the girl of /balt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_rttgtyigc
youtube.com/watch?v=IcjWJ9t2Yag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to let him know what a pussy he is
And I want to let her know that I bench what he is
But I won't
'Cause I heard him say something and I can't seem to forget and I want him to regret it

So I'll tell you something sister, I'm feeling mighty fine
You tell that little faggot call me faggot one more time
Where I'm from little darling, a king hit ain't a crime
When you'll see his face tomorrow gonna wish that you were mine

comfyblocks at night

My mom always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

who is this stalker that stalks us?
I'm stalker too, so he stalks the stalker

>not an original picture
come on, user

Ok how about this one

what are you doing in sweden psycho guy?"
is this riga?

shhh, I am baiting the rtard

>He wants to be me
How cute, lil swede

yes

I thought i posted a post but i didn't

I stalk one Estonian from this chat.
He's name is Ton

is that where you live?

lil swede is angry

>not slaving away in a foreign country full of diversity
wtf vyrai

i took that pic from rooftop of the place i worked at

>i worked at
lol

virai*
man patinka savo sruvose voliotis, ačiū

youtube.com/watch?v=C_rttgtyigc

youtube.com/watch?v=IcjWJ9t2Yag
>What happens if you scream out of a window in sweden at night

hey swede you should do this

but ain't one and the place i am at is empty
gonna go play wow
*logs off balt*

that guy in the video didn't look like swede too

what the fuck i run my fingers through the place my beard used to exist and i could feel the phantom beard.

>not having a rocket near your comfyblock
plebs

Goering, Hermann
I.Q.
IN THE DEFENDANT'S WORDS
"I joined the Party precisely because it was revolutionary, not because of the ideological stuff." (12/11/45)...."The whole conspiracy idea is cockeyed. We had orders to obey the head of state. We weren't a band of criminals meeting in the woods in the dead of night to plan mass murders...The four real conspirators are missing: The Fuhrer, Himmler, Bormann, and Goebbels." (1/5/46)..."This is a political trial by the victors and it will be a good thing when Germany realizes that..." (6/13/46)
PROSECUTION POINTS
As Director of the Four Year Plan, Goering bore responsibility for the elimination of Jews from political life and for the destruction and takeover of Jewish businesses and property....He was quoted as saying, "I wish you had killed 200 Jews and not destroyed such valuable property"...He looted art treasures from occupied territories and arranged for use of slave labor....
NOTES
Goering surrendered to American officers. The officers offered Goering drinks and sang songs with him, but the next day were reprimanded by an outraged Dwight Eisenhower...Goering was the most popular prisoner with the American guards because he seemed to take an interest in their lives....He seemed to wield a great deal of influence with the other defendants, and prison administrators sought to isolate him as much as possible....Goering said, "We don't have much to say about our fate. The forces of history and politics and economics are just to big to steer." (3/9/46)
IN THE END
Goering committed suicide on the day before his scheduled hanging by taking a cyanide pill that was smuggled into his cell. Goering wrote in his suicide note, "I would have no objection to getting shot," but he thought hanging was inappropriate for a man of his position.

Hess, Rudolf
I.Q
IN THE DEFENDANT'S WORDS
"It is just incomprehensible how those things [atrocities] came about...Every genius has the demon in him. You can't blame him [Hitler]--it is just in him...It is all very tragic. But at least I have the satisfaction of knowing that I tried to do something to end the war." (12/16/45)
PROSECUTION POINTS
Jackson called Hess "the engineer tending to the Party machinery." He maintained the organization as a ready and loyal instrument of power. He signed decrees persecuting Jews and was a willing participant in aggression against Austria, Czechoslavakia, and Poland.
NOTES
During his detention following his failed putsch, Hitler dictated Mein Kampf to Hess...Hess mysteriously flew to England in 1941 in an attempt to end the war on his own terms. He stayed there until the war ended....Hess suffered from paranoid delusions, apathy, amnesia, and was diagnosed as having a "hysterical personality."
IN THE END
Hess was sentenced to life in prison. He remained--lost in his own mental fog-- in Spandau prison (for many years as its only prisoner) until he committed suicide in 1987 at age 93.

Raeder, Erich
I.Q.
IN THE DEFENDANT'S WORDS
"I have no illusion about this trial. Naturally, I will be hanged or shot. I flatter myself to think that I will be shot; at least I will request it. I have no desire to serve a prison sentence at my age." (5/20/46)
PROSECUTION POINTS
Raeder advocated attacks by submarines on neutral ships in violation of international law.
NOTES
Raeder was one of two defendants handed over by the Russians, and was put on the list of major war trial defendants at the insistence of the Soviet Union...Raeder retired in 1943...He opposed invading Russia, but then attacked Russian submarines six days before the invasion began.
IN THE END
Raeder was sentenced to life in prison. He served nine years before his release in 1955. He died in 1960 at age 84.

Seyss-Inquart, Arthur
I.Q.
IN THE DEFENDANT'S WORDS
"The southern German has the imagination and emotionality to subscribe to a fanatic ideology, but he is ordinarily inhibited from excesses by his natural humaneness. The Prussian does not have the imagination to conceive in terms of abstract racial and political theories, but when he is told to do something, he does it." (4/46)
PROSECUTION POINTS
Seyss-Inquart ruthlessly suppressed opposition to the Nazi occupation in the Netherlands. He, in collaboration with the SS, was involved in the shooting or sending to concentration camp of opponents of occupation.
NOTES
In Seyss-Inquart's fiefdom of the Netherlands, over 40,000 Dutch were shot as hostages, and another 50,000 died of starvation. In all, 56% of Dutch Jews died during the Nazi occupation....He limped from an injury received in an old mountain-climbing accident.
IN THE END
Seyss-Inquart was hanged on October 16, 1946.

pics are not from this year

Papen, Franz von
I.Q.
IN THE DEFENDANT'S WORDS
"I think [Hitler] wanted the best for Germany at the beginning, but he became an unreasoning evil force with the flattery of his followers--Himmler, Goering, Ribbentrop, etc...I tried to persuade him he was wrong in his anti-Jewish policies many a time. He seemed to listen at first, but later on, I had no influence on him." (10/30/45)
PROSECUTION POINTS
Von Papen helped consolidate Nazi control in 1933. He strengthened the position of Nazis in Austria to help pave the way for the takeover. He appealed to the Pope to support Hitler. Von Papen remained in office even after learning of political killings and other crimes.
NOTES
While the trial was in progress, Von Papen had many heated exchanges with Goering....Von Papen was a moderating force in the early years of the Nazi regime. In 1934, he gave a speech highly critical of restrictions on individual liberties...Von Papen said, "I've been portrayed as an intriguing devil. But I can prove I have always worked for peace....I am confident in American justice, and am glad to have the truth brought to light through this trial."
IN THE END
Von Papen was acquitted.

very nice

I guess no one finds these interesting fuck you too then
why do you you have pictures of the past?

I red all of them, but chose to remain silent

*fucks you*

then I will keep posting it

*read

Keitel, Wilhelm
I.Q.
IN THE DEFENDANT'S WORDS
"We all believed so much in him [Hitler]--and we stand to take all the blame--and the shame! He gave us the orders. He kept saying that it was all his responsibility." 912/25/45)..."I will suffer more agony of conscience and self-reproach in this cell than anybody will ever know." (1/6/46)..."the only thing that is impossible is for me to there [in court] like a louse and lie." (4/6/46)
PROSECUTION POINTS
Keitel signed orders authorizing the killing of captured commandos and reprisals against the families of Allied volunteers...He drafted the "Night and Fog" decree that authorized the nighttime arrests and secret killings of suspected members of the resistance..He
planned attacks on Czechoslavakia, Poland, Belgium, Holland, and other countries.
NOTES
Keitel's sons were killed in the German attack on the Soviet Union that Keitel helped execute...Keitel, on Hitler's orders, sent two generals to Rommel (who had supported attempts to assassinate Hitler) offering him the the choice of a court-martial or suicide....In prison, Keitel worked on his autobiography....Prison pyschiatrist G. M. Gilbert said Keitel "had no more backbone than a jellyfish."
IN THE END
Keitel was one of ten defendants hanged in the Palace of Justice in the early morning hours of October 16, 1946.

okay dokey pinokey

KARRRR KARRRR KARRR

To the prisoners Franz was the cruellest and most frightening among the SS personnel in the camp. His physical appearance was extremely deceiving: he was nice-looking; he had a round, almost baby- face; and he was younger than most of the other SS men. He was therefore nicknamed "Lalke" ("doll" in Yiddish) by the prisoners. However, he was a murderer and a sadist who made the prisoners' lives a nightmare.

Mostly, when Franz made the rounds of the Lower Camp and the extermination area, his dog Barry accompanied him (Barry's first owner was Paul Groth, Sobibor). Depending on his mood, Franz set the dog on inmates who for some reason had attracted his attention. The command to which the dog responded was, "Man, go get that dog!" By "Man" Franz meant Barry; the "dog" was the inmate whom Barry was supposed to attack. Barry would bite his victim wherever he could catch him. The dog was the size of a calf so that, unlike smaller dogs, his shoulders reached to the buttocks and abdomen of a man of average size. For this reason he frequently bit his victims in the buttocks, in the abdomen and often, in the case of male inmates, in the genitals, sometimes partially biting them off. When the inmate was not very strong, the dog could knock him to the ground and maul him beyond recognition. But when the defendant Franz was not around, Barry was a different dog. With Franz not there to influence him, he allowed himself to be petted and even teased, without harming anyone. (Donat, p.313)

FATE:
Ordered to Trieste, where he took part in killing partisans and Jews. Imprisoned by US Forces after the war. He could escape from prison and worked again as cook. On 2 December 1959 he was imprisoned again. Sentenced to life imprisonment by the German Landgericht Düsseldorf on 3 September 1965. Died in an old people's home in Wuppertal on 4 July 1998.

thanks

all pictures are pictures of the past

Jodl, Alfred
I.Q.
IN THE DEFENDANT'S WORDS
"The indictment knocked me on the head. First of all, I hand no idea at all about 90 per cent of the accusations in it. The crimes are horrible beyond belief, if they are true. Secondly, I don't see how they can fail to recognize a soldier's obligation to obey orders. That's the code I've live by all my life." (11/1/45)
PROSECUTION POINTS
Jodl gave orders for the German army's campaign against Holland, Belgium, Norway, and Poland. He also planned attacks against Greece and Yugoslavia....Jodl was quoted as saying, "Terror attacks against English centers of population ...will paralyze the will of the people to resist."
NOTES
Jodl signed Germany's unconditional surrender on May 7, 1945, ending the war in Europe....He strongly disagreed with many of Hitler's harsh orders: "The order to kill the escaped British fliers--there was absolutely no justification for that. From then on, I knew what kind of a man Hitler was." (4/6/46)
IN THE END
Jodl was hanged in Nuremberg on Oct. 16, 1946. Critics have called Jodl's death sentence harsh in relation to the sentences received by other German officers of similar rank.

unlike you I am posting Nuremberg trial stuff you dumb retarded anglo and not some retarded a story that was said from mouth to mouth which is equals to nothing

Ribbentrop, Joachim von
I.Q.
IN THE DEFENDANT'S WORDS
"We are only living shadows--the remains of a dead era--an era that died with Hitler. Whether a few of us live another 10 or 20 years, it makes no difference." (3/27/46)
PROSECUTION POINTS
Rippentrop participated in aggressive plans against Czechoslavakia...He helped plan attacks on Poland and Russia...Ribbentrop played a role in the "Final Solution" when he acted to hasten the deportation of Jews to concentration camps in the East.
NOTES
In prison, Ribbentrop kept asking everyone from doctors to cell guards to barbers for legal advice....Prison pyschiatrist G. M. Gilbert saw Rippentrop as "a confused and demoralized opportunist.".... Ribbentrop's erratic behavior caused his lawyer to complain, "This man is impossible to defend."
IN THE END
Rippentrop was hanged on October 16, 1946.

>Critics have called Jodl's death sentence harsh in relation to the sentences received by other German officers of similar rank.
What would you expect from BEADY EYED ANGLO SCUM

Rosenberg, Alfred
I.Q.
IN THE DEFENDANT'S WORDS
"I didn't say that the Jews are inferior. I didn't even maintain they are a race. I merely saw that the mixture of different cultures didn't work." (1/12/46)..."We let 50,000 Jewish intellectuals get across the border. Just as I wanted Lebensraum for Germany, I thought Jews should have a Lebensraum for themselves--outside of Germany." (12/15/45)
PROSECUTION POINTS
Rosenberg helped plan attack on Norway....Developed policies of Germanization, exploitation, and extermination of opponents of Nazi rule...His directives provided for the segregation of Jews in Ghettos, facilitating their mass killing. He set quotas of laborers to be sent to the Reich.
NOTES
Rosenberg was born in Estonia and did not move to Germany until he was 25.....Rosenberg's book promoting the Nazi philosophy was called The Myth of the Twentieth Century....He arranged the theft of fine art and furniture from Jewish apartments in Paris.
IN THE END
Rosenberg was hanged on October 16, 1946.

Kaltenbrunner, Ernst
I.Q.
IN THE DEFENDANT'S WORDS
"When I saw the newspaper headline 'GAS CHAMBER EXPERT CAPTURED' and an American lieutenant explained it to me, I was pale in amazement. How can they say such things about me?" (4/11/46)..."I have only done my duty as an intelligence organ, and I refuse to serve as an ersatz for Himmler."
PROSECUTION POINTS
Kaltenbrunner and RSHA bear responsibity for "The Final Solution" to the Jewish question--and the 6 million jews killed by Einsatzgruppen (2 million) and in concentration camps (4 million). Kaltenbrunner ordered prisoners in Dachau and other camps liquidated just before the camps would have been liberated by Allies.
NOTES
Kaltenbrunner was described as "a Nazi out of central casting:" six-foot-six, a huge neck, cruel mouth, and a scar across his left cheek...He was shunned by most of the other defendants...His lawyer tried to portray him as a stooge for Himmler, rather than his right-hand man....Kaltenbrunner believed fertile German women had a duty to produce babies, and if their husbands couldn't get them pregnant, other men ought to be given the job.
IN THE END
Kaltenbrunner was hanged on Oct. 16, 1946 in Nuremberg.

Neurath, Konstantin von
I.Q.
IN THE DEFENDANT'S WORDS
"Hitler was a liar, of course--that became more and more clear. He simply had no respect for the truth. But nobody recognized it at first...He must have done his conspiring with his little gang of henchmen late at night. Sometimes he would call at 1, 2, or 3 in the morning."(12/15/45)
PROSECUTION POINTS
While Neurath was Foreign Minister, Germany "was only breaking one treaty at a time."...While serving at Reich Protector of Bohemia and Moravia, Neurath abolished political parties and trade unions....He knew war crimes were being committed under his authority.
NOTES
At 73, Neurath was the oldest defendant in the Major War Figures Trial. He seemed to be showing signs of incipient senility...When Chamberlain offered to come to Germany to discuss ways of averting war, Neurath urged Hitler to receive him..."I was always against punishment without the possibility of a defense."
IN THE END
Neurath was sentenced to fifteen years in prison. He was released because of poor health in 1954, and died two years later.

the rest are not that interesting

rude
>Oberhauser appeared before the court again in January 1965. He was found guilty of a number of charges, namely:
>Accessory to 300,000 cases (charged with 450,000) of collective murder
>Five other crimes of aiding and abetting collective murder in each of 150 cases
>Oberhauser was sentenced to 4 years and 6 months imprisonment. He was released after serving half of his sentence.

*orders a pizza*

what pizza?

boring and want to kill myself

*eats a pizza*
just dominos

now I remember why I don't talk to americans

At least you live in Russia...

*kills himself*

i dont think you forgot at alp

>Serbia
at least you're in EU

>Serbia
>EU
hmmmm
nope

it's surrounded with Euro countries wtf

>replying to pedojew

You also want a (you)? here ya go

never said I did but I will take it

I know you didn't, but I can read your mind

Good morning lads

I must admit I'm not a big fan of Nazis but that Nuremberg trial stuff the lith's been posting is interesting

>t. cuck

what food am I think of right now then?

pizza or banana

wrong
I was thinking about LOLI pops

no u

well that was unexpected, so you want to suck some...
lolipops I see.

Goodnight
*logs off*

claiming this thread for /cum/ ww@ boys

Yum
Goodnight

>well that was unexpected, so you want to suck some...
>lolipops I see.
yes I love lolis
see ya

Hazuki abuses her workers

Kurwa debilai jūs, rukykit mano dėdės seną žuvį.

You scared me batuska, I had to double check that fact.

Why haven't YOU read Beatless yet?

I enjoyed Yellow Submarine

Readings for nerds

retards

that is me yes

>anime

will you be my gf

Please don't harass the cute anime girl

she probably likes it the little slut

Morning lads.

No! I'm sure she's pure
Good morning matey

her mom told me that she takes it in the butt for a bigmac

and? Who wouldn't take it up the bum for a big mac attack?

t. whore

t. fat cunt

Don't anyone who wouldn't do that.

It's times like this I wish I worked at McDonalds

>Don't anyone who wouldn't do that.
Don't *know* anyone
I accidentally a word.
I'm pretty bad for that.
So you could bum people for their burgers?

> So you could bum people for their burgers?
Of course

wish I was a girl