Would you smell her feet Sup Forums?

Would you smell her feet Sup Forums?

Attached: 1568613444918.jpg (958x958, 89K)

Not with those dirty/sweaty socks, but if she took them off sure.

what am i some sort of retarded faggot like i would be throwing fists to get people out of my way just TO sniff those toes

Attached: face17.jpg (400x400, 32K)

after i tickle them

Right before I start kissing and licking them clean.

I'd sniff with such voracity, my sinuses would collapse.

Honestly what causes socks to get torn like that. It seems to be the toes/arches/heels.

>be back in high school
>girl voted "Best Looking" our Sr year sits behind me
>her stacy friend laughs
>Hear her say "well it's toe socks tuesday"
>Actually grow a pair and ask what that's all about
>Cute girl puts her feet up, in toe socks torn just like this
>Go fap in the bathroom
>can still remember those torn blue toe socks

Fuck, muh dick

Attached: bac3205670ec4742e6d2750a0481789b.jpg (736x981, 83K)

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out it's due to friction and age. if you have/use socks long enough and especially cheaper quality socks, this will always happen.

I farted the whole way back from a road trip once and made my girlfriend sniff the seat. I still laugh about how she jerked back saying "Fucking Shit baby".

I'd give her a nice foot massage :)

yeah just like this

Attached: e0e.jpg (642x756, 57K)

WHAT IS IT

I would mash my face into them with ferocious hunger, tear the socks off with my teeth and bust the fattest nut so hard it would pierce the ceiling

meh they dont look smelly enough.
I like when a girl wears socks for at least 4 days.

have you ever paid an e-slut to do that for you?

>4 days
you got to pump those numbers up you fucking casual
>even wearing socks
any true stank fetishist knows the best stank comes from shoes no socks or something thin as fuck that breathes, like pantyhose but the BEST comes from flats (or strangely crocs)

Attached: pathetic3.png (500x483, 247K)

this

I've noticed that too. I've smelt my friends flats and they are cheesy almost all the time. Is it because they don't wear them with socks?

yes. socks get in the way of the feet breathing and drying sweat and building sweat and drying and that is how you get the real good, fresh stank. i hate how flats look but i love how they stink. i had a fuck buddy a few years ago who stank so good, when she left the room it still was in the room. i was in love.

ever get ballsy and steal a pair from someone?

no it's been a really long time since i've put myself through being around people. especially if we weren't already fucking. i don't keep girls around as just friends.