if your son was at home
Crying all alone on the bedroom floor, 'cause he's hungry
And the only way to feed him is ta sleep with a man
For a little bit of money, and his daddy's gone
Somewhere smokin' rock now, in and out of lock down
I ain't gotta job now, so for you this is just a good time
But for me this is what I call life

>someone is accusing me of a crime I didn't commit
>I better behave as suspiciously as possible during the accusation so they will not believe me
Why do so many movies do this? It's fucking dreadful.

Try to learn how to live again if no one's going to believe me.

how would u have acted

I would have angrily denounced such a preposterous allegation.

>not just saying you only like little boys
CHECK AND MATE

How did he act suspiciously? All he really did was punch some asshole at the shop. He was shocked when his own friends didn't believe him.

>How did he act suspiciously?
He was nervous, quiet, and was all stammering like he had something to hide when they bring him into the office to accuse him.

>Teacher showed me his penis
>Moral outrage
>Corner the lying little shit
>Show her the penis
>She flips out and tells parents
>"But I thought he already showed you it, were you lying?"
>Parents now know the kid was lying
>mfw in the clear

Maybe it's hard to interpret across languages but I thought he was acting like it wasn't a big deal. Like it was a simple misunderstanding, and it took off before he realized it was serious. That's why I thought he wasn't making a big deal about it at first.

Ill show her
Yea she's gonna see a fucking now
Yeah for real real now
Little bitch
Got my dog killed
Fucker
John wick her pussyhole
Lil hoe
You fucked up
Im not screwed by yall
Youre all screwed by ME
ILL SHOW YOU WHO REALLY MADS

>but I thought he was acting like it wasn't a big deal.
It's a contrivance of the character to make the plot a reality. In real life, a person being falsely accused of something so serious would raise utter hell at the idea of such a character assassination.

He wasn't even aware what was happening at that point.

It's a small community where everybody knows each other so it seems like such a ridiculous statement to him that he simply doesn't believe that anyone else will believe it at that point.
Then he learns it's about Klara, the daughter of his best friend so that's another clue where he thinks that his best friend certainly won't believe it too.

And the lies in the community just start spreading like wildfire and suddenly a false allegation becomes a fact for everyone.
It's a very fucked up situation where a simple lie can wreck someone's whole life for good

It wasn't like some publicized/televised event, the only people who knew were the townspeople by word of mouth. How would you raise hell? Yell at all your friends? He basically did that to his best friend.

I would have moved away. He never would have been found guilty. If your own friends think you're a pedophile there is nothing you can do to fix it. And I think the movie made us realize that with the shot at the end.

Thanks for explaining the plot of the movie. It is still a character contrivance because any normal person who is being falsely accused for a HEINOUS crime would be so disgusted by the accusation (I'm talking about the initial accusation, when he's brought into the office) that he would angrily denounce them.

Someone needs to film an alternative ending with Lucas double wielding 2 MG 42's with extra ammo and slaughtering the whole town until there is no soul left alive there.
A bit of healthy catharsis.

Maybe if you're a low IQ american, you have to shout whenever you hear something you don't agree with. I don't agree with you that a person would "angrily denounce" it

>I don't agree with you that a person would "angrily denounce" it
Then congratulations you weak-willed boy, because you will end up exactly like Mads Mikkelsen in this three-star drama.

Some people aren't raging autists.
Some expect others to think rationally and feel they can talk it through and clear shit up fairly easily considering they have the truth on their side.

dude, you're wrong, lmao

And showing her his cock yknow? For like good measure
Yeah... yeah...
And i like he could maybe
Fuck her too
Yknow? Yeah... yeah... yeah he should do that
Meanies...

Handle it like Jonah's dad

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x0XNjeBGUbs

That's just you projecting.

The kindergarten teacher isn't even accusing him in that first office talk, she literally says something one the lines of "It's a serious claim, but don't worry, I don't draw premature conclusions, that kid has a big imagination."
That's why Lucas was so baffled when he later came in the office seeing all of those parents and the kindergarten teacher disgusted by him.

And these are Danish people we are talking about, they never overact or act impulsively. It isn't an american hollywood melodrama.

This is how these events go.
You first get presented them by these women that don't convey how horrible it can be.
Word gets around and then any yahoo on the street that barely knows you is willing to take your kids off to prove he hates kid fuckers.
People are evil.

This.
And then a simple "user on trial for sexual assault" newspaper headline is enough for literally everyone to be convinced that he actually did it and that he needs to be hanged in public, the evidence or the outcome of the trial doesn't matter at all at that point.

False allegations are a scary thing.

I personally think the guy was a piece of shit that he allowed his life to be in danger for so long.
I mean he has a son to raise. WTF?
LEAVE THE FUCKING TOWN DUDE
YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T TRUST THESE PEOPLE

Fuck I get so angry just thinking about how evil people are.
There are some EXTREMELY desperate men out there that are looking for any shitty excuse to be a "hero" and murder someone they barely know over bullshit allegations.
Be SMART out their anons.
Love people, that's fine.
BUT ALWAYS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE CAPABLE OF.

As an American that was my first reaction but maybe it's different in Denmark. Where is he going to go, really? It's a pretty small country.

ANYWHERE
He has a son to raise.
As soon as he had his freedom he should have dipped.
The welfare of his family is far more important than some shabby pride.

>get accused for child molestation
>on trial
>"just leave the town bro"

Yeah that certainly wouldn't be suspicious. And the people from that town would certainly just let him go "molest a child" elsewhere without doing anything.
The only time where he could leave the town is basically at the end of the movie when the whole trial is over.

Yeah he should have left after the trial.
People aren't going to follow him around.
The cow has already been milked.

I think he means after people stopped accusing him and he "integrated" back in the community
>tfw he never really did ;_;

Guys I understand wanting to stand your ground and make a point.
I understand wanting to show the world the difference between right and wrong.
But when you have a son to raise there are no excuses to unnecessarily risk your life for people that you can not trust.

But he did have a friend he could trust, based mansion guy, and he basically did just lock himself in his house until the end of the trial. It's not like he was literally being hunted on the street outside of the dog incident.

What was the deal with the mansion guy? He had a bunch of little girls playing at his house. Why did he trust Mads more than the others?

They stay with that guy.
Don't try and reintegrate yourself into a community you can trust.
I think he wanted his son to have a strong community so he should have left and tried to find another one.
He was taught OVER AND OVER he can not trust these people.
Not worth risking your life over.

I think he did not even know he couldn't trust them until the shot at the end. He wasn't aware that he was risking his life after finally getting the truth out by law.

The entire town fucking turned on him.
His best friend turned on him.
What are you talking about?
Do you not understand crowd dynamics?

Why did he think he would get away with raping her?

kek
If I were mads I would go for every pussy that's willing, and she was willing

except you actually arent cause you actually did it now

>he did it right xD
>look I posted it again
Nah, back in the house he sees people looking at him with expressions you can't really be sure whether they are indifferent or holding grudge against him.
And the final scene, including the celebration, is certainly the only time he sees that. I think it is just a good way to show it to the audience.

*no the only time

>how to not fucking get the point of the movie 101

Did you not see that he got himslef beaten just to shop in a supermarket?
It's just you guys are parasitic little shits with no principles and cant grap at that. Why he COULDNT leave town.
that's his home and he was in the right.

I've listed my principles.
Being a father is more important than proving a point to these people he will never be able to trust.
It was NOT worth risking your life over.

Why would anyone act like that anyways? Someone is accused of a crime, people automatically assume it's true before it can be proven to be true. Seems like a huge flaw when you can just fuck over someones life with an accusation.

Yeah. I know.

that's why you guys cant comprehehnd Snyder's kinos

Whatever you fucking larper.
Life isn't just some cape shit fantasy.

That's why the "innocent until proven guilty" system was needed.

WTF I HATE WOMEN NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lel

Dumb amerifats

fuck off faggot this is a serious thread xd

>she saw your pecker
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NO SHE DID NOOOOOOOOOOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Until you've actually been charged with a crime, especially a crime against a woman or a child and you see just how bullshit "innocent until proven guilty" is.

Who was in the wrong here?

>mfw figured I'd get a job at a kindergarten but after watching the movie I have no intention of putting that upon myself
I was told that the kindergarten I used to go to now has to have a sign that says "Male caretakers work here"
Shit's fucked up.

been a while since I saw the movie, but wasn't he doing the custody dance over his son with his x-wife?
getting accused of sexual abuse of a kid then 'running away' won't do you no good
if the wifey is already prone to attacking your character in court or whatever
as I said, I havent seen the movie in a while so I could be wrong but thats how I remember it

you're mistaken

just googl'd, he was divorced, son lived with mama, but he wanted to live with papa
you think the kid would have been allowed to live with his dad if he was suspected of rapings?

What's your point?
His kid went back and forth throughout the movie.
The trial was cleared by the end of the movie.
At that point he should have left town. We already covered this.

>At that point he should have left town. We already covered this.
well I guess thats your opinion bruh

And what the fuck is your opinion BRUH?
Be a retard tough guy and get yourself murdered so you can't raise your kids?
What the fuck is wrong with you people.
Jesus Christ the only good thing about this shit hole called Sup Forums is that it used to be somewhat Jew wise. Fucking larping meat headed morons.

What do you mean? Are you saying that the concept of 'innocent until proven guilty' doesn't work because people generally don't follow it? Because people and the media generally don't but the legal system does.

and here I was innocently thinking my comment would just be a cheeky way of saying ''life and let life agree to disagree mi casa es su casa'' or something and then you just go on some fucking charade like damn user I'm not your therapist you want me to comment on that shit i demand payment by the hour

Thank you for cementing my last comment you fucking idiot.

He didn't realise his life was in danger until the end of the movie.

Yes he did.
There were multiple threats throughout the movie and at one point was beaten for shopping in a grocery store.
They murdered his dog as well.
I'm sure there are other instances I am forgetting.
You guys are faggots.

There's a difference between beaten in a shopping mall for not leaving when told, and murder. Killing dogs is far less serious than killing people.

>entire song sums up to "there's no excuse for being a useless whore"
Absolutely based

is there a dubbed version out yet?

Joke
--------
Your head

just stop this isn't even funny stop trying to fit in

>Its a three-star drama because Mads doesn't go apeshit in the movie.

Nice drama taste you have there.

In all honesty, probably kill myself

I've been through too much shit already

NOICE
Agreed.

Cut all contact and move to a different location with my son.

I. Did not have. Sexual relations. With that child.

THANK YOU
CHRIST WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD?
BUNCH OF SATANIC FAGGOTS THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU

>WOW WHY DO OTHER PEOPLE HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION ON A CERTAIN SUBJECT THAN ME OMG LIKE WHAT IS GOING OOOON

People here don't have opinions though. They just want to seem tough and live vicariously through action films.
You can't play the scenarios out for yourselves.
It's sociopathic.

>cleared of all accusations
>starts raping kids in his basement
>no one believes when they accuse him again

No one wants to "seem tough", it's not that easy to quickly relocate your whole life along with your son if you already have your own house, family, job and friends in one place.

The only reasonable time to relocate is after the trial was over.
Also you have to be aware that Denmark is not America, people have different cultural and moral standpoints.