Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAUY1J8KizU
instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thread started with obnoxious false laughter
>is complaining about feminism
>is about a schlocky franchise
mmmm great combo...... for a loser

Star Wars died in 1999 with the release of Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace. They're just fucking a corpse. It's distasteful, but of no real consequence.

It won't be.
Just wait until post-release where now Rian has given them ammo, they'll bitch and moan about how it wasn't feminist enough.

Just like the new Beauty and the Beast was a gay movie only to have it be literally nothing?

*tips scale*

And how Power Rangers supposedly had the first openly gay superhero, but all it was was a one-liner?

Why are you scared about them finally making a star wars movie for women and girls?

i wonder if disney could profit

Its going to bomb anyway since Ep7 was shit just like episode II did after Episode I, just like the hobbit 2 did after the hobbit 1, etc.
Rogue one didn't do really great compared to Ep7 btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=mAUY1J8KizU

I'm confused, isn't Rey a female? It seems heavily implied that her quest would be "decidedly female", not sure why someone had to go and point it out

None of those films bombed. Making less than the previous movie doesn't equal failure. Loads of girls will see it even if you don't.

I could care less.
I can just see through the faux progressivism they use to try and sell these movies to women and girls.

Because they are focusing on pathetic pandering instead of making a good film ala Ghostbusters

hahaha no. jew jew abrams killed star wars.

>Disney property
>Female producers
>Nu-male director

Is anybody surprised?

I bet george regrets selling the franchise to these blood sucking kikes

WOW BIG SURPRISE, CONSIDERING NU-NU-STARWARS IS ENTIRELY MARY SUE FEMALE LEADS EVER SINCE TFA

STRONK WOMYN DONT NEED NO MAN! YASSS QUEEEEEN

>DAT SHILLARY LOSING THE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES THO
THE LITERAL EMBODIMENT OF FEMINIST EMPOWERMENT AND PRIMARY GOAL OF THE LEFTIST MEDIA AGENDA FOR THE PAST DECADE CRASHED WITH NO SURVIVORS :^)

PATRIARCHY WINS BB

my god, he looks like the stereotypical nu male

he is on record saying that he regrets selling star wars to these white slavers. he is no degenerate antisemite

the disney star wars films could be a very interesting thing to study as they happen

here we are seeing somebody taking something, and turning it out to its utmost value

the "feminism" demographic has very successfully been artificially concepted and marketed towards

I thought shillary losing meant less feminism in movies, fuck you cunt and fuck you drumpf useless cocksucker. I want my sexy male leads.

the disney star wars films are a product in its purest most distilled form

incredible, really to witness this

It should just be genuinely good, not "for girls."

So they'll do another
>If you don't see the movie you are a misogynist loser
campaign to market the movie.

Hillary losing means we need more feminist movies about bravery. Thank you Drumpf.

The people most into the new movies have in my circle of friends been girls anyways. I'm not surprised in the least if Disney wants to cater more to the women.

>I could care less.

American education, lol. Its "I couldn't care less" you fucking retard.

females are naturally better consumers, they will typically take whatever is given to them

Why do whites love plaid so fucking much?

PREFERABLE TO LIVING UNDER A LITERAL GYNOCRACY

WOMEN ARE NOT LEADERS, AND ITS HILARIOUS HOW SHE LOST A 99% SURE ELECTION OUT OF SHEER INCOMPETENT CAMPAIGNING

HAMFISTING FEMINISM OR OTHER AGENDAS INTO GIANT EXISTING PROPERTIES IS OLD NEWS, PEOPLE WILL GO SEE "STAR WARS" REGARDLESS

PURE FEMINIST PLAYS BOMB HARD, ISOLATE THE FEMINISM AND NOBODY WANTS IT

Why do you think people being averse to a potentially shitty product means they are scared of concepts everyone knows about and shouldn't be big deals at all in the current year?

So why is Disney letting these disgusting liberals head Star Wars? It's obviously a conscious decision from the higher ups. This can't be pure chance anymore.

muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh femazaism

This, the only reason they have the balls to this is because the star wars name is too big to fail.

Fucking hell

>TFA=A lazy reskinned IV SJW'ed for the new generation
>Rogue One- "The Empire are White Supremacists fighting a multi racial and cultural band of rebels" and loses over $1bn in revenue whilst ironically showing the rebels as nothing more than terrorists in "Not Syria".
>The Last Jedi- FEMINIST!111

>take something a man created
>put your disgusting feminist agenda all over it, proudly proclaim it's a feminist work now
Oh shit, this is becoming a pattern of Hollywood. If women spent half as much time bitching about toxic masculinity as they did actually being creative, maybe they wouldn't need to hijack the work of men to propel themselves forward.

I blame George Lucas for all of this

Can anyone find the original article? Can't find it, think it might be a shop

Does anyone else feel like Disney is doing you this favor of giving up Star Wars entirely with this bullshit? Like I'm thinking of just selling all my Star Wars shit and moving onto better things like finally doing something better for myself like working out instead of sitting down for another serving of white male bashing shit.

Women amirite? I mean cmon its 2017 six decades of preferential treatment is not nearly enough

If they were making a movie that and the protagonist just happened to be female for plot reasons it would be cool, but they're just shoehorning her in because Disney is the degenerate capital of media and loves shoving their political bullshit into everything. It's a shame too because Star Wars is one of the few settings where a female being able to beat men wouldn't piss me off because you don't need to be physically strong to kickass with the force.

Sci-fi shit was never meant to be for girls. Decades on decades nerds got bullied for liking sci-fi, comics and video games. And now geek culture got popular suddenly all women and chads like these things.
Seriously fuck off.

that's the point

what you care about can and will be taken, and you will be taught how to either accept it or simply let it happen.

I've been taking up drawing, working out and actually fucking studying for the past couple of years now, videogames and movies and most other media turning to shit has been great for productivity.

If only Sup Forums can go down for good too, then nothing will hold us back

>Feminism is a historically communist movement
>Jews created communism, were the major leaders in communism, got Antisemitism punishable by death in the Soviet Union yet killed millions of Christians
>Jews have owned and run Hollywood since the beginning
>It was proven in the 1950's that Hollywood is filled with Communists

Huh, what a (((coincidence)))

>Before selling to Disney
>"FUCK YOU LUCAS. YOU KILLED STAR WARS!"

>Selling to Disney because he cannot take the hate and pressure anymore whilst making plans for Episodes VII-XII.
>"Awesome! hopefully they can make Star Wars bigger and better. Look what they did for Marvel!"

>After selling to Disney and seeing the new canon and direction
>"Please come back George Lucas! ;_;" and/or "I still blame George Lucas for all this"

yes it is fake. op could even post a fake link and people would still argue.

>a star wars movie for women and girls?

having this or any other political/social ideology as a starting point makes for garbage

ITT: insecure manchildren

It's first wave feminist, just rey begging for rights while Like spanks her little botty cherry red.

Yes this is so beautiful. Star Wars retards don't deserve Lucas. He was far beyond them. While he wanted to take the stories to new places, the manchild fanbase insisted on the same infantile crap as SW in '77. Now Disney gives them that with some feminist propaganda on top and they still bitch about Lucas.

Wallow in your own piss, Star Wars shits. You asked for this. You cheered and screamed when the Jew Mouse bought Star Wars. You thought you were free. But in truth, the bars around you are just closing in.

Relax, dude. It's just a cool movie for kids.

She was a girl. It was a movie. Can u make it annnayy more obvious?

Shut up George

Who the fuck is Rian Johnson? The guy's a fucking nobody and they're giving him Star Wars?

How does this happen?

>MUH MARY SUE

Jesus you guys just screech mary sue at female characters you don't like. If Rey is a mary sue then Luke is a gary stew. Let me guess you just "took the red pill" huh? I remember when I did and I screeched at fucking everything. It's an annoying phase that you'll soon grow out of. (the screeching that is)

Shut up Disney whore. Bend over. The jews want more "progressive" agenda shoved up your fat manchild ass.

And I was actually excited for this movie too...

Wow, you sure showed us with all your security. Do you unironically identify as a "male feminist"? That's such a secure, masculine label

Probably directed some snuff films for the CEOs.

>If Rey is a mary sue then Luke is a gary stew
It's been discussed so many times.

You really got him good user

Disney doesn't hire talented directors. They hire literal no-names so they can boss and toy him around like a puppet.

The director for Disney films is really just an extension of shareholder will.

Looper was a solid movie visuals wise, but the screenwriting was horse shit

>Star Wars Episode 9: Fuck Drumpf and kill all white males

WE HAVE to purge the degeneracy from the mainstream media.

Civilisation as we know it is dying

Anyone of any intellectual integrity views Star Wars as two amusing genre works from 1977 and 1980 respectively. To pursue interest in the property beyond the initial viewings of the two aforementioned pieces is a gross misappropriation of time spent consuming media.

>Anyone of any intellectual integrity views Star Wars as two amusing genre works from 1977 and 1980 respectively. To pursue interest in the property beyond the initial viewings of the two aforementioned pieces is a gross misappropriation of time spent consuming media.

Jordi fucking phoenix marie was really hot huh?

>Civilisation as we know it is dying
Why not just let it burn?

Modern journalism does this thing where they put something in quotes and invent whatever insane bullshit around it

I guarantee you Rian Johnson did not say this

Disney is not as stupid as Sony. No one is as stupid as Sony.

Who?

training people into letting it happen is the plan

"i will not only make a man rape your daughter, but you will pay me to watch" -Mickey Mouse

>some dumb article about a movie months before release, written to sperg out Sup Forums manlets and generate shock or "outrage"
>generates outrage from Sup Forums manlets color me surprised

this.

Female journey and Feminism are two different things.

What do we even expect at this point when this is America in 2017:

instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/?hl=en

Look at this thread, you really think reality matters anymore?

Why can't I find the source? Looks like it's fake and a bait.

There will be 0-4 tweets from some nobodies and they will spin it as MYSOGYNISTS BOYCOTT STARWARS just like with R1 and racists in ep7, meanwhile the movie wont be any more feminist than the last one.

How big is your tinfoil hat?

Pandering to feminists just opens the door for feminists to bitch about how it's not feminist enough.

Hey remember how they said the same thing about Fury Road?

Remember how people complained about that fact about Fury Road?

Then remember how everyone forgot about it once they saw Fury Road?

You really think that only some imbeciles on the politics board of an anime forum oppose feminism?

i bet you're fat

Well considering that most of the first world isn't, yeah. There is no actual opposition to real feminism. Unless we are inventing a battleground

George Miller never called Fury Road a feminist movie. It was a couple of the actresses as well as journalists that pushed that.

Jesus...

>i-if I claim I was a feminist,maybe that cute actress would date me instead of that lunk

Who really cares if it was? Christ. What does it matter?

Neither did Rian Johnson call TLJ a feminist movie. This article doesn't exist.

Project more you low-test numale

Sup Forums is telling lies???? What?????

What did they mean with this?

"Rays quest is a decidedly female journey"
Well no fucking shit it is, she's a female. Who gives a shit you can say that a out literally any movie
>ET's quest is a decidedly alien journey
>Dunstin's quest is a decidedly primate journey
>Short Circut's quest is a decidedly robot journey

Dumbass meaningless interviews