Why do people get dogs that are basically the niggers or arabs of the dog kingdom? Seriously, what were they expecting?

Why do people get dogs that are basically the niggers or arabs of the dog kingdom? Seriously, what were they expecting?

Attached: 71320792_509471309887690_6680558265828376576_n.png.jpg (660x917, 84K)

Heh, I live in Widnes. Happened around the corner from. It's a fucking shithole.

It's nothing to do with the breed of dog, but everything to do with type of people that tend to own those breeds. Poorly educated people who don't know how to properly train a dog.

Attached: 1561180172669.jpg (780x1169, 93K)

>Why do people get dogs that are basically the niggers or arabs of the dog kingdom? Seriously, what were they expecting?

Attached: fallacy strawman.jpg (540x341, 53K)

>Mastiff type dogs

That's a weird way of saying pitbull mix

Seriously, why get a shitbull or some mutt when you could get a:

German Shepherd
Rottweiler
Saint Bernard
Labrador
Husky
Malamute
English Mastiff
Newfoundland

Literally any other dog

I usually think the same when I read storys like that. My cousin has a doberman which is basically as big as I am (I'm 5"11) but which is trained properly. I guess even if she would kill him slowly, he wouldn't harm her. She is his everything and he does everything she says without hesitating

Chihuahua's are best dog, but not the ugly big headed ones, i'm talking about the deer type chihuahuas. The bastards make a fine people friendly dog that would be hardpressed to kill you

People like that don't deserve dogs of that type. If you aren't fit, strong and dominant of course the dog will see weakness and try to dominate to become the alpha.

god damn it, I'm on a watchlist now

Don't click that link, it's CP

mini pinschers and french bulldog better.

pitbulls are great dogs but adopting a rescue is iffy because some nigger did bad things to it.

She was totally havin sex with those dogs. That's the world we live in. Women have replaced men financially with government asisstance and sexually/protection with giant killer dogs. White men are marked for extinction.

I mean, don't get me wrong, zoo is cool, but how do you know she was getting drilled?

Single mother with 2 giant male dogs. Come on now. She probably picked them up at the pound based on how big their knots were.

>It's nothing to do with the breed of dog, but everything to do with type of people that tend to own those breeds

It’s both you fucking retard

>Police shot one dog
I didn't know they were still allowed to carry guns. Learn something every day, I guess

This. Single moms shouldn't ever be allowed to own anything bigger than a Jack Russell

>dog kingdom

Attached: donald-trump-and-barack-obama.jpg (1200x900, 101K)

How is a jack russell supposed to satisfy her beastial urges? Think for one second! 4 inch penis on one of them if theyre lucky.

In that case she should just volunteer at her local Humane Society (or bong equivalent). She can satisfy her urges without endangering everyone around her.

My moms got a mini pincher, he may be small af, but damn its the smartest dog I know

I like when animals kill people

Your mom is the smartest dog I know.