I know this is fucked up but this is the only place to say this...

I know this is fucked up but this is the only place to say this. My family is going crazy rn because my little brother got fucked by my older brother’s college friend. They talked over Fortnite is all I know but my older brother found out and told everybody. My mother didn’t call the police because my little brother begged her not to. Nothings been the same in my house since this and I see my brother as a completely different person. That being said, all I can think about is fucking his shota butt. He’s fem as fuck and I jerked off to the thought of it before all this but now that I know he’s taken dick its driving me crazy. How do I win here?

Attached: 01EAA392-B3B4-45A4-B16C-32E6B14CEECB.jpg (1286x1011, 88K)

Attached: 1568983946270.png (500x955, 102K)

Every femboy twink out there want to be dominated by their understanding "straight" big bro.

Attached: fembro.png (850x1202, 805K)

I want this to be true but idk how. He barely talks now cause my mom took the ps4 and I tried to do the understanding brother thing but he barely talks to me and just sits on his phone. Meanwhile just looking at him gets me diamonds because all I see is his little fem body getting dicked

your brother is traumatized by rape and all you can think about is raping him again, how pathetic do you have to be?

>traumatized by a sexual encounter he set up with a gaming buddy

Its because hes probably gay...

My dude you already know he likes to take it, just burst inside his room while hes changing or something and give him some brotherly love. Lots of kisses and cuddles if you really want him to fall for you. He's vulnerable now so you'll have to be very soft with him.

Yea... that’s obvious

He's traumatised because his older brother snitched on him being closet gay, and his family's response was to threaten the police on him. This is all assuming he's not an actual child. Americans are retarded enough to call 17-year-olds underage.

Post the ages involved you fucking retard.

Let him catch you when changing. Preferably while your cock is hard.

hallo. greetings from russia.

Attached: 1502172005380.jpg (720x721, 62K)

We knew he was gay. He turned 13 this year and my brothers friend is 25 I think

rlly wanna know how this all plays out

Thats because you're probably gay user

Pics of said bro

What do I do when he comes home from school

Oi naaaaah that's pedo shit. You're fucked lad.

okay that's pretty bad, dude

Please tell me this man is trolling, op are you fucked in the head?

I'm not 0p but this kind of situation does happen, especially if its a family friend because people tend to trust family friends unconditionally. even if it is trolling you would find the same situation happened with someone who wasn't lying

I'm more wondering did he get the load in his ass or in his mouth?

Post a pick of your bro so we can understand

send pics of him

Yeah thats true but come on man thats your brother, and worst of all thats gay

i had sex with my brother when we were both underage
I super regret it though, and it haunts me to this day.

Don't do it, OP.

Since he definitely needs as much support as possible right now you should try to have a heart to heart and slowly turn the conversation more sexual and go for it. Do it.

Attached: 1565272974423.png (903x713, 326K)