>Pro muslim
>Ted Cruz lite

#NeverPence

Other urls found in this thread:

empirenews.net/former-president-george-w-bush-diagnosed-with-autism/
twitter.com/govpencein/status/674249808610066433
youtu.be/BQCamCKjsXY?t=284
twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/674249808610066433
indystar.com/story/news/politics/2016/07/14/report-pence-trumps-vp-pick/87075866/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You Democrats are going to do this no matter who Trump picks.
The world is going to hell in a handbasket and you're still playing the neocon angle? If Hellary wins, goodbye Western Civilization.

>Trump has been teasing Pence so that people are so happy when he doesn't get picked they don't care who it is

KEK WILLS IT

Checked.

So Trump is confirmed getting assassinated so the establishment can have their neocon lackey in the white house right?

Hillary IS the neocon.

Trump needs to stay as far away from neocons as possible.

>#TrumpNewt

Checked

Kek wills it

I'd rather have Ted that Pence tbqh

Trump needs to win.
Having a tantrum over VP won't help.

I like Newt but it's not my pick.

hopefully Trump postponed the announcement to Monday

that gives us all weekend to fight back

I'm an independent that likes Trump because he's anti globalism and anti mass immigration. Pence is in favor of both and a religious fucktard to boot, which will kill Trump's campaign. If picking Pence turns off Sup Forums imagine what it's going to do for him nationally.

>88 33 99

>fight back

???
I'm out. Gonna watch the world burn.

TRUMP NEEDS TO PICK GENERAL FLYNN NOW.

ISLAM IS THE NUMBER ONE ISSUE, NOT MUUHHH ABORTION. GENERAL FLYNN IS THE MOST SUITED TOWARDS ADDRESSING RADICAL ISLAM

Pence only makes sense if the "third party conservative" is a real threat. Bill (Kristol) is pushing back hard against Pence on twitter, which fits (otherwise he would be happy to have a neocon as VP).

>even fucking around with the abortion issue

It's a political Afghanistan. You don't gain anything by going there.

I don't know what to think.

Tell me what to think, please.

I'm counting on you, Sup Forums.

Isn't newt that way?

Sessions/Paul (either Paul) would be better. Or mayyybe Joni Ernst

If it wasnt for his BS this primary I might agree, but Ted is built for the primary, he can't appeal to independents for shit

Have no fear anons it's all part of the plan.
>4Dchess

Webb

Pence is 4D chess.
Why would he pick someone who is pro Iraq War, Pro TPP, and overtly anti-LGBT (after Trump worked so hard to pander to LGBT after orlando)

This is to get everyone thinking it is Pence.
Then when it isn't Pence that is a news story in and of itself
Also since everyone was dreading Pence any VP pick besides him will be a huge relief.

>giving a fuck about "muhh babies" conservatives
We don't need evangelical cuckservatives. We need independents/centrist dems to switch in PA/VA/etc.

Flynn can do that. Pence is hated by everyone, even in Indiana. He stands for everything Trump hates and is an (((establishment))) stooge.

>Then when it isn't Pence that is a news story in and of itself
I'm doubtful of this, but that's a good theory.

This is why I think Pence is a ruse

never pence never newt

this

Seriously, think about this
>Tell Pence he's going to be VP
>Leak it to the media
>Pence allegedly cancels his papers to rerun for governor
>Trump tells him and the media to fuck off, BTFO the establishment again
>Chooses Flynn
it would be glorious

>Hey pence, come stay in the best suite we've got for free, I need to make some news

He's more conservative than the neocons. I just wish he'd choose Sessions. There will be an attempt like there was on Reagan

Yes he is.

No. He is likely to get reelected. He already beat his challenger for years ago. John Gregg is lame. He prides himself as Mitch Daniels but he's a Democrat. Any Republican nominated will win at this point.

Nut job how?

He actually tried to block settlement of Syrian refugees back in February.

Don't shit talk my governor. He looks like the Mayor from Bathan Returns.

BUMP TO SAVE AMERICA!

Remind me again how an independent is supposed to vote for a Trump/Pence ticket, when every shilling point involves
>muh muzzies
>muh trade/jerbs
>muh "in favor" of LGBT

That sounds reasonable. I'm gathering from all these threads that Pence isn't a good match, so hopefully this isn't the case, or if it is it doesn't hurt the campaign.

King me.

I would unironically rather have Jeb! than either.

Get over it. Newt is an old fart, Flynn is an ultra neocon war hawk, and nobody likes Christie.

Pence will make Trump win.

Pence is 4D chess.
Why would he pick someone who is pro Iraq War, Pro TPP, and overtly anti-LGBT (after Trump worked so hard to pander to LGBT after orlando)

This is to get everyone thinking it is Pence.
Then when it isn't Pence that is a news story in and of itself
Also since everyone was dreading Pence any VP pick besides him will be a huge relief.

Pence is a well respected and liked former big-shot in the house. Trump is choosing him because Pence can help make deals in congress.

He also doesn't need any more personality on the ticket. He needs calm and experienced.

Its a smart pick.

You underestimate how unpopular neocons are in America.

He'll re-consolidate the Republican party, but alienate moderates / swing voters.

no no, fuck you. we didn't get the wrong color of iphone for christmas. this is the vice presidency of the united states of america, someone who if the president dies would become the most powerful man on the fucking planet. I think we have a right to apply a little bit of fucking scrutiny to that. or hell, we have a right to apply a lot of fucking scrutiny because it's goddamn important you stupid fuck.

>John Gregg is lame

John Gregg is too dem for republicans to vote for, and too right for dems to vote for. He's said, "I'm a gun-totin', Bible-quotin' Southern Indiana Democrat." Shit like that doesn't really get the "progressives" moving.

Pence is fine. I neither love him or hate him. I think he gets his bad rap from the CNN/MSNBC crowd for simply being the governor at a time when a pizza place said they wouldn't serve a gay wedding.

It got a shit ton of press and made Pence look bad when in actuality Indiana is a pretty straight down the middle state that doesn't suffer from a lot of infighting. We're not as overly religious as some thing, nor are we plagued with "progressives" and racial nonsense.

Pro TPP, called Trump a bigot on not wanting Muslims in.

Fuck him. Trump picks him he loses and the west collapses.

Found the bush supporter.

fuck off retard, there is no possible situation in which JEB is a good pick for ANY office position.

hes 20 IQ points below that retard autist w. bush.

>Its a smart pick.
no, its not. You're an idiot. This is the same guy who came out and criticized Trump on his Muslim Ban. He's pro-TPP and will alienate moderate voters because of his fucking stupidity with LGBT and abortion views.

Seriously this is an awful pick.

You have it all backwards. W is retarded, Jeb is autistic.

#PenseMakesNoSense

This, I mean, I get it we don't want anti-Trump sentiment but it is just fucking stupid.

>Flynn is an ultra neocon war hawk
what the fuck are you talking about? Flynn is/was a registered Dem.

and how is he a warhawk? Because he criticized the same sandniggers who are destroying your country?

nope.

W is retarded AND autistic.

>empirenews.net/former-president-george-w-bush-diagnosed-with-autism/
he has around 130 IQ which is fucking ABYSMAL for president, hes one of the dumbest presidents by far.

meanwhile JEB has a fucking LATIN STUDIES DEGREE, hes 100 times the retard W is.

Reminder that Michael Savage, who has been a paleoconservative nationalist for decades, who's been a huge critic of cultural marxism and globalism, and was behind Trump from day 1, says he would rather choose Pence. Pence is also fully behind deportations, against immigration, traditional values, etc.

Meanwhile establishment neocons from Fox News and everywhere have been pushing Newt Gingrich for months for the VP pick. The guy was behind NAFTA and other trade deals, he was pro-amnesty for illegal aliens, pro-Iraq War, and he has a lot of baggage in his personal history, which is why he got massacred when he ran in 2012 after it all came out.

All the character assassination that came out of a random rumor seems like typical (((media trickery))).

If it comes down to Pence or Newt, I'd choose Pence.

It already is Pence, so I don't know how making a Twitter hashtag is going to make time reverse.

NO.

NO.

NO.

I fucking hate Pence, but not enough to abandon Trump. If Pence gets selected, you have a whole new fucking NeverTrump that will ruin everything.

Don't fucking do this. This is a shill tactic using us against Trump.

WITH FLYNN YOU WIN

He said he has not made a final decision yet. He will announce during the convention like he originally planned.

>Pence is also fully behind deportations, against immigration, traditional values, etc.
>twitter.com/govpencein/status/674249808610066433
educate yourself

Both are shit.

He called Pence this afternoon and Pence accepted. It's already done, man.

I keep on hoping this is a litmus test.

He's made his entire campaign on blowing the fuck out of the neocon establishment, which is obviously not well liked.

Why this pick?

It had better be 4d chess and I'm just 10 moves behind, because it seems very foolish.

It's too late faggot. Drumpf betrayed us. Get over it

No we don't. If he selects Pence, you've given tons of ammo to Shillary. Doing your enemies favors like this means you are either a political ligthweight or a shill. You have no idea what the circumstances behind the selection and what the vetting processes might have revealed.

Trump A/B tests things.
Once he sees the backlash he'll change.

no, its not. Stop believing what the (((media))) tells you. Trump himself said he hasn't made his "final, final decision"

>twitter.com/govpencein/status/674249808610066433

He's against immigration, and thinks banning an entire religion is unconstitutional, Whether you agree with him or not. Better than Gingrich.

The Democrats are neocon as fuck in terms of foreign policy. Look at fucking Obama. Drone strikes, libya, syria

Why bother. It's not like Pence is going to be the VP, or probably any of the people listed. Trump is just playing the media like he always does. Pence has no character and is antithetical to Trump.

He needs a Washington insider, and he picked the best available. The others are neocons too. VPs usually don't have much influence anyway. The only recent exception is Dick Cheney.

Pence is against amnesty, wants a border wall, and he's calm and reserved, which should help Trump. He will fall in line.

Savage likes Pence because Pence is a christfag hardline pro-life fag hater.

That was CNN that claimed that. He said this after that was reported:
youtu.be/BQCamCKjsXY?t=284

>The Democrats are neocon as fuck in terms of foreign policy.
Hillary Clinton isn't representative of every democrat.

All the articles on CNN/ABC/etc. have been anonymous sources. The ones claiming Pence suspended his re-election bid was anonymous too. Its all speculation.

>We need to get #NeverPence trending

Put #NeverPence and #Nice related tags together. Use this as ammo: twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/674249808610066433

If Trump wants Pence, he has to do it by tomorrow at noon. After that, Pence can't legally be VP. Trump wants Pence and his advisors want Pence. He bit the bullet and gave him the position. He'll let the Nice media coverage die down to officially announce him for maximum media coverage.

Or because he knows better than you. Why are you voting for a Republican if you get butthurt by conservative stances?

Not like a VP pick is that significant, but Newt seems more dangerous than your average principled Republican like this guy.

#FlynntoWin

>we're not gonna have a world anymore

He sounds like a retard

I want to fucking win the election. Swing states matter.

Regardless of what the media is saying, Trump has chosen Pence. This isn't just conjecture.

Ok well Flynn wants to go to war in Syria, and he even wants to topple the Assad regime. He basically wants to create another Iraq. Sounds like a pretty stupid idea TBQH

>Why are you voting for a Republican if you get butthurt by conservative stances?
are you retarded? I know your a fucking leaf but seriously. The whole reason Trump is popular is because he isn't a typical Republican. Choosing a neocon, Tea Party dumbfuck will only alienate his core voter base.

If you don't have any direct evidence it's literally conjecture.

Source it faggot.

>Flynn wants to go to war in Syria
toppling ISIS is not the same as going to war in Syria
>and he even wants to topple the Assad regime
gonna need a source for that

kill islam

>Choosing a neocon

Christie, Newt and Pence are all "neocons". I'd rather have Jeff Sessions, but if it comes down to those 3, I'd rather take Pence. As I said, it's just the VP. Most people don't even know who's the VP in office right now.

ISIS's explicit end goal is bring about the end of the world in accordance with Islamic prophecy.

So it's confirmed?

Since when has a VP held any power unless the POTUS somehow became incapacitated?

Having a fucktard like Pence might get Trump votes from religious bootlickers.

>Christie, Newt and Pence are all "neocons".
Yes, exactly. Thats why I don't want any of them
>I'd rather have Jeff Sessions
I agree 100%
>As I said, it's just the VP.
Yeah, if Trump wins the VP won't matter. But he has to win first. If he chooses Pence, Hillary Clinton will have a bunch of ammo him

Why are these fucking Pence defenders so keen on it?
Fuck you man.
I give Trump the benefit of the doubt. He wouldn't pick someone that has such bad policies

>toppling ISIS is not the same as going to war in Syria

So you're saying ISIS can be toppled without going to war?

>gonna need a source for that

Watch his RT segments. He basically wants to do another Iraq, except 'better' this time

Flynn and we win. Kek wills it.

Well, we quite a lot, but if that day comes, here's the plan. Get a hardcore "leftist" to run for president, and everyone will vote for him/her because every rightist will be silenced by the SJWs, and when that "leftist" is president, he/she will come out as a hardcore rightist and deport every minority. Tell me if this works.

indystar.com/story/news/politics/2016/07/14/report-pence-trumps-vp-pick/87075866/

>So you're saying ISIS can be toppled without going to war?
Yep. Stop supporting (((rebels))), work with Russia and bomb the shit out of them.

pence is dead weight

#YebBeatDownReturns

>"Several national news outlets, including CNN and ABC News, later reported Trump had offered the post to Pence and he had accepted"
LITERALLY CITING ABC/CNN'S ANONYMOUS SOURCES.