How would you describe your national identity?

How would you describe your national identity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZxhbM02AXM
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/26/uk-population-70-million-half-growth-migration/
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/25/dislike-unfriendliness-hate-crimes-uk-police-confirm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Freedom

sort yourself out mate

ñembotavy, oparei ha mbareteháicha

drunk on a bicycle

Nah

Why is that?

>ebin :--D
that's your identity now

BLACK

Thanks to this poster

I've went from wanting to fuck to spanking, marrying, divorce and killing Barbara Palvin

A true romance of ones youth

religious freedom

nonexistent

Typical nignog behaviour. No one is surprised

fat and stupid (no, really)

I can't. Basically anyone can be French nowadays...

Sorry Ahmed, didn't know such lewdness wasn't permissible these days in Britain

Autistic
Short tempered
Depressed
Stingy
Obedient to stronger
Sadistic to weaker
Tense
Never knows being relaxed

sounds depressing

Sadly, having been overrun with shits like yourself, it seemingly is.

I'd tell you to relieve yourself of your troubles but the plastic butterknife might not penetrate your fat wrist

>Sudanlad replying to the spamming retard OP

don't do that

It would easily penetrate your shitskin pencil neck though, you useless fucking nigger. Give it a try.

What about strange?

Wew lad

Okay try your crooked teeth that should take out all arteries and veins in the region

>it's a /brit/paki desperate to be noticed episode

KARA

Are we?

I suppose having teeth is better than having none, you vile, gummy, malnourished, third-world cancer.

Why not though, its not polite to avoid responding to a conversation

I have a feeling he's not English, little subtlety and sophistication in his posts, like a hotheaded 3rd worlder

A nigger cosying up to a paki.

Truly is the end for the white man on Sup Forums

It isn't when you can use a knife to cut your food

I think that is a general impression in the West. I would say because a lot of your cultural exports are thought of as peculiar.

>third-world attempt at banter

Now I have another reason to despise you worthless niggers

The end of the white man began the day you were born, lol

You're pathetic enough to invoke race and speak to readers desperately, because you're too stupid to respond intelligently

Are you English or EE? You sound non-English native

I never asked for your response and why would you expect an "intelligent" reply when your first post in this thread had nothing to do with the OP and spoke of killing a woman, you dimwitted repulsive coon?

>all this butthurt because I jokingly insulted Barbara Palvin
I wonder what would happen if someone nonwhite actually fucked her

Sorry m8, I am not acquainted with standards befitting a thread with a Barbara Palvin picture in it

I am currently pleasuring myself to the thought of her rotten carcass being fucked 60 different ways by demented homeless men, sorry m8 but I have a right to share this because of free speech

You call people stupid because they don't respond to you "intelligently", but have made no worthwhile contribution to this thread from the off and then seem confused why you're called a vile nigger when you act like one.

There's a very good reason why the West and Asia deplores you fucking things.

welp...

Oh no, I have embarrassed and shamed my people.on someone's thread on Sup Forums

Whatever shall I do to make things right ..

I know, I'll gap to Barbara dying again that should liven things up

Fap*

Added to gboard

Also
>There's a very good reason why the West and Asia deplores you fucking things
>the equivalent of 'everyone hates you user bcuz' on the playground
Try harder this time

>i-if George Clooney """""cares""""" about me, surely everyone else does too

I don't know, I'd feel that way If Barbara cared

You do understand Babsposting is a gimmick that has been going on for ages right, you dumb fucking disease-ridden wog?

all but destroyed tbqh

I do, but apparently a joke about her was enough to set your sensitive little vag off

Don't worry women like her and everyone will truly '''''care''''' about you once they find out how sensitive and caring you are

You were responded to in kind then got incredibly upset. What did you expect exactly, you beta nog?

The assumption here is that I actually care about this person I've never met when she's only posted to trigger people.

And you still cannot see it even after you went crawling to /brit/ begging for back-up and got none. Typical fucking nigger.

How? I always get he impression Irish national identity is still one of the strongest in Western Europe.

>"I d-dont care about Barbara! I was trolling!!!"
>"I had to respond aggressively because you insulted her!!!!"
You're such a pansy, you disgust me

Rape and we wuzzery

I don't have a national identity. I have a European identity.

Proud European with Scandanavian and some Germanic heritage

>this fucking nigger still screeching cos he was called a nigger for acting like a nigger

Are you German?

I'm European

No but are you German? I need to know because if you're pro-EU I can have an angle to attack you with silly

I was born in England to English parents

So what is it so OP can find a way to look more manly after acting like a diva over Barbara, you feel ethnically similar/one, you're against your imperial history, or you have pan-European aspirations?

rasheed

So what made you feel and identify European?

I have pan European aspirations

I'm Celtic (Cornwall), I hate the Anglo and don't want to be associated with "it"

t LARPing virgin

Why do you hate the anglo though, I can understand Germany and Ireland, but you have to accept that celtic blood is part of Britain

Very well then, Jethro

Sometimes I wonder if people who insult NI, Scotland,etc or any fellow Brit really earn this degree of self-importance

Are you an Oxbridge doctorate holder, what makes you better than the average Scot or Welshman or Englishman for that matter?

The fuck are you rabbting on about?

Scotland is Celtic too, they're ok

Resurrection for revenge

I would start liking life if Barbara was my gf

youtube.com/watch?v=hZxhbM02AXM

Do Northern Scots (rich ones like Glaswegians, Edinburgh) citizens see themselves as equal or superior to South English folk? You get the sense the latter looks down on the former

>northern scots
>like those in glasgow and edinburgh

Is this nigger dumb or does he simply have no concept of geography

He's a nigger of course he's dumb

Sorry about that, affluent Scots

Also not to worried about my intelligence

Alright then Darius

t. Le'Ronday

I am a doctor and I actually met a visiting British neurologist for the MTI and MRCP PACES

He was too stupid to diagnose Charcot Neuropathy in an advanced case, funnily enough encountered in Britain more frequently, didn't even suggest differentials beyond Niemann Pick disease (heritable dementia/leukoencephalopathy, lol, not much relevance)

Understood then and there why your MRCP failure rates are higher than a lot of Indian, Pakistani and even our first centre(s), lets see your response this time to save your intellectual pride

I am le turd wurld

Oh yes it is.

Are we supposed to believe an actual doctor of medicine wrote this?

>a shitposting nigger wrote out this entire scenario JUST to save face on an anonymous anime image board
And we're supposed to believe you're a doctor!

I am actually, posted proofs years running here, even helped people get correct diagnoses

And if you've taken GCSE education like me, name the cells (they're parietal and gastric) that mainly produce H+/HCl in the stomach? Hint: it came in our exam along with internal ocular anatomy, and it starts with O

>being a doctor is something momentous to him
>with countless Pakistani and Indian doctors taking over his country's health

>The vast majority of doctors who have been struck off in the past five years were trained abroad, new figures from the General Medical Council show.

Ah yes, third world quacks.

Ours lies in purity of blood, values of fair looks, respect for history and disgust about Soviet union

It's the Oxyntic cell but I don't know what you're trying to prove

I suppose you're right being a doctor isn't so impressive, especially when your countries medicine revolves around prayer and herbs

>especially when your countries medicine revolves around prayer and herbs
Nope, European, British and American Guidelines, and I have certification from the Royal College of Physicians

Here's one you can't look up:
>the width in an asymmetric interventicular hypertrophy that requires immediate catheter-based or surgical intervention
Let's see how smart you are

>when your countries medicine revolves around prayer and herbs

1) I didn't look it up
2) I'm not a doctor why would I know the answer to that?

If he can't look it up he can't check if you're lying

Fucking state of niggers

>tfw newfag brits derailing another deranged barbaraposter thread
I don't know how to feel about this desu

>mocking the sudanig makes you a newfag

Me neither, worst part is that they somehow feel they have the moral high ground here, kek

>moral highground
>on Sup Forums

You fucking idiot.

kek congrats, hope it was 3 hours well spent for you

What do you study/do then?

Remember how fussy and irate they get when you post stuff like this

breitbart.com/london/2017/10/26/uk-population-70-million-half-growth-migration/

>The population of the UK is projected to shoot up by 3.6 million (5.5 per cent) over the next 10 years, with more than half of the growth due to mass migration

breitbart.com/london/2017/10/25/dislike-unfriendliness-hate-crimes-uk-police-confirm/

>‘Dislike’ and ‘Unfriendliness’ Can Be Hate Crimes, UK Police Confirm

Uppity cunts can't handle it so naturally they'd dedicate a thread to beating little ole negro me

>nigger thinks this thread is about him

Hmmm

Computer science

I'll stop then

Here's my national identity: Derisive of Brit Sissiboys lel

How does it feel to be shittier than Ruskies and EEs at programming?

How does it feel to be a third-world shitskin, unwanted and uncared about the world over?