What do you feel when you think of Africa?

What do you feel when you think of Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
youtube.com/watch?v=LCnknBl7Ihg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

**lock the door**
**close the windows**
**check for cloths hanging outside**

This is the first thing that comes to my mind when someone say Africa.

motherland

awe

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

Home Sweet Home :)

TÜRK SUPERHUMAN WARRIORS

poor bastards got fucked for centuries.

we need to genocide the whites in africa. only then can my people return to mars

Y A K U B

youtube.com/watch?v=LCnknBl7Ihg

To be fair France and Germany went about it much better than the Brits, too bad they still have that 'Imperial' mindset while trying to pander to Americans

>Literally announcing outright that you will provide military assistance to the US in case of North Korean War
>after he insults you and your country countless times

They're the concrete shoes of humanity's progression.

>all the best african countries in ssa are former anglo colonies

Look at this retard, at least make it a renewable or valuable substance

Neoimperialism takes our resources as were incapable of making meaningful use of them, trying to sound poetic can make you look dumb

debatable in the long run

Did you know that america drop the spacial program to use the money for welfare distribution?

Problems and more problems

space*

spatial refers to space in another sense

t. Tyrone

>To be fair France and Germany went about it much better than the Brits

Lol no.

Honestly trying to get a rise out of the Brits, even their colonial heritage here was better

kek, whatever restores your sense of intellectual superiority, just don't try to communicate something in that manner and say what you mean directly, like the K.I.S.S. mentality in the American army

Beating the Russki's stopped being the top priority so funding. the space race was basically a way to chest beat and putting money into NASA helped do that and nowadays we have no menacing big nation on APR with the Soviets.

>dem westy white folk take all our shit despite the fact we still have and abundance of oil, gas, gold, bauxite, copper, diamond, minerals and rich fertile lands
>damson nigger be on mars if not for honky enslaving us 100s of years ago

China's preparing for a manned moon mission 2018 (or 19?), and Jinping made his supremacy aspirations clear a few weeks back

Not kidding. The civil rights era literally cripple NASA and the idea of conquest other worlds.

>He doesn't know based Sudanon
hownew.ru

GIB GIB

>based
It's the same dumb niggercunt with a massive chip on his shoulder sperging out in the national identity thread.

This. We're fucked due to the guilt people feel over the shit that is Africa.

Imagine funding an actual competent space program when they're still sucking shit out of a beast's anus.

My sister, mother and girlfriends sexual pleasure

kek, as much as you want to believe it, NASA budgeting plateaued at around 15 billion while Welfare has been around a trillion for a while

America spends 600 billion on Defense even its top secret space weaponry like the famed LeMay Orbital Nuker that the Scottish hacker claimed to uncover

Try to be like the Canadanon and use credible evidence and rationalization, they wont respect you if you pander mindlessly

My ancestors :')

Reminds me of that Prince song.

>This. We're fucked due to the guilt people feel over the shit that is Africa.
You get a good deal, France has secured Uranium along with Russia from Darfur, Canada gold, China and Occidental Petroluem, but all private initiatives of course, so at a loss to your citizen's/taxpayers, our government is incompetent so can't really say I am angry

>It's the same dumb niggercunt with a massive chip on his shoulder sperging out in the national identity thread.
I really don't care, and I am genuinely sorry if I offended you, but I write shitposts like the Barbara one 100x a day, I walk over the catalog to fight off speech issues because of Aspergers

t. Jerome

>negro
Mmm. racist

At least use relevant names like Ahmed, Muhammed, etc

Unless you're muslim yourself

>It's the same dumb niggercunt with a massive chip on his shoulder sperging out in the national identity thread.
Yes. He needs attention cos no fucker cares about him irl

muh heritage

t. DeShawn

Wow m8, not nice, I wouldn't say the same to anyone here going through troubles like that

I am still rooting for the American German-heritage poster, Jorge and Ikibey among others to make it through

t. Darius

Here's a bone, bite it

You're like a dog or cement shoes, tenacious and boggy

dumb pirate
your colonies turned OUR words into slurs

Are you legit stupid?

He saying the latin root shouldn't have the same connotation, i.e. the Suarez Negrito incident

An interest in their history, and numbness at the suffering involved

It was a joke, Pedro. Chill your beans. Like I give a fuck if you call people El Negro.

My empire :).

Less violent than South America

Cancer tumor of Earth, just like R*ssia.

And you keep replying to me

no u
>Etymology
>Borrowing from Spanish and Portuguese negro (“black”)
I'm unironically Suárez, my uncle's nickname is El Negrito
You've been warned wh*Toid

Do you want me to stop? I am not vain enough to worry about this in front of posters here, don't try to shame me like the local girl gang

pretty much this

Do what you want LeQuisha

A place as beautiful and varied as the American continents or Eurasian continent but full of NIGGERS

Do 20th century fox have part of their research library online

A great continent that will have over 750 million people under the age of 18 by 2030
So colorful and diverse :)

Europe should truly invest more money into Africa to help them breed

>You've been warned wh*Toid
Give us a kiss, m80

Exploitable ressources

Watch out for Herpes/mono from the gringo, Suarez

Too late, China, US, France and even Brazil are ahead of you here

my ancestors :)

Go ask your argie boyfriend

Fuck off you odious nigger cunt. Would sooner have a pint with a Mexican that a shitskin like you.

Herpes and Mono can be transmitted from the glass m8, watch out

>with a Mexican that a shitskin like you
Are you Pakistani?

hey you brit sob, dont bully sudan, hes been a good flag on here for years.
why dont you go lose some more british cities to arabs you lazy doorknobs

You're putting sage in the wrong field

It's always amusing to see people talking everyday about africa and not using google and youtube.

Africa will surpass europe before 2050, because of african demographics and european colapse.

>56%

I was afraid I was bullying him, its been hours since the reverse-Babpost that triggered him, I'll never do it again

Doesn't changes the fact that he's a nigger you God damn white Knight

>Africa will surpass Europe
>Most don't even have taps, toilets or food

The probability of being arrested for holding a butterknife outside your window in Shitain lol

Also still more than the percentage of Brexit voters, lel again

No idea, and it could very well be fake, but it does perfectly capture the negroid essence

>yank banter

Fucking state.

Sage
>the virgin namefag
>literally who
Sudanon
>the Chad poster
>doesn't need a trip or a name, everyone recognizes him immediately
>is a fucking doctor

You mean like cuckoldry and interracial videos capture the German essence? Sad t.b.h.

What Babpost?

>Implying Brexit is a bad thing

>that flag
>Shitain
Fucking irony.

>b-b-but muh resources

Again the banter excuse when you can't come up with anything besides Brits are only considered good at banter because Australians were the best and they didn't care if you mooched off their rep here

pic related.

Africa is just 40 years behind in terms of HDI.

modern day africa has better mortality rates, healthcare shit and other shit than WWII europe.

Modern day nigeria GDP is the same as Hitler war germany.

Whites will only see demographic decline, population aging, economic stagnation (because of demographics), inmigration and other isues.

You can laugh all you want, but blacks will become majority and will gain their place in world politics.

Whites will simply vanish and will become as modern day amerindians in their homelands.

this He's been at me for hours since

Like the way it rolls off the tongue, like Britannia, it may not be true, but it ruling the waves is nice to say

Get rid of Islam and we'll talk

>thick nigger thinks there's only one bong itt
>thick nigger thinks aussies are good at banter

Wew

>He's been at me for hours since
Looks like you've been BTFO there. Not sure why you're boasting about it, lad

97% of your country are Muslim who are you to throw stones?

How was I to be frank? Or are you siding with him because you're insecure about Britain's Sup Forums image as well?

I do what I can

I genuinely do, you're just far shittier

I'm not French, mate. The flag kinda gives that away. Although, tbf, our situation isn't much better.

He's right though; you acted like a nigger so were treated like one.

+90% of all humans that ever existed died in Africa. I'm never setting foot on that graveyard continent.

>he rates aussie banter

I don't know who I feel more sorry for. The nigger runt who thinks they're funny, or the aussies having sunshine blown up their arse by a nigger runt.

Wew epic burn. Can you help me get over it? I'm sure your people have ways to deal with such stuff after being enslaved by muslims, raped by colonists, had their hands choped off by rival clans and then raped again by UN-forces (although with after all that rape I'm sure your holes were widend enough to not really feel the Bangladeshi and Indian micro-penis)

Are you autistic mate? I just get the feel you are

>euronigger talking trash to based sudaniANO

hatred

Outside London its a almost completely white country though.

Honestly, it would be a lot better if it's inhabitants suddenly died and white people settled it
FUCK NIGGERS

here, my Hans friend.

How so, assuming you're not samefagging because no one paid attention to him?

>enslaved by muslims, raped by colonists, had their hands choped off by rival clans and then raped again by UN-forces
Kek, sounds like post-migration Germany, and you can count Antifa as the rival clan