him.

honestly would make a good movie lmao

This. The bullying in the 90s was brutal compared to the stupid online stuff that happens now. I remember hearing about some kids ponytail getting chopped off in class by bullies and then they started whipping him with it.

I got picked on like 6th-8th grade, was too big for my age to get bullied. High school I was what you'd call a chad, socially and sexually successful and whatever. Being picked on in middle school reminded me to not abuse my newfound status and generally I'm not really a dick. I didn't want to hurt anyone or embarass them, i had plenty of friends and girls at the time and didn't need to humiliate some awkwardly developing guy with bad social skills to feel good about myself. I also got savagely beaten by my older brother pretty regularly as a young kid and I've never seen the appeal of putting anyone else through that shit.
Started using Sup Forums freshman year of highschool, like 2007? Wasn't very good at being handsome and popular until I was 15-16, took practice. I've always been on the internet anyways playing cs:s and fucking around with texturing and 3d modeling, hobbies I should've stayed with but dropped for poon, friends and marijuana

Attached: 1546148441155.png (876x960, 292K)

Kek. I remember some guys cut a girls thong with scissors and pulled it out of her pants. She was crying while they waved it around class like a trophy. I was both amused and aroused.

Was the bully, never bullied ama

We had a weird kid that took the short bus home to another school district. At last period he had to leave early to catch his bus. Kids would constantly change the clock so he would miss the bus. The teacher didnt like the kid and would tell him to buy a watch and stop complaining

John 12:25 kjv
>He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY&t=7s

Attached: 1568608292577.jpg (521x509, 38K)

good man

So... in your story a few weirdos take on the whole baseball team and win. I really feel like bullying the shit out of you

The bullied became the bully. I was both but gave up my douchebaggery days when I noticed autistic and down syndrome kids getting picked on so I stood up for them.

Neither.
I was the best student and now I'm a 40 year old virgin.
AMA.

Neither, i was a weird kid, shy so i wouldnt bully anyone but with very violent tendencies so bullies would not bother me, they tried twice, but i would get very violent so they just stopped

Got bullied, life went to shit, ended up on Sup Forums, dropped out a virgin with no marketable skills. NEET.

yes

both. i got bullied then took it out on people weaker than me.

In primary I got beaten by class mates and older pupils. The pupils which were bullying me told parents that I was the agressor. Teacher believed them. Parents said, it's my fault. After time, I understood, I had loser parents and now I am something like a sociopath I guess. Pretty fine with the fact, that I don't give a shit about people. Am soon married and guess who is not invited.

Attached: 1446588275575.png (1200x960, 713K)

now this is more believable story

Wasnt really any bullying that I noticed. Strong middle class in school. Saw maybe 2 fights in 4 years.

Both.
I was the cool nerd so I picked on the uncool nerds.
Still got picked on cause I was a nerd.

holy shit this thread is still around? seems legit.
gradeschool i was a bully. went into a career of kicking the shit out of bullies.
middleschool had anxiety issues. life issues like seeing the aftermath of my sister ALMOST GET FUCKING MURDERED. other shit happened. kept my head down and my mouth shut. homeschooling ensued.
came back to middleschool and had a single bully. a straggler from the people who i asked "why are you picking on me?" who simply just shut down and couldn't answer while looking me in the eyes. told the kid "look man. i'm on probation and i don't want to take this to the principal. so if you want to do this after school alone let me know.". i was on probation for stupid shit. he never spoke to me again.
highschool went back to classes full time. i was considered sickly or a ghost. a loser. i was still on probation. there's no fighting when that means juvenile detention for you. all i could do was call the other people out and shut them up. and it worked.
to be clear i had my fair share of staying quiet. only possible physical confrontations requires you to be loud. i even shouted off a group of 3 bullies who thought i stole their phone when the truth was i had picked it up from the gym locker room and pocketed it for safe keeping to find the owner. i disappeared for a month because i was in a fucking boys home under lock and key. it was like military school.

Attached: 1541017203186.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

My friends were bullied, me not so much, i was tall and big for my age, i stopped growing, now im average height

I like you.

Supposedly got "abused" by grandad before I can even remember. Got bullied to shit in preschool or whatever the fuck they call it these days, then went onto 1st grade and only had 1 friend, the 2nd year was an abusive teacher but I can't remember shit. I remember some guy running up to me while we were lining up and hitting me in the face and running off. I always felt like such a pussy because i'd break down and cry like a fucking bitch. Then came 3rd grade, I got into silly fights, had my glasses broken and then the next fight I gave my glasses to my friend to keep and supposedly fell so I had my 2nd pair broken. I never ever had any friends, I always only buddied up with one person, it's weird but yeah, that was it. I was looking for a partner in crime. I was a little shit but our "naughtiness" was not intended to hurt others, every two years a pal would move away and i'd be alone for a bit but then the next friend would come along and we'd cause shit... things like playing "army" by climbing onto the roof of my friends house and shooting lamp posts and pretend shooting people from a golf course far away, or staying up all night and counting cars, or even making concoctions with flour and milk and buzzing every single fucking apartment we came across in order to try and get roof access so we could throw this shit down onto people and pretend it was birdshit. We hadn't even hit puberty and we were living the best days of our lives despite getting fucked up each day. And if we weren't fucked up their, our parents would beat us if we misbehaved. I thank God for parents that would discipline me but the kiddos and teachers that fucked us can go to pot.

In high school I was alone, I had a little brother that i protected but I was also a cunt to. To this day I still regret it. He joined a church which is like a cult and doesn't speak to me. ever. I miss him. I've tried everything to try and get back to him, to fix things but it fell apart >

Attached: 120193b38cb55296582ee52b59e103f0ba2f06d670e61867cd0cfaec8cf24e2d.jpg (1080x1080, 319K)

High school was strange, but i also got kicked out of school for bunking and shit, eventually I got sent to a school where all the rich kids went to but it was a full blown hostel environment. An amazing time to be honest, everything was intense and I fucking hated it because I was bullied to shit... The guys would fucking gang up on you and there were times you thought you would die because they'd play mental games with you like pretend drown you or throw you in the pool or even just try and intimidate you. My parents made so many sacrifices for me and I was thankful to be in such a prestiguous school. I was probably one of the poorest students in my group, going from being the best off in a shitty school as a poor person to a peasant in a new, rich school that was 10x as bad despite me having knives pulled on me in the previous one. Regardless, Had so much fun in the group of friends I was with. We were all bullied but never bullied back... Once I just grabbed a guy by his throat and pushed him against the spine of a lemon tree. He shat his pants. We were always outnumbers but sometimes you'd lash out and not give a fuck.

I'm happy with the way things turned out though. I'm able to defend myself, i'm better as a loner but more self-sufficient than the very pussies who tried to get me and frankly, looking back on it all... I feel sorry for so many of those fuckers. I really just wish I could reconnect with them and see them again. I bumped into one of them, he's an EMT today but to this day he refuses to greet me. Lol. He bullied me but he still has that cocky attitude. Regardless, let him be. I'm happy with my life. I work hard. I've faced so much difficulty. I've lost my loved ones, i'm scared for the next 3 months. I'm praying in the mornings. But I love Jesus, I love pets, I love my family. That's all that matters.

Attached: 2c1f1bd9f6ce050a8e12dc48d7e7f97f111311e9854e6f82a71427ee684a4c4a.jpg (564x316, 32K)

somehow people always saw me as an agressive type. so much so that I was one of the only geeks to never get bullied. but mainly because in my country, being a metal fan in the early 2000s was a thing that made you equal to all the violent punks they'd seen before. little did they know I ended up being a stoner game designer with 10 cats and 2 dogs.

Also this.

Also, just remember, as well as the rest of you guys. We don't need friends in this life. A friend will visit you in jail, a friend is somebody you call at 3am when something has died. I don't have friends and never have but i've had many aquaintances that made life good. You find the joy in your life and you keep fighting no matter what. We find our joy in our hardships and we endure because we are told to do so. The lessons we've learnt from being hurt, and being the one who hurts can only be justified by truth itself and an honest, yet cool-headed, calm hearted approach. Let us live our best lives and be good as gold.

Godspeed to you and everybody else around here. We may make it someday, we may see those we lost one day, we may make it to the place where all the bad times are gone again. We'll be there and we'll see you there too. Keep the fire. Jesus loves you.

Attached: 1506260065948.jpg (906x960, 73K)

I did drugs and sold drugs in HS everything cept heroin. Not I'm an alcoholic drug user/ seller... I should just od

that, and maybe the fact that I was also really insane when people were unjust with me, so much so that when my highschool director wanted me to cut my long hair, I made it so, that she got sued for discrimination based on likeness, and made her retract her bullshit from the highschool rule book. man, this question hit hard. I went from the shiny nerd to the insane geek all during those years. was my first real contact with life, and my idealist self thought that one should always fight for their rights. and I still think that wish is a deadly one as far as things go.
pic related: 6 cats out o 10, attempting to feed off the chicken I planned to make soup out of.

Attached: related.png (601x447, 654K)

Neither. Most people didn't even know I was there