Trump has made a grave mistake

Trump has made a grave mistake.
twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/674249808610066433

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/5034153815001/gov-mike-pence-trump-has-the-right-vision-for-america/?#sp=show-clips
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36800811
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I refuse to believe this until I hear it from Trump's mouth.

We'll make it constitutional.

Hi, Trump here. It's true.

How is this guy even in the running?

pay jizya

it already is

there is literally nothing in the constitution that keeps the president from restricting immigration

he admitted it. go watch his last fox news interview. he said something like "no one agrees with me 100% of the time, but Pence agrees with me the most" or something.

Bullshit

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

DID TRUMP REALLY JUST GET A JACKASS THAT HATES EVERYTHING NOT A WHITE, CHRISTIAN, MALE TO TWEET THIS?

MY FUCKING SIDES!!!!!!

He probably saw Omar "the lean mean fag killin" Mateen as a fucking hero and wants more muzzies in here doing the same shit.

Jesus Christ that's fucking hilarious.

He got major blowback for this so he used Nice to delay the VP press conference. It's not going to be Pence. They just leaked that to see the reaction.

video.foxnews.com/v/5034153815001/gov-mike-pence-trump-has-the-right-vision-for-america/?#sp=show-clips

This?>

Also holy shit.

CODE 1182

HE HASN'T ANNOUNCED THE VEEP PICK YET YOU FUCKING SPERGS

Also Manafort and co have a lot more info than we do. They will make the right decision.

I hope to God Trump is trolling us all for the pick.

Well he's wrong. The US constitution doesn't extend any fucking rights to non-Americans. You can't come off the boat and own a gun or vote.

>hurr unconstitutional
>proceeds to ban guns, free speech, protection from searches, and detains people illegally and indefinably and subjects them to unreasonable punishment in Guantanamo
Isn't lieing during your presidential campaign speech perjury or some shit, false advertisement at the least?

Why isn't obongo impeached yet? Even more, why isn't his open endorsement for shillary killing her at the pols?

Anyone who supports this pick, if true, is a fucking brainless cuck. It goes against all he stands for. Will be a devastating day if this happens.

How is it unconstitutional. They aren't even protected by the constitution.

Actually once you hit American soil you are protected by the constitution and are entitled to the rights therein (such as due process.) That doesn't make you a citizen though.

It's also why we guantanamo and other black sites exist. Can't put them on us soil or they'd have to give them due process and a trial that wasn't a military trial.

>Trump picks an establishment cuck
>why? They told him they would do shit for him if he goes his own way
>Trump realizes with no ground game he is toast and sells out to the establishment.

Sounds like we need to change that. Citizens only

please be true

Pretty much the worst pick he could have made from all of the names floating around recently.

Pence does nothing to enhance the ticket. It's over.

It's called the first amendment

It doesn't apply to non citizens

What a piece of shit.

Poker player here
Pence: What I want
If Trump wishes to restrict immigration it will contradict with his VP and the media will lambast him for it. If Trump doesn't give the go he will alienate his fan base.

However Trump is merely bluffing as he does not intend to restrict Muslim immigrants but SYRIAN ones. Or he may mitigate the amount of immigrants he wants to allow by "negotiating" ie; I make the rules. Trump does make mistakes time to time therefore the second choice is also possibly valid

It doesn't really matter because the VP doesn't actually do anything.

Trump is fucking with the media like he always does. It's going to be someone they haven't even talked about

Man, this really makes you think...

I used to support Trump but now I'm a #CruzMissile

Trump intends to restrict all muslim immigration

Really though its just rhetoric for now, and sometimes I get a little worried that Trump is just another liberal liar

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
>(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
>Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

cant stump the Trump, no mistake is too grave my friend

fucking lol, clinton did a million and illegal things and you say that Trump made a grave mistake.

you are a really funny guy

except take over as president when they assassinate Trump. If he picks a globalist VP he's as good as dead, we're going to get a repeat of JFK/LBJ only with WW3 instead of vietnam

Trump confirmed on Fox that no final decision has been made yet. The delay gives Trump more time to make his pick.

This. 8 dimensional chess while everyone else is playing checks.

we have to get over the idea that islam isn't a religion - it isn't

it clearly is a political system.

>we have to get over the idea that islam isn't a religion

Wut?

>TPP shill

I was already starting to get tired of Trump, if this really did happen his ass is dropped

It's a political ideology and a system of governance. I bet someone will argue in a court that Islam is not a real faith.

Yes but it doesnt protect people wanting to come to american soil.

THEY ARE NOT HERE YET SO THEY DO NOT GET CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTION

>ISIS saves trump presidency on accident.

it's already come out that Pence has been called and formally offered the position. Pence has accepted.

Same, senpai. I'll still vote for him but if he picks Pence I really have no enthusiasm left whatsoever and will expect a redo of 2001-2008.

I've lost a lot of respect for Trump very quickly.

>everyone here bitching doesn't get that Trump is playing 16D call of duty

Kek

Mad dog Mattis for vip

The president can restrict immigration. First ammendment doesn't stop that.
Non citizens on US soil are protected by the first ammendment

Honestly I don't even see why Trump feels the need to reveal his VP any time soon.

What he *should* do is wait until Hillary has announced her pick AND THEN immediately announce his. This does two things:
1) takes the wind out of hillary's sails. She gets cucked and he steals the news coverage.
2) picking his VP before she does leaves him vulnerable. Picking after Hillary does allows him to make sure he picks the perfect combatant

>waaah waah Islam is a race
>4000 likes

FUUUUUUUCKING CUUUCkS

GOTTA GAS 'EM ALL

GOTTA GAS 'EM ALL

FUCKING CUCkS

> 08 Dec 2015

Many people rallied to Trump's side after recent massacres. Some people view blacks as victims, until you take them in the field trip to the ghetto.

The RNC comes before the DNC. He'd have to announce VP before Clinton.

Trump is a pandering shill just like Bernie was. The establishment always wins. You idiots have all been fooled again. I thought you people were supposed to be smart?

Huh, that really challenges my preconceived notions. Guess I'm a #CruzMissile now

But they aren't on US soil yet so it doesn't apply to them dopey..

I was on bbc new website and it came up...

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36800811

How about you shut the fuck up. Trump's opponents are playing checker's while he is playing 32D undertale. They aren't even on the same fucking plane.

>Non citizens on US soil are protected by the first ammendment

....No, it doesn't.