Post what you consider pretentious and needs to be called out

Post what you consider pretentious and needs to be called out.

Music, film, sport, anything goes.

Attached: fabiano-caruana-gty-jc-181128_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 90K)

buddhism/taoism, anything related to that stuff

Entitled middle class white woman.

panera bread. fuck that place. it's not even that good. people just think it's good because it's expensive.

Veganism, I would try to make the change if I 1) Didn't love steak and bacon so much. 2) Hated vegans so damn much.

Also posting pictures of sushi.

People who believe the middle of two positions is always correct

>I would try to make the change
why? it's retarded

environmentalists

Because factory farmed meat just ain't the same, tastes almost bland even with a ton of herbs and spices, once a week I go to the butcher and get that local proper fed steak, that shit is on a different planet.

I don't mind veganism, but they just don't have the substitutes for meat or animal products to make it worth it, my ego is bigger. Once they perfect vegan steak I could give it a try.

Social media activists.

People making long and detailed statements calling out whatever (abortion, climate, guns, homos, antihomos, etc). They write a self righteous speech that may have some good points, but it's just a post on the internet. They never actually do anything, they just make a post and think that will save the world. They never volunteer to go fix it or have a meet up to plan stuff. It's just a post on the internet, like this shitty post.

Basically the same tier of 'I'll pray for blank's or retweeting some dumb shit and thinking that is even remotely helping anything.

All you've done is said why you don't want to be vegan.
I think some people feel threatened by it because they take it as a criticism against their own choices and feel like they're being judged by people who bother to become vegan. It's hard to deny their intent and it's not to feel better about themselves

you think chess is pretentious? couldn't ever figure it out, huh? lmao what a faggot
agreed
fuck vegans but sushi is the shit
fuck a centrist right up the ass
the psychology behind these people is really no different than that of a child making a scene in the market. add some years, the fact that they're weak willed, easily influenced and so desperate to feel a sense of nobility, and there's no difference between the two. most of them anyway.

sorry for being a faggot and a multi replier, there were just some good posts right off that bat and that's my 2 cents.

Winefags. God, they're insufferable.

Being black in America in the present.

Sushi is delicious 100%, but I dont wanna see your fucking sushi being a pretentious fuck on social media.

Buddhism is well established and goes beyond wanting to feel better than others. There are much easier targets if you walk in to any vitamin/mineral shop. Nothing proven by science but it serves a culture of pretentiousness

I understand the "benefits" of being a vegan, and also what factory farming of meat has of impact in the world. I however can't/won't lay down my entire lifestyle and feel like I am eating shit I don't like all the time. Call it weakness if you like.

I love red wine and totally agree

Really any wine or beer or liquor snob. I know some taste better than others and there are many ways to consume and store shit. I dont mind someone suggesting a better choice or giving some ideas. I hate the faggots that look at you like you raped their mother when you say you drank something not on thier elite approved list.

Anyone who drinks is a degenerate retard imo

Based and medium raw

Attached: pepe (17).jpg (249x249, 17K)

Although we're not vegans naturally, it's benefits to our overpopulated society are undeniable. I work in a health shop and never felt judged are belittled by vegans. They're doing what I cant be arsed to do

I just got into wine drinking, I tried a few different wines, I tried a semi expensive bottle of wine for 50€ and it wasnt bad, I tried a 100€ bottle and it tasted like ass. My favorite is 5€ because it tastes delicious, fuck drinking expensive shit, it's not even that different.

Just find one you like and keep drinking that. It's true some more expensive wines are smoother but it all gets you pissed. Feel like im justifying your original point :)

Anything above medium rare is a crime

I wanna find an expensive on I like that I can bring to a dinner party, but ngl the Italian red that I mentioned that's 5€ is stupidly good for me. I'm sure these pretentious winefags would shit all over it because they are wannabe sommeliers. Fuck them.

broccoli cheddar is pretty fucking good

Wine.

I can't get into it because anything above the 2 buck chuck becomes a "I'm richer than you" shit.

Beer industry: Cans were considered inferior, until the craft brewing industry took off, and testing revealed that cans store beer better and longer than bottles, and are better for the environment/recycling wise.

Within a year, cans are the cool/defacto norm.

Wine?

Boxed wine (in that bag, that is) keeps wine better, stores longer "after opening" (will not turn to vinegar in a few days unlike bottles).

Wine fuckers think it's not classy, therefore they will intentionally make wine and have sub-par storage (and therefore, sub-par wine) because it looks cool or something.

yeah I get that. that shit is annoying to an extent. social media is so fucked up man. it's a huge reason why vanity is at an all time high. I was going to say it gives retards an outlet to spread their retardation, but then stopped myself (even tho im saying it now kek) because they deserve to have that just as much as anyone else. free country and all. still irks me like crazy.
you need the protein in meat. you can't get it anywhere else. not really. my major issue with it is it goes against the very fabric of nature. humans are only the dominant species and at the top of the good chain because we've been hunters and have eaten meat for these thousands of years. I know we're at a place now where we could get away with not eating it, but I feel like I'd be spitting in the faces of everyone who came before me just to make myself feel a little better. you have to remember that the only thing a beef farms needs to be completely sustainable is grass and water. there's no more damage done to the environment by the meat industry than any other industry. whatsoever. if that poor girl whose being used actually knew anything, she'd be against international shipping lanes, not beef farms. people know this though. it's why no one is taking any of that bullshit seriously.

People who drink IPA's.

>"Hurr it's from this microbrewery this place bet you never tried it"
>Just 100% bitterness and no taste.

Attached: 1392079043549.gif (379x316, 78K)

And TIME AFTER TIME they get exposed when someone slips some Two-Buck Chuck into their elite wine tasting and they fawn all over it.

Starbucks
Apple
Foodies
Snobs
This 100%. Just bitter for the sake of being bitter

Gun control. How fucking privileged are you when you can afford to pay someone to protect you? No fucking cops come in my neighborhood except to do drug raids. Motherfucker can rob you and leave a fucking business card and they won't do shit.

>you have to remember that the only thing a beef farms needs to be completely sustainable is grass and water. there's no more damage done to the environment by the meat industry than any other industry. whatsoever.

Jesus fuck I mean, I'm certainly not vegan, but at least I'm not an idiot. This is 100% wrong

any and all forms of virtue signaling

These hipster fags spend all their time coming up with some clever name for their swill, and never bother learning how to brew a decent beer.

Meat is delicious and it would be hard to turn to other sources of protein, I love beans, but i can't eat 2 cans a day to keep my muscle mass.

About the sushi I hate when people say how to eat it. If I want teriyaki on my sushi, I will put it on it, take your weeb shit somewhere else. I usually just eat the sushi as is, but I love that teriyaki and chili mayo on them.

To add to this:

The Judgement of Paris is a hilarious event that sums up everything that sucks about wine snobbery

Drinking espresso from a tiny little cup.

>pic unrelated

Attached: 1447496988208.jpg (705x916, 183K)

Italians use an old styled fermenting process that makes their wines taste cheap and shit.
All the best wines i've tried are Chilean. Try a Chilean Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon.
They're right in the middle of boldness/taste. Chileans make the best red wine

I got a few bottles of that Italian wine I like, the wine shop has some Chilean wines, I will try it next time and take your word for it. I am mostly into dark reds. Not much for white wine, but I can drink it.

anything not batshit and could be valuable is cherry picked and already exists in a more logical canon

>the only thing a beef farms needs to be completely sustainable is grass and water.

And salt, vaccines, and managed grazing.
... And hay for the winter unless you do winter paddocks, but that is very hard to do.

Other than that I agree.

lol I bet you think CO2 is what's bad for the ozone too, huh? i bet you think car emissions are too blame, and not volcanoes. I bet you think the half degree the global temp has gone up since the industrial revolution is our fault, and not part of the earths natural cooling process? I bet you think that you actually matter and the earth isn't a live thing that's been here for millions of years before we have and does what it does in react to the sun? I bet you have no idea what soil death is, do you? I bet you have no idea that the real issue at hand is us running out of food to eat, not "carbon emissions" do you? I bet you think that the history we've been recording since 1880 constitutes ABSOLUTE fact and that "climate science" is absolutely infallible, don't you? free range beef farms (something that all beef farms are not, but something that's ACTUALLY POSSIBLE) need grass and water to operate. the gas that is used to take it to market is a separate issue. refute that. please refute it. none of the "scientists" whose hands you eat out of that have scared you to death during their money grab have been able to do it. so by all means, please do it.

Rap, Hip-Hop, EDM, a bunch of,entitled, spoiled faggots making shit sounds barely falling,under the classification of music, cheesy canned pre-programmed beats, no lyrical talent " uhn I is be Finna sip some lean in, yeah uhn" seriously? EDM is just as bad "I am DJ suchnsuch, I just loop a bunch of shitty beats ovet layers of dumb sounding keystrokes, I am so talented, sample other people's hit songs and call it music" GTFO

you're gonna hate italy

All these fucking "Burzum es te gud åf blergh medl" fags... I might sound like a poser, and I am, but that is not what matters. It's fucking pretentious to be stuck in the shadow of that faggot

Blergh medl has moved SO far, but people won't try new things just to be "appraised for their "patrician" taste"... Posers, the lot of them !

As someone who homebrews, fuck the IPA/double IPA trend of putting fucktons of bittering hops into every goddamn beer.

So many varieties and half of the microbreweries I go to just have "flagship IPA, 50% slightly different IPA varieties, and maybe some other shit".

APAs are the best beer IMO, because they balance the year/hop/grain contribution greatly, and you can get an amazing breadth of flavor profiles.
Amber Ales are also a favorite. Shows through the maltiness.
Dunkelweizen are best festival beer.
Stouts are amazing winter beers (my favorite beer to brew is a vanilla bourbon stout, where I soak the vanilla beans in makers mark while the base stout ferments. Mix them together, let sit to blend the flavors, fuck yeah).

I can't tell you how many California fucks (I don't know why, but they are ALWAYS from Cali) who say "Oh I'll drink whatever IPAs you have. I wont drink anything that's not an IPA"

Some dipshit that has never grown a fucking houseplants trying to tell me about 'organic' is better and roundup is poison.

I haven't plowed or disced my farm in the 13 years I've had it and my organic matter has gone from 2 to 8%. Bullshit treehugger.

Jesus keep sucking your own cock, you might cum in your mouth soon

>implying I'd ever visit that shit hole country

Attached: 1543887614840.png (415x609, 357K)

People who say things like this in order to delegitimize pragmatism and push low IQ mainstream political ideas and opinions

Imposible, they made shadilay

people listening to classic music

people with glasses round

Anyone who has ever ridden an e-scooter.

White people with dreadlocks

I dont even listen to metal but when i see a casual just bring up Burzum and say its there favorite album of all time i die a little inside. Even worse than Tool fans.

as stereotypical as it is, it annoys me
the majority of profils/accounts on most social media

But it's too good, also i never told anyone i do this because it seems so pseudo-intellectual

Iphones or anithing from apple

think there was totally a time, probably around early 00's where it was damn tasty.
Now that place is the worst food. I'd rather eat at mcd's

Math snobs that think mathematical prowess is synonym for intelligence.
I mean those are the same people that disregard engineers as dumber than mathematicians or physicists whilst disregarding philosophy as building block of math.
Not to mention ignoring every other type of intelligence than pure mathematical autism of symbols that express logic.

Oh and generalizations made on basis of place of study.

Anyone who calls themself "nonbinary" or "pansexual."

He did help pioneering a new genre, I give him that credit.

But as said, it's moved so fucking far since the 00's, things like "djevel", "Palace of worms", "Yellow eyes" and "mgla", especially "Mgla's" "age of excuse", is pushing the boundaries of black metal even further.

But people seem to only care about the sound of black metal that seems to have been recorded through a windpipe

i spotted him too user
good callout

Nofappers

people reading in a park (expecially if it's a philosophy book)

Protesters in general. They make a lot of noise, think they're somehow important, and accomplish very little. Look at what it's costing Paris to pay all the extra police every weekend for the idiot yellow vests.

-trying to be non-pretentious

my whole life

albo I don't know why no one mentioned it: Sup Forums/b

Evangelion fans

Attached: 9137gjCQBRL.jpg (1673x2560, 816K)

People who conflate video games with art.

White skinny men on Sup Forums who post BBC and blacked threads, calling everyone tiny white boys when that is exactly what OP is.

Kinda sad tbh

You realize Tool is getting better each time you listen to it? Their music sounds like shit at first and it's all the same, but then you realize how instruments, vocal and lyrics create a whole picture which is just impossible to grasp at the beginning. Give them another try and you will be dying less often at parties.

Attached: holy eye.png (659x531, 24K)

Poetry

People who use the word conflate.

This is exactly what was wrong with tool-fans. It's an over-glorified "progressive rock" band.

>I would do it but I'm too pussy
Kill yourself

Taoism is based. Yoga on the other hand.

People drinking wine that cost more than 40€ or any other kind of alcoholic that's way more expensive than usual

>Man the fragrance is transcending
Kill yourself

I never do beans and I snorted a couple pain killers 2days in a row and now I gotta shit BUT IVE BEEN SITTONG HERE FPE 35 MINUTES WITHOUR DROPPING A SINGLE TURD

How is my post too much? I just appreciate their music a lot. Maybe you have different taste. You sound more pretentious right now. LOL kys faggot, I'm mad.

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
Robert Frost - 1874-1963
Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

This poem is in the public domain.

Thanks for proving his point

>I just became an alcoholic
Fixed it for you

Thanks again for proving his point.
Jesus, man, just stop.

>this poem is in the public domain
Pure pottery

I hate anyone who refuses to drink something that 'isn't their drink'.. shuttup and take what you were given, it's all alcohol and even the crappiest ones have their nuance.. just "suffer" it for the night and shuttup

because I dared to disagree? The fuck?

Jews

Vinyl albums enthusiast
The only thing I concede about that is that the artwork is bigger and more appreciable

Theatre actors

Wine 'experts'.
It's all fake and no one fucking believes me. They can't magically detect ingredients in wine, they just recognise wine they've tasted before and know how that specific one was made. They can't even tell the difference between unknown reds and whites when they're blindfolded. Fuck off!

>because I dared to disagree
No, it’s because you’re being pretentious. You are exactly what this whole thread is about, and you don’t even realize it.

This is very, extremely true.

Ok. Maybe my approach was wrong, but nothing more than that.

At one time when everything was recorded in analog vinyl was superior to digital, but today vinyl is recorded using digital recorders so the advantage is no longer there. Most people don't know how to set up and maintain a turntable. They need constant attention.

Dam being 14 and not being invited to parties must suck alot right?