Ok Annons...

Ok Annons,my Brother ate the leftover Quesadilla in our fridge that said very explicitly and clearly "DON'T FUCKING EAT THIS"This bitch ate it,he will have consequences.

youtube.com/watch?v=VMFYisHm6S0
Here is his Youtube Channel,Please dislike as many videos as you can and post the word Quesadilla in the comments.If this plan works,i can convince him that he is being Doxxed,and that is his punishment,is fear

Brother,if you ever see this...Don't fuck with my god damned quesadillas ever again.

Attached: Quesadillas.jpg (2399x1599, 1.95M)

>brother eats your leftovers
>instead of just hitting him you try to get Sup Forums to be your personal army and dislike his youtube
I can tell you're 13 years old. Chances are that's your youtube channel too and you just want a quick spike in views.

0-100

bumping because this is a gay thread

Attached: 1569375431740.jpg (1267x1259, 241K)

quesadilla is very sexual food

kys

Bump for OP’s quesadillas

Attached: 6C2A89B8-CC42-41E7-8EFE-2DBB8A4BA010.jpg (2048x1059, 311K)

your capitalization is horrid and your brother was right for eating your food, the weak should fear the strong.

Bump

bump because Fuck This Gay Earth

Attached: 1024px-Korraoops.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

put soap in the mayonnaise

>Be Op
>Brother eats food
>heavybreathing..wav
>fucking posts his youtube channel to Sup Forums
>that will teach 'em.bat
>go and masturbate to quesadillas for the remainder of the night
>parents walk in while he is mid climax looking at "fresh off the pan quesadillas
>disowned.pnj
>out of fear,cum as a natural defense.
>direct hit.txt
mom and dad drenched in cheesy cum
>they both die
>Cumbulletshot.mov
>decide to use against brother who stole the fucking quesadillas in the fridge
>he is uneffected
>he proceeds to bend over and tuck his head between his legs and projectile shit a quesadilla everywhere
>ohliteralshit.png
>his quesadilla enduced shit gave brother super human strength
>brother grabs OP and rips him in half
>Autistic strength.zip
>brother continues to feast on the quesadilla flavored flesh of op
>end

Long Story Short: Don't fuck with people under the influence of quesadillas

Attached: quesadilla2.jpg (474x355, 39K)

>be me
>leftover quesadilla is gone
>wtf.mp3
>find out its my brother
>post his channel to Sup Forums
>that will do it
>revenge.jpg

youre such a faggot, OP just hit him or something you fucking retard

Attached: 1569335526047.png (434x384, 20K)

This thread is gayer than the dick rate threads

I went on YouTube and THREATENED TO RAPE THAT LITTLE FAGGOT! I SUGGEST YOU ALL DO THE SAME!

WHAT IS THIS?? ANARCHY??? NO ONE - AND I MEAN NO ONE EATS MY LITTLE BRO'S FUCKING QUESSEDILLA!

AAAAAAAAzgh!

I used to work for a Republican congressman (wont say who) and he disgusted me so much that I quit.

HOWEVER

His office had these pre-paid return envelopes for his constituents. I stole 3 boxes on my last day. About 3000 envelopes.

You'd be amazed what you can send through the mail. I still have friends who work in the office. The day I sent rotten hamburger caused quite a stir. Or the classic paper smeared with dog feces.

Apparently it has resulted in quite a bit of disruption.

This is pretty much my hobby.

imagine posting your brothers channel because he ate your fuckung quesadilla

Attached: image1.jpg (553x554, 73K)

Your brother did nothing wrong and this thread is gay

Attached: 81D2ABFE-E9DD-408B-81B1-2A9D9E583F4F.jpg (882x1123, 455K)

gay

Not your personal army. Fuck I can't believe it took someone this long to say this.

>this thread is gay

so are you, you faggot

Attached: 1569180261416.jpg (334x301, 11K)

I looked at the fags channel and he has a discord account
graviton#3393 make this motherfucker pay for OP’s quesadilla

Attached: B79261AD-03E4-4CA7-9860-BE66048C3E2B.jpg (1741x1247, 438K)

>implying you're not OP
>implying you're not some fag with a discord trying to get people to fill his gay chat room up

Bump

Attached: 284E2148-791A-4217-A41D-66C6D28F698A.jpg (949x1206, 243K)

Bump this shit people

Attached: D10BB6CC-01F4-4089-88B1-4266B9F62406.jpg (1226x1195, 265K)

bumping

Attached: image0-257-1.jpg (1080x681, 141K)

Obligitory
>Sup Forums is not your personal army
Post.

Bump

Attached: 09CC12DB-D562-4767-ADDB-8461B98AE566.jpg (991x1035, 161K)

What sort of degenerate has leftover quesadillas? You make them one at a time to order. They are no good after the first 5 minutes. If you reheat them they are either dried out or microwaved and soggy. I don't believe that there really was a quesadilla. Thread is secretly about cock. Your brother ate your boyfriend's cock. OP is a fag. NYPA. Go blow yourself if you are hungry OP.

bump

A quesadilla consists of only these following items. Cheese. Tortillas with spread (usually salsa). This entire menu consist of "melts". Almost every "quesadilla" i see on here has other items added to it. The fact that this menu is titled "quesadillas" is nothing short of utter blasphemy. Let me start out by saying I have nothing against melts, I just hate their association with burritos that are not quesadillas. Adding cheese to your carnitas burrito? It's called a carnitas melt. Totally different. Want to add bacon and some pretentious bread crumbs with spinach? I don't know what the hell you'd call that but it's not a quesadilla. I would be more than willing to wager I've eaten more quesadillas in my 21 years than any of you had in your entire lives. I have one almost everyday and sometimes more than just one. Want to personalize your quesadilla? Use a mix of different cheeses or use cornmeal or wholegrain tortillas. But if you want to add some pulled pork and take a picture of it, make your own subreddit entitled "melts" because that is not a fucking quesadilla. I'm not a religious man nor am I anything close to a culinary expert. But as a bland brown Mexican male I am honestly the most passionate person when it comes to quesadillas and tostadas. All of you foodies stay the hell away from our quesadillas and stop associating your burrito melts with them. Yet again, it is utter blasphemy and it rocks me to the core of my tanned being. Shit, I stopped lurking after 3 years and made this account for the sole purpose of posting this. I've seen post after post of peoples "quesadillas" all over reddit and it's been driving me insane. The moment i saw this thread this morning I finally snapped. Hell, I may even start my own subreddit just because I know this one exists now.

You god damn heretics. Respect the quesadilla and stop changing it into whatever you like and love it for it what it is. Or make your damn melt burrito and call it for what it is. A melt.

Attached: 4CCD16C6-C457-417F-B274-C02F6B520E0D.jpg (830x564, 63K)