Stopped for ciggies after a round of 70mph twisties highway. What you Sup Forums are riding tonight?

Stopped for ciggies after a round of 70mph twisties highway. What you Sup Forums are riding tonight?

Attached: 82DCD848-DAB4-4294-906C-FEF8E21706EF.jpg (1280x958, 374K)

Nothing really fancy, a '00 Transalp 650. Getting cold around here, guess its time to put her away until spring.

It’s starting to get cold here where I live. We actually ride in winter here -Dubai- as it’s extremely hot during summer (120F).

Our bikes tend to overheat as the shroud fan can barely keep temps below 220F for coolants.

Lots of my buddies are forced to stop as coolant keeps pissing out of the overflow tank.

Winter here should be between October - May.

2018 250L Rally

My Simson S50 B
12 Volt

99er CBR600F.
Good Bike imo.
reliable, economical... and still looks good.

Attached: 111.jpg (1791x1215, 1.37M)

8 inch black dildo

Reminds me of a bike I was planning to buy. I think it was F4I model.

Too bad it was neglected and has sticky throttle.

Klr 600.
Cause I'm a prehistoric barbarian.
And I like a bike who's like me.

ride the winter, up your skills, learn winter spannery skills, get to know your limits and your bike, come the spring/summer you notice the all round change in your riding. all weather rider fag here.

Yeah I know I should but I cant. Cold seats always fuck up my ass.

Attached: 1560914883512.png (1242x2208, 1.21M)

>What Sup Forums riding tonight?
Your mom.

Aprilia SRV 850

650 ninja my niggas

Brutale 800

i'm a gearlet so riding a yamaha majesty 400 scooter. it's fairly quick and runs well i've had it for years; and do know how to ride a standard bike. another month or so and will have to think about putting it down for winter.

Attached: IMG_2978.jpg (2016x1512, 1.7M)

Probably take mine out for a ride. Got off early today. 08 sportster because the wife doesn’t like riding street bikes. Might trade a gun I don’t shoot anymore for an 06 CBR 1000 rr tho. Then I ll have to figure out where to keep 2 bikes

I miss mine so much. Probably because it was my 1st bike and it has sentiment but I had so much fun on that bike

>ciggies

I hope you slam into the back of a stopped semi doing 130+ you queer bitch

Also I ride an SV650s

Your wife.

1200cc sportster harley. Currently halfway around the glove to it and I can't use it :(. I have a temporary 220cc though.

Gonna take a huge shit and hope I dont blow my ass out again
After that might go piss through my neighbors mail slot

Your mom

>glove
????
Harleys wear gloves??