DESTROY ISLAM

IVE HAD IT Sup Forums AFTER THE YEARS AND YEARS OF SEEING TERRORIST ATTACKS BY THE SO CALLED "RELIGION OF PEACE" IVE OFFICIALLY HAD IT WE MUST DESTROY ISLAM.
NO MORE MUSLIM TERRORIST ATTACKS.
NO MORE #notallmuslims.
NO MORE (((TOLERANCE)))
FUCK ISLAM AND EVERYBODY WHO FOLLOWS THE EVIL THAT IT IS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
real-islam.org/73_8.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you think that the whole religion of islam could just be meme magic by a different name?

Want to form a team bro?

why don't you get over and finish them off you stupid fucking retard. less talk more action. go ahead shadowviber mark #5634 over

TFW you're a complete cuck/libtard but you're beyond sick of this shit.

A meme so strong it has endured for centuries.

This will take every rare pepe we've got.

It's almost as if not all Muslims are terrorists

WHEN THE PEOPLE WAKE UP I WILL GLADLY FUCKING JOIN IN THE FIGHT

THIS IS WW3 FOLKS. GET READY TO KILL SOME MUZZIES

>It's almost as if not all Muslims are terrorists

True, we should continue getting killed by terrorists so as not to hurt the feelings of the ones who aren't terrorists

Why are sand nigger camel jockeys always so butthurt?

Seriously, they all walk around in a perpetual state of ass-blasted anger.

See a guy walking a dog?
>BOOTY-BOTHERED

See people consuming booze?
>RUMP-RUSTLED

See women wearing normal clothes?
>CHEEK-CHARBROILED

See a cartoon in the newspaper?
>FANNY-FLUSTERED

It's like those desert-dwelling boy fuckers are always pissed unless they have a dick in some kid's ass out behind a mosque.

Go to bed Nigel.

Fair enough. The majority of serial killers are white, and the majority of crime is committed by niggers and hispanics. We should kill all non-Asian races

>It's like those desert-dwelling boy fuckers are always pissed unless they have a dick in some kid's ass out behind a mosque.

Well, if you think about it, polygamy means that a whole bunch of Muzzies are probably in a state of constant sexual frustration

It's like an entire religion of /r9k/ with a textbook that says it's cool to rage out and kill people who offend you

>The majority of serial killers are white

They are in movies

>yfw you google the actual statistics

True, we should continue to allow drinking as to not to hurt the feelings of those who aren't drunk drivers.

True, we should continue to getting killed by homicidal manics as to not hurt the feelings of those who use guns lawfully.

Retard logic. You should feel bad.

do something to make Sup Forums proud

lynch mobs when? lets remove kebab from our towns

>It's like an entire religion of /r9k/ with a textbook that says it's cool to rage out and kill people who offend you

We just broke through the fourth wall, leafbro.

That's completely accurate.

Reminder that there is no such thing as "radical" Islam. The religion either needs to be reformed or purged from the earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

KEK VULT!!!

>this CTR asspain

Drunk driving is already a crime. Murder is already a crime.

Letting a bunch of foreigners into your country who have a propensity to murder your people, on the basis that 99% of them probably won't, is stupid. It's that 1% that's going to put your citizens in the graveyards, who otherwise would have long and healthy lives.

It's like if there was another massive outbreak of Ebola, and the "solution" was to settle everyone from the Ebola-infected regions in our countries. With no testing.

>99% of them aren't even infected! #NotAllLiberians

Empirically untrue. All from the party of "facts" and "statistics"

real-islam.org/73_8.htm

#Notalltruckdrivers

You're forgetting when the IRA fucked your shit up multiple times.

>REMINDER THAT FRENCH INTELLIGENCE JUST WARNED OF CIVIL WAR IF MORE ATTACKS

it begins soon, trust me im an insider.

Fuck off, Mohammed. Nigel is on to something.

>Dorner
>bad

otherwise top list

>You're forgetting when the IRA fucked your shit up multiple times.
And you're forgetting that the IRA are now nothing more than immigrant loving, gay marriage enabling Marxist faggots that had to crawl on all fours to beg England for a financial bailout.

Cucks.

I'm all in.

how did that shitskin beat cho's highscore? that nigga had thousands of hours on source.

Don't worry OP, you'll forget about it by next week.

"It's like if there was another massive outbreak of Ebola, and the "solution" was to settle everyone from the Ebola-infected regions in our countries. With no testing"

Simply untrue fucking again. No one is allowing people to just walk in. One could argue that the screening is very weak, and it seems that it is, but there is process in place.

Yeah, and terrorism is already a crime.

Deport them, converts and all.

lol, you literally voted for this to happen, aren't you happy?

DEATH TO ALL MUSLIMS
FUCK YOU
IT IS ABOUT YOUR RELIGION
YOUR RELIGION IS INHERENTLY FUCKED AND NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WESTERN CIVILIZATION
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Welcome to the club bro. We must conspire methods to execute this plan however.

>Cheek-charbroiled
I really really like this one. Thank you for that.

NOTICE NO GERMAN POSTERS ITT?

THEY ARE BEING CENSORED!

IF WE ARE CENSORED TOO YOU MUST CARRY ON! DO NOT DROP THE TORCH! HOLD THE FIRE INSIDE!

>No one is allowing people to just walk in.
>but there is process in place.

LEL

Is it confirmed Islam?

I feel for the French lads, terrible to see Eurobros fall on their sword time and time again. If us and the USA aren't to cucked by then we will liberate yous again.

Also can any French user tell me about the reports of being close to a civil war?

They are sleeping, it's 3am in germany.

>Look mom! This random picture proves my argument!

I am SO with you bro

Shut the fuck up. Is there any evidence a muslim was behind this?

Calm down my dude

we win this war with moderation not with extremism
even if you have anger in your heart, You must remember strategy and what is most effective.

make it seem like stopping immigration is not against their religion but is FOR france. Keep the islam-hatred in your heart, but it won't help revealing it.

it is time to kill muslims.

i send you forth, brothers.

this is your keycode:

papa smurf

YOU HAVE BEEN ACTIVATED

>iv had it
>im going to run to my computer and shit post frogs

dont keep me posted

Burn your local mosque to the ground

>It's almost as if all terrorists are Muslim.
F
T
F
Y

My fuck you assholes are embarrassing. Puffing yourself up, pounding your chests, ready to grab your pitch fork and string up the nearest Muslim.

You want to kill Muslims? Join the armed forces or hop on a plane for the Middle East. No? I didn't think so. Posting shit on a message board is your speed.

Renounce your religion then faggot. No two ways about it

I don't want to destroy muslim countries. I just want to stop them from destroying mine.

>french intelligence

I would much rather see my neighbors getting together with torches, guns, and rope to go round up all the nearby muslims.
If I were to see that, I'd go join.

You'll hang with them

Anyone?

If there's one thing we've learnt from Islam it's that it needs to have the root removed. Islam is literally like a weed, you leave a little slither and it'll come back up on you

> at max 500 people are killed yearly in terrorist attacks in Europe
> let's KILL ALL MUSLIMS as a revenge

great logic m8

I have no trouble with not letting them in and kicking them out of our countries, but let their countries in peace

Us shitting up their countries is how this mess started

Is anybody else just really /tired/? I'm sick of this shit. When will Eurocucks actually do something about this?

>dorner

Never. They'll die righteous.