Tell me how drugs and alcohol are worst. unironically it's true

tell me how drugs and alcohol are worst. unironically it's true.

Attached: thc.jpg (660x552, 127K)

They're not. We stopped serious studies on cannabis decades ago and retards have taken that as to think the adverse effects are something not to be trifled with.

Why do you think potheads are all annoying, obnoxious, worthless sacks of shit? Stick with booze and that's all.

It's kind of a no duh thing that pot is one of the worst things a person could smoke. Though the "depression" thing is bullshit.

Alcohol is the true gateway drug. Weed helps depression if anything. Anyone who disagrees about alcohol not being as evil as it is has been brainwashed or is simply in denial about their addiction.

Don‘t do either, get your high from second wind.

Alcohol is shit, weed is shit.

i think both should be illegal.

Lots of recent studies show it actually cures depression and enhances creativity, as well as treating cancer.

I think your mother should be illegal.

It doesn't cure "depression". Those same studies if you bother to read the whole damn thing will tell you it temporarily masks the problem. It doesn't cure shit and on top of it it kills your lung function.

Nah man it disinfects your lungs from all sorts of things. Parasites, viruses, bacteria, whatever smoke some weed it clears it all out.

What kind of rag did you find this in? This has political agenda all over it.

Ha.

Attached: 1535467969144.gif (245x213, 873K)

muh weed waaawaaa
stfu baby go kill yourself
o wait you are lmao

60k isn't that many people statistically for the UK. Seems safe to me based off that.

Also, next time make your post make some sense.

Not an argument.

Yes 60k patients needing medical treatment is fine. The health care system is fine financially and wouldn't benefit from not having to treat them.

likewise to your rebuttal, C O P E
weed fag

You lost the argument the second you abandoned it and made a mom joke like the 12 year old aspie you are

Top Kek

>Dat daily mail font and layout.

Thanks for stopping by boomerdad. Please post a picture of your gut, also the empty chair where your wife used to sit before she got sick of your bullshit.

Depression isn’t a disorder, it’s a mindset

what the fuck are you talking about, you're inhaling burnt organic matter fucking stoner retard. may as well stand on top of a chimney and suck it out

Studies, bro. The substances in cannabis have anti cancer, anti depression and anti autism properties.

Not an argument. By that logic all aromatherapy is bad because hurr durr burnt matter.

> Not linking facts or studies
> Nevermind the fact it is all pseudo science and been proven wrong time and time again
> big oof
Baning Weed & Alcohol would make the world a better place.

Sugar is worse than any of that other shit.

Lol I smoke every day and I make oligonucleotide therapies that save and change people's lives wtf do you do

Worked so well the first time, led to the biggest boom in organized crime ever in the US and persists to this day. Only fucktards want weed and booze illegal. Fucktards and the people who sell weed and booze.

>We're reaching autism levels that shouldn't be possible.

but bro my weed bro bro im not addicted actually you cant be addicted bro its just weed bro its not a gateway drug lmao also now im doing heroin

Alchohol is the worst drug, obviously, its ruined the most lives and has the highest body count. Weed makes you hungry maybe it has adverse effects but if it does they are hard to detect and not very noticeable