I'm 19, almost a a fully mentally developed adult, and it's time for me to stop thinking i will ever have a girlfriend

I'm 19, almost a a fully mentally developed adult, and it's time for me to stop thinking i will ever have a girlfriend.
The universe doesn't function through human morals, only my actions will determine the future.

Attached: DVMmfyB.png (600x857, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vH1ZvIdqORw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh shut up you are young you still have hopes

lets talk, fellow teen

Attached: 1494126632005.gif (60x95, 24K)

Though i really don't, i've lost my faith in modern western society quite a while ago.
I wish i was rather born in the 80s.

being 19 sucks being 20 is fucking amazing trust me when i say you'll have enough confidence to rape any woman you want

ever even had a gf? have been out with girls?
i had amazing experiences while being out with nice girls, that just melt my heart

Bro its alright, im 21 and i have my first girlfriend.

Sex is overrated anyway

7 billion people and you already know they all hate you. Perhaps it is time to die?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x282, 1.46M)

sex is overrated because its not about sex itself but the loved one
lmao

Don't worry, i was 22 when I had my first gf, theres hope

I was 25 when I got my first girlfriend.

Ok so i'm not an incel like everyone here probably automatically assumes.
A couple of weeks ago i did meet my first girlfriend on yubo, only reason she liked me because she's also in a similar situation as me (depression, few friends, introvert).
But a few days ago i eventually broke up with her, i said i no longer had feelings for her and that it seemed kind of pointless because we lived 50kms from each other.

Fuck having a gf, go to parties and get blasted and pick up some pussy. Trust me, the best lays are usually not girlfriend material

I never had a one night stand, how do I approach this?

Fuck up, zoomer. I had maybe 3 sexual experiences in my life between 19 to 21, then had sex for the first real time with my first and only girlfriend at 21, now having been with her for 5 years without a flaw. What's sad is that she's utterly fucking gorgeous and out of my league in every field, and it was a complete fluke that I ever even came across her. But what's important is this: I was the one who spoke to her first. Me and my actions. That's how shit comes to you in life, brother. The smallest fucking hello can turn your life in an entirely new direction, but you have to be the one to do it. Don't let your inaction, coincidence and circumstance dictate your future, because often things that aren't caused by you are things that make your life shittier.

wow 50km ! must had been hard ! you did well dumping her 50km is so much god what a hasle

Ahaha...
32, never fucked. Don't care about that, but it really hurts to know that I've never been loved by a woman...

are you fat &/or gross?

So this is coming from someone who's been on more than 10 parties in the last year, has a decent posture, v-shape, dresses decently and is 6'2".
You don't, it's impossible, i know this sounds like an overused death meme but if you're not chad then don't bother.
Girls these, even just average looking, ask a lot from men.

Was fat. I lost 50 kg for a girl, it didn't work. Now I'm just ugly I guess.

dude 50km is nothing

Attached: 1535839188410.png (508x418, 241K)

You probably don't have the motivation for this but : hit the gym, mew, get a good haircut, dress properly, get a job and develop at least somewhat basic social skills.
Except if you're retared, everyone can do it with enough dedication and consistency.

Stop jerking off, bang some hookers, if sex good for you then figure out how to do it more

Eventhough i'm extemely pathetic, i'm not desperate.
I don't see the point of having a fake relationsip in which i constantly need to lie how much i love her.

I have a job, a fucking car, an apartment, I dress well, I get my hair done every month. I'm not a basement dweller, but well, still single. I wanted to start a family when I was young, now I'm thinking about ordering a dakimakura with the image of an stupid waifu who at least can't say no to me.

Boo hoo. I'd give anything to start over at 19 again.
Just bear in mind that you're in the age where women have the biggest advantage in the dating market, but time is on your side and your value will increase.
Your job right now is to make experiences, no matter how bad they are. Fight your way through all the rejection and indifference that goes with trying to date from a weak position, and by the time you're fully grown, there'll be nothing left to shock you or stop you from making use of that ever increasing market value of yours.

nice motivating post

I feel ya, bro. Just keep going your way no matter what. It takes time, but I'm beginning to feel the reward trickling in ever more steadily.

You're absolutely right man. I mean you might as well kill yourself. Make room for alphas to breed.

Well you need all ingredients for a recipe to work.
Also, women draw on to resources.
Make some money, have a good investment strategy by reading financial books like 'Money: Master the game", instead of buying those boomer monsters save up that money and start having compound interests which will eventually get you a passive income.
Get a hobby, do something you enjoy and become the best at it.
You have endless options, man, you only need strong self believe, then you can accomplish anything.

I didn’t have a gf until I was 21, dude. Quit being so negative. My sexual peak was in my 30s, and I’d date girls ranging in age from 18 to 40. The best times are still ahead for you young grasshopper.

what did you do when you were 19
til 21?

I jerked off a lot. Things started to look up once I went off to college and found a little confidence. I needed up dating a younger girl who was someone of a whore. She liked that I was older and it worked out for a little while. She knew I was a virgin and that turned her on and got rid of any performance anxiety. After her, it was smooth sailing.

Fucking soo true! But really it is about loving some one and it took me awhile till that feeling kicked in and I found a good person. You need both of those feelings and one comes with age and exp. Work on yourself and become attractive to yourself, then you know someone else will. Hate to say it but fatties gota lose weight. Be fit or rich, do both no problems ever.

Attached: 1568352370768.jpg (809x742, 34K)

Fuck yea, reminds me of Nfs Ug2 intro

i feel the same way OP
i turned 23 a few weeks ago, life is pretty shit

Specifically, I met my first gf at a party. Like the other user said, nothing like alcohol to lower inhibitions. Is was a NYE party and she was 18 ish. She wanted to hook up that night but I was too much of a pussy. We ended making plans to get together the next day. Anyway, you have to put yourself out there a little. You’re not going to meet anyone sitting at home. Joint a club or some other social thing. I joined a gym shortly after meeting my first gf and ended up meeting one other girl there. Get out there.

Fuck man come back in 6 years with the same mindset and we'd still call you a faggot.
Listen you're young, you have plenty of time not to fuck your entire life up. What is this but a set back, that to be honest, you're not the only fucking person to think this way at your age. You're not alone unless you open up to yourself and give yourself a fucking shot in life. No point of laying down and giving up at your age, don't be another Sup Forums faggot who is always playing some mindless victim card. Stfu, get out there, be a fucking man and try your best. You won't learn without failing, don't stop failing.

its hard for us cause its not like we can go to the bar and socialize and college no one cares to talk to each other

watch this vid below if you can spare 9 minutes from your day.

youtube.com/watch?v=vH1ZvIdqORw

I’m sure there are a hundred different clubs you could join at college where you’d have some interaction with random girls. Bars aren’t that great for meeting people anyway. Most everyone there is with a friend or is primed to ignore the random pickup attempt from a stranger, especially if you’re not confident. Quit making excusing and put yourself in a setting where you’ll have to interact with females. Take it from an old nerd dude, you have to have the right attitude and take the initiate to find someone.

there are like 15 clubs at my college none of them are of any significance also i see hookups at the bar all the time i work at one