Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_subincision
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MODS MODS MODS

yes?

>tfw people unironically think CGI princesses count as Disney Princesses

the last Disney Princess movie was Princess & the Frog

Any reason it shouldn't be allowed?

The only people who think that is wrong are fucked in the head.

hi

What, that they showed nipples on a young girl? Quite surprised they had the balls to that actually

>B-but muh real Disney princesses

Are you autistic?

If you had nipples you'd understand.

At what age does it become inappropriate for a girl to walk around shirtless?

It was odd. I was looking to watch a nice, wholesome family movie and I was given a massive erection a few minutes in.

when you start wanting to have sex with them

18, of course, according to the MPAA.

Uhh...

y not? maybe it's a trend.

Anything past a toddler

Americans are mentally ill

This is the honest truth. Every man is attracted to underaged titties. Small, developing breasts with swollen nipples, sometimes inverted nipples. And all young girls have that smell to them. We would let young girls walk around shirtless if we didn't want to fuck 'em but honestly, we do!

>today I will remind them

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html

>And all young girls have that smell to them

Okay dude, it's time to stop

being a pedo is getting easier and easier as younger kids start to get on the internet. I can start talking to a young girl on chaturbate in a matter of minutes.

Implying it isn't Canadians posting this shit
Look up the crime stats, Canadians are the biggest pedos

>While a female was still an infant, mother’s breast milk was squirted into her vagina, and the labia were pressed together (Handy and Pukui, 1958, p. 94). The mons was rubbed with kukui (candlenut) oil and pressed with the palm of the hand to flatten it and make it less prominent. The molding continued until the labia did not separate. This chore usually was done by the mother or by an “aunt” or a tütü wahine (“grandmother”: a colloquial, less traditional Hawai‘ian term than kupuna wahine).

8 or so would be pushing it imo

>you will never be born a young pre-contact native hawaiian and be constantly jumped by horny women

>smell

What smell? How many little girls are you sniffing, buddy?

>People still think it was wrong for us to stop these savages

>the most natural activity in all the world is evil because reasons

Literally everything that's wrong with the world.

t. pedo
It's okay to groom children for sex if it's a nonwhite culture herp derp

>Americans triggered

>Squirting breast milk into the vagina and masturbating it
>the most natural activity in all the world

user...

>Disney Princess
You're not a little girl, there's no reason for you to split Disney's animated filmography into two according to a ten year old merchandise brand.

Every day. Every day we have to hear about Americans when everyone else gets up.

Why?

I'm not even American.

Why every day? Every single day.

>other cultures are invalid because they're different from mine

Explain without screeching about """moral superiority""" why it's wrong for children to engage in sexual play.

>it's OK that my ancestors fucked 13 year old child brides
>at least they had the decency to marry them first

It's NEVER okay to touch a child you fucking degenerate.

whats wrong with naked infants?

>It's NEVER okay to touch a child
This is the source of your autism. If only your mother had ever held you.

Obscure question, obscure answers. In Storks you can find even more of this one.

>Cops with marine cammies

Fuck this mallninja tacticool trend.

He meant touching them in a sexual manner. Keep your head in the gutter.

>produced by Dan Schneider

I agree but its possible its only because we are raised that way. Imagine, if you were born in that time period would you be going around holding the morals and ideals you have today?

Its interesting though because the article doesn't mention what age the inhabitants began their interactions nor the age of the girls having intercourse with adults. I think its possible the males were not interested in the females until they were of a certain developed age. Hopefully anyway. Its hard to tell given the lack of specific information in the article. Still it seems to me they simply lived by their natural instincts without any hint of shame and just did what their bodies told them.

>he says, as he's the only one referencing sex

Peripubertal females, in many cultures of Oceania, were noted to often be publicly sexually active with adults (Oliver, 1974, p. 362). Cook (1773, Vol. 1, p. 128) reported copulation in public in Hawai‘i between an adult male and a female estimated to be 11 or 12 “without the least sense of it being indecent or improper.”

marxists want to have sex with children
Walt Disney is rolling in his fucking grave right now

Wheres that one pic with the two people shaking hands and the third autistically shrieking? Would make a perfect edit.

b-b-but he's so "cool" and his mum's watching with his nephews.

>This

so they cured the roastie epidemic?

>Walt "that's a sexy little girl, Ollie" Disney
>Not a kiddy fiddler

>whats wrong with naked infants?

Nothing. Especially when there's a timeskip and you imagine what those nipples look like from what you saw in her childhood.

Literally nothing wrong with the screenshot. Unless you're a pedo

it makes all the closet pedos uncomfortable

>black people
>princess

pick one

if you go to the beach you'll see little girls and boys run around naked frequently

>you will never live in medieval Hawaii

wojak.png

black people aren't that bad

>While a female was still an infant, mother’s breast milk was squirted into her vagina, and the labia were pressed together (Handy and Pukui, 1958, p. 94). The mons was rubbed with kukui (candlenut) oil and pressed with the palm of the hand to flatten it and make it less prominent. The molding continued until the labia did not separate. This chore usually was done by the mother or by an “aunt” or a tütü wahine (“grandmother”: a colloquial, less traditional Hawai‘ian term than kupuna wahine).

What exactly did they try to accomplish?

tits are not inherently sexual in nature
they are meant for babs

Speaking of tits, god damn

>Polynesians
>Black

Wtf I love Hawaii now

>Suggs (1966, pp. 51-53) cited many cases of full heterosexual intercourse in public between adults and prepubertal individuals in Polynesia. The crews of the visiting ships showed no compunction against the activities, and the natives assisted in the efforts. Cunnilingus with young females was recorded without accompanying remarks that this kind of behavior was unusual or disapproved of for the participants. Occasions were recorded of elders assisting youngsters in having sex with other elders. Among the Marquesas Islanders in particular, Suggs (1966, p. 119) reported, extramarital relations were frequent and often involved older males with young virginal females and older females with young virginal males.
WOAH

What does a native Hawaiian look like anyway?

When they're old enough to tell the difference between girls and boys

About 6, which is when I become aroused

>Come back from long-ass journey
>12 year old girl wants to suck your cock
>Go home
>Girlfriend number 3 wants to fuck
wtf I love Hawaii now

always said to my sisters wear a shirt around the house they used to be shirtless at 11 and and 13 they started wearing bra when they were 15.
that's probably because my mom is a hippie degenerate that rarely uses a bra and likes to be in panties around the house

When they can start to walk without falling half the time.

You poor man. I always hate to hear these type of stories.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_subincision

holy shit and I thought circumcision was bad

Dan "hold er tighter she's a fighter" Shneider

holy fuck

while reading the site stupid me thought the subincision was maybe a little cut in the foreskin so it's easier for the kid to retract

WE

>>>/reddit/

MOTHERFUCK WHY

pedoshits gb2/a/

>A subincized penis can be penetrated by another penis, provided the latter is sufficiently small. In some Australian cultures, one traditional practice involved the penetration of an elder's subincized penis by the unsubincized penis of a young boy who was usually under age 7. Some authors have theorized that this was the original purpose of subincision.

i imagine two tribals sitting on a rock and one of them's like "what if..."

I assume you're asking cause it aroused you somewhat. If that's the case, you need to check yourself into your nearest mental institution asap compadre.

nipples should be burned off of female infants at birth, to prevent impure thought

Really makes you think how much of a faggots were the old tribes

*the old tribes were

I love female children. That's all

you think thats bad

look at this "cop"

Fag

>Suggs (1966) elaborated on the early sexual experiences of pubertal males with married females in their 30s and 40s in the Marquesas Islands, who “take special pains to be pleasing and patient with them ... a source of enjoyment for many Marquesan women”

This place doesn't seem so bad

as long as you're not growing up on Futa Islands

what?

don't act like you don't know

This sort of stuff should no be allowed. We have to stop the jew.

Fuck off

What's your problem? You think I'm trying to rape somebody?

T H I C C

For what purpose?

FUCKING HOLLYWOOD JEWS REEEEEEE

>someone at disney had to texture these nips

>it was the cunnyposter