youtube.com/watch?v=WHf93uxgKBI
youtube.com/watch?v=W3dmTystPKk
youtube.com/watch?v=W_qzJnPFkzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah he did it.

So glad I went to Sup Forums tonight.

who knows

no, that's an actor

Of course he did it. He also wrote a book how he killed them.

If it doesn't fit you must acquit

Kardashian said he confessed after the trial or something. So yeah

obviously. he wrote a book about it

Cuba Gooding Jr. was the worst part of that show.

Honest answer: Yes, but we have to pretend that he didn't for the greater good

t. Ron Goldstein's dad

Who would you have cast instead of Cuba?

No one on earth believes he is truly innocent. No one. Not even the black community that celebrated sticking one to white america believes he is innocent.

Owen Wilson

He wuz a good boi

He killed a kike and a coalburner he's breddy okay in my book.

He didn't "write a book" you retards. Some faggot wrote a book based on the way police think it happened and paid him millions to slap his name on it.

Sir, my blackness will not permit me to make a statement like that

Finally an excuse to post this

youtube.com/watch?v=WHf93uxgKBI

This is one of the many 911 calls Nicole Simpson made saying OJ was coming after her.

In this recording OJ yelling is dubbed as "(inaudible screaming)"

But if you listen closely...

>NICOLE: OJ! THE KIDS ARE SLEEPING!

>OJ: YOU DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE KIDS WHEN YOU WAS SUCKIN' HIS DICK IN THE LIVIN' ROOM! THEY WERE HERE! DID YOU CARE ABOUT THE KIDS, BITCH?

>OJ: OH, IT'S DIFFERENT NOW!

>black guy gets cucked by a white guy
I don't buy it

(((white guy)))

He was found guilty in civil court.

nose?

Well she shouldn't have been suckin' his dick in the livin' room.

Where the fuck she gonna suck his dick then?

OJ Jr.'s room.

FUCKING KEK

Aren't jurors suppose to not have any knowledge of the case before the trial begins?
That would be literally impossible for that trial.

Trust me. There was nothing civil about that.

I watched that 9 hour documentary. Do I need to watch this?

I feel like I know everything now.

After grizzly photos of the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson were shown in court, O.J. turned his head away and wept. It was at that moment that he realized he would never be able to kill her again.

So what the fuck was the deal with kato

In his book, O.J. said that he would have taken a bullet or stood in front of a train for Nicole. Man I am gonna tell you that is some bad luck... when the one guy that would’ve died for you, kills you.

In a sworn deposition this week, O.J. Simpsons claimed that he never beat, choked, or hit his ex-wife with a closed or open fist. Luckily for O.J., lawyers forgot to ask if he had ever cut her head off.

>tfw youngfags will never remember the feeling of staying up late on Saturday night to watch Norm destroy OJ and everyone else on Weekend Update back when SNL was still moderately good

youtube.com/watch?v=W3dmTystPKk

>did he do it?
No, but his son did.

:thinking:

nah. you might want to read bugliosi's book on it though.

the show just tries really hard to make everyone look good. everyone's much more competent than in real life and oj is less obviously guilty.

lame conspiracy theory with zero evidence

These are ok jokes with absolute dog shit delivery.

I do not understand why you guys worship this idiot. Him and patrice o'neal.

I like the show because it plays around with the people surrounding OJ. Plus I'm not homphobic, so I'll watch anything with David Schwimmer.

You don't understand it because you're the fucking idiot. There's a reason why every comedian loves Norm and you think his delivery is "dog shit" and don't get him, it's because you're a fat retard with a garbage sense of humor.

Did you really just repeat a family guy joke?

Oh shut your fat mouth. Him speaking at .75 speed doesn't make him funnier you retard. He comes off like he's high and can't really speak correctly.

A good comedian understands timing. He's so awful at it. The only thing that saves it is that the jokes are slightly clever occasionally.

And see what I mean about your constant worship and dick sucking? Holy fuck calm the fuck down. He's fine. Relax.

Also, you are aware that comedians praise people like fucking david spade right? As if they can't have horrible taste. Fucking louis c.k. has been called a comedian's comedian. For norm it's similar bullshit. It's just dick sucking because he's been at it for so long.

>Be a smug douchebag
>Be upset when you're proven wrong
Was OJ the Trump of the 90s?
Remember, a black man is worth more than a white woman

>Also, you are aware that comedians praise people like fucking david spade right? As if they can't have horrible taste. Fucking louis c.k. has been called a comedian's comedian. For norm it's similar bullshit. It's just dick sucking because he's been at it for so long.

so much this...

>makes a living off being a comedian

>"DUDE HE SUCKS!!! NOT FUNNY AT ALL WHAT THE FUCK"

:thinking:

He hasn't for at least a decade, tho

Amy schumer makes a living as a comedian.

You are the biggest moron to imply she's funny just because she makes a living off of it.

He acted really good but his bodytype was wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=W_qzJnPFkzE

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
he has the stature and the likability to pull it off

He was framed by the racist LAPD. He was in Chicago at the time of the murder.

That nigga did that shit.

Go back on time and cast younger Michael Dorn

kill yourself, literal retard

t. Mark Furhman

I legit believe his son did it and OJ covered up for him, going out of his way to appear guilty from the start with the car chase (which is why the investigation pretty much dropped everyone else including his son as a suspect). All the motives and incriminating evidence is there if you look, and you begin to realize he was the far more obvious suspect than OJ.

>Holdin' someone at gunpoint and telling them they can't go anywhere isn't kidnappin', nigga!

What did he mean by this?

>If the jury was Mexican, we woulda had a Mariachi band playing outside the house

Your mom lied to you, user. It wasn't OJ that fucked her that night in Chicago. Your dad was just a random black man she met in a bar.

i looked at that theory once and it's bullshit. he might have been a reasonable suspect that was overlooked, but there is still a mountain of physical evidence placing oj at the scene and zero evidence for jason being there. unless you also believe all the evidence was faked by lapd, the jason thing is nonsense.

Rodney King dies for OJ and OJ goes and fucks it up over some signed merch kek

Kato was like a live in Butler. Who made a career out of the murder.

"His son did it" is almost entirely based on the idea that his son is a stupid unpredictable violent nigger while completely forgetting that that's exactly what OJ is too.

He should come out of the prison this year.

With a history of beating Nicole and being a piece of shit, no less.

He did it but the jury wanted to stick it to the man and DNA evidence was new and nobody understood it in the jury or didn't want to belive an uncle Tom would betray their trust

it came down to a verdict based on emotion rather than logic.

Rodney didn't die. Just couples of broken bones.

Oh shut the fuck up. She hit him too. Did it hurt? No. Doesn't mean they both weren't just arguing like couples do.

inb4 nerd rage

His son did it. He covered for him.

His son stopped taking his meds.

Why would he? What's the motive?

This

>just arguing like couples do

...for his epilepsy.

OJ Simpson

Did she survive?

she promised to visit his restaurant but went somewhere else. that's it.

the theory tries to spin him into jekyll/hyde levels of violent madness but the dude was just bipolar. bipolar people can have emotional outbursts but they're vastly more likely to commit suicide than murder.

in terms of motive, oj's is much stronger. then there's the fact that all the evidence points to him and none to jason.

Damn, never seen the uncensored version

it pops up unexpectedly in the middle of the documentary and it really got me. i think they promised to censor it in future broadcasts.

Kino AF

Only Will Smith could come close in terms of people's image of the man to how people saw OJ before the car chase.

He was just the nice guy who happened to be black, not some nigger

Great show love the use of hip hop from that time

Who shot ya?
Separate the guy from the ali-bi

She's okay r-right guys?