Saw a dwarf i the mall some days ago, and have to ask: Are they dangerous?

Saw a dwarf i the mall some days ago, and have to ask: Are they dangerous?

Attached: Dwarf .jpg (980x1230, 322K)

You can’t look him in the eyes

Attached: 894E4EEF-8F42-4D54-8738-9DF4EA224F61.jpg (750x315, 21K)

Singly, no. But if three of four manage to group together, they can fuse together and become a Dwarf King... then you have problems.

Attached: 1559482244565.jpg (654x698, 91K)

Are they like a Mega Kevin from Final Space?

>this

trixie hobbitses!

Attached: images.jpg (111x88, 3K)

A dwarf? No, not particularly dangerous. Watch out for midgets though, they have night vision

Small people are generally more evil than average, that's because their personalities are trapped in a small space.
Physically, they aren't as dangerus as a normal person, but just keep in mind that the majority of dictators of the world were small, so never trust them.

Attached: dwarf-hail.jpg (2350x1230, 279K)

Drawfs are highly dangerous. Especially if cornered. They tend to attack your arms or legs viciously

Be especially wary if you have a pot filled with gold

dwarves are natural sprinters, very dangerous over short distances

Only when threatened

No more dangerous than white incels.

Attached: incel mass shooters.jpg (1024x460, 54K)

Fuck off with your race baiting bullshit faggot

First of all, they're not called Dwarfs. They prefer to be called "Midgets" you insensitive jerk.

But you have to watch what you say around them, because they don't have height they're other senses get stronger, so they have really good hearing.

Attached: gandalf.jpg (410x230, 14K)

>their other senses get stronger
>the sense of height
topkek

Don’t steal their pot full of gold and you are ok

nigger

any man under 5'7" can't be trusted until proven otherwise

truuuuuuu, they're incredibly insecure and would commit treason against you

Have you guys ever seen a midget in real life before? I've seen plenty of short people in general, lotta small asian/hispanic moms and niglets, but never an actual midget. I've only seen midgets in pictures and video.

He would've probably felt a small discomfort. He could even be a little mad. Hopefully such a tiny problem wouldn't bother him tho.

people still go to the mall?

Was it the same one Cheryl saw on the bus?

I saw a naked midget holding a spare tire running down the street in fairbanks alaska

(((white)))

one time I was at a metal show and there was this smole black dude, like 6'3", with a white midget on his shoulders. They were in the middle of the pit and the midget was throwing heavy windmills down at everyone.

only when they're hunting in packs

I think it pisses em off if you call em a dwarf, you're supposed to call em midgets