yfw oilels/cantpucks is the only action right now

laine should kill himself for having that beard

>tfw Publix stocks just tanked

holy shit lightning are COLLAPSING

no shit, it’s late as fuck you retard

>thinking you can win on Hockey Day Minnesota
sunbelt scum are BANNED from /hoc/

based minisoda
SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL

AN I'M FREE

What's a Publix?

PULJUUUUUUUUUU

the shitty grocery store Tampon Gay faggots always shill

>Bruins

>Stan Lee cup is ours

Oh lord help me I'm coming for the cellkey!

based pissjewjarvee

>mfw number one in central

fuck off phoneposter scumfuck

excellent post

>mfw all the good guys besides snes won

>steers
>cryers
>avs
>yets
>ruins
>laffs
>preds
>boilers
>good guys

please explain how the the alternatives are somehow good guys you fucking queer

>mfw when the good guys won today

fuck off mongolia-lite

Fun fact that Calle Jarnkok is what ties the preds together

fuck off proxy faggot

Bulju?

He should fire his agent.

Yes?

it’s some faggot from winnipeg who lives in borat land, pay no attention

B u l j u

Finnfriend, why is Jokerit taking a break for a month? I thought the KHL wasn't participating in the Olympics

>2nd game winning goal on Hockey Day Minnesota
>been traded away multiple times but still comes back to be the ultimate team player

if this man doesn't make the Hall of Fame he is getting ROBBED

literally whom

>went to the shorks game today
>had to sit next to a yinzer in a crosby sweater whose obese gf knew nothing about hockey
At least >we won

the most underrated defenseman in the history of the National Hockey League

literally whom

kys yourselves
Nate Prosser is GOAT

>miss watching game
>BTFO reddithawks 7-3

Isles playoff push starts now

The Chicago """""""fans""""""" booed those shitty faggots off the ice. And the Preds won. Today was a good day lads.

>his team peaked in the first half of the season
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>the absolute state of vancouver

The Tampa Bay Static?

POWER
OUTAGE

>the entire team is a hedman babby
hmmmm

>tfw oilers are suddenly unstoppable

who are these people

drunk bosuzoku?

putting coffey on the coaching staff hopefully means mclel is out the door in the offseason

give bulju

>snes
>good guys
Most self-righteous entitled fans in the league
Waahhh build a new arena this one's too far, why won't karlsson take a hometown discount and stay with our sinking ship forever?, we can't fill playoff games because the government didn't pay us not because no one likes the team!

no, you can have lucic though

fuck no. bulju literally has more impact than mcmeme out there, or at least did in that game

Watchin skullfuckgreymon fucking everything up right now lads

the team already has a lucic, he's called eriksson. every shit team has their own lucic desu

Blame it on melnyk and his fucking ass for driving the sens to hell. They know they can fill an arena even in a playoff game, but the owner is a complete disgrace. Ottawa fans should be outraged at not only the team, but management and the trades done by dorion

I think you could take lucics stick away and he would have the same amount of impact he does now

yeah but you can have THE lucic

I'm back, /hoc/

redpilll me on Matt Duchene.
was the trade worth it?
how come Avs are doing so well without him but Sens aren't doing well WITH him?

duchene is literally locker room cancer

Barzal is much better

fuck no that trade wasnt worth it, duchene is fucking broken and a quitter to boot

Snes thought they were contenders, despite completely lucking their way past easy opponents to the conference final and assumed Duchene would be the piece to push them over the edge
Unfortunately it turns out the whole team was shit and the Duchene trade couldn't cover all the holes. Rather than admit how shit the entire team and structure is (muh one goal away from the finals!) they have proceeded to blame Duchene and Melynk for every single problem they have.

I've heard this before, but please explain

he's just one of those guys that thinks he's above it all and deserves better so he wanted out, the avs locker room hated him for it. most players who request a trade dont get along with their own team

He really isn't. Just unfortunately been on two shit teams.
He's a hard worker that does his job but is a convenient scapegoat

Stay mad boeser. Barzal will take the Calder home

barzal is ballsack

calder is a meme trophy, its on the same tier as the messier award

there was legitimate animosity between him and the avs though. there was a whole thing about it after he was traded

>meme trophy

Some are who get it, but barzal is a real deal. And a friendly reminder that Boston passed over him not once, not twice, but three times in the first round

if the quality of an entire team is affected by one scrub player than they are a shit team regardless

Not true. He wanted out of olorado and had respectfully asked Sakic to make it happen. Sakic promised it would but because of his own incompetence and insane asking price it took him forever. Duchene was understandably pissed that Sakic broke his promise to him and it destroyed his trust in him.
Duchene was literally never a problem before this and nor do I suspect him to be one after this

i dunno, i imagine it makes being around each other uncomfortable as fuck. its too much of a coincidence that the snes are doing worse with him, and the avs better without him

no, its true. players came out and basically called duchene a faggot after he was dealt. of course they werent going to say it while he's still on the team, that would make things worse

He acted like a faggot only after Sakic betrayed his trust and managed to alienate him from the team.
This Duchene cancer meme is literally just an excuse snes fans have for why they suck

>take away Turris, a core player with good team chemistry
>duchene wanted to go to Nashville desperately
>team has heard about his reputation in the Avs locker room
>he still complains
>doesn't put up the numbers the team needs him to
Duchene would be cancer no matter where he went. I'm glad Poile dodged that bullet.

that's still no reason to be a faggot to the rest of your team though

>not even a point per game
LMAOing

is this the first ever sighting of a soygirl?

good point, seems like more than a coincidence

You can only post if your team has a 9 game winning streak

What part of Colorado you from?

>your

soy would actually be good for women though

fluke streak, they’ll regress

fuck off faggot

>your team

is this rael?

nothing is real, you're in a computer program made from an advanced race after they hit the singularity

Read about Boltzmann brains if you really want to go down the rabbit hole.

so basically what I've gathered is:
Matt Duchene is a good hockey player
but he is not a team player and he will never be GOAT because of this

right?

give me a quick rundown

Good evening niggers and nonfinns, pro hokkei player here

The last good hokkei skate was the u+cl every skate since then is fuckin gay and Vh skates make this gay fuckin styrofoam on plastic squeak on top of looking gay as fuck

Have a great weekend, unless you're Finnish

Matt Duchene isn't even a good player he's a glorified skills competition participant. Being a good player means you play on teams that win. Rafalski is thousands of times the player DOUCHEne will ever be fuck that fag

i dont think anyone expects him to be a goat, or if they did that stopped years ago. he's more of a solid top 6 player

"Good" is objectionable. He had a good season but hasn't lived up to it again. And he's far from being ever mentioned in the GOAT race. Not even the most delusional could argue that.