ITT: Characters that single-handled ruined the shows they were in

ITT: Characters that single-handled ruined the shows they were in

Other urls found in this thread:

illuminatiwatcher.com/westworld-a-gnostic-tale-of-illuminati-luciferianism-the-transhuman-new-world-order/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That chick from Lost

WESTWORLD IS EXTREMELY HEAVILY LADEN WITH MASONIC THEMES

LITERALLY, EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS PUT THERE SPECIFICALLY FOR A HIGHLY THEMATIC PURPOSE

No, it was the two lab tech's that are part of her arc: the gay asian and the beardo faggot.

>tfw ""people"" were rooting for her

So basically that entire plot which involves either character

Yeah it was shit

"muh arnold" was just as bad though

that show ruined itself with its bullshit writing

I hate her plot and I really think that there were shills on messaging boards because ever since the first episodes some of them went on about how Maeve is fascinating and something we have never seen before. And the jerked over her line about dying a thousand times which was as cliche as they come.

These two made me stop watching the show, around episode 7 or 8. I could go back and finish the season but I just don't think I can bring myself to do so.

In sci-fi, I realise there needs to be people who are there to further the plot and sometimes that means making idiotic, irrational decisions. For the most part I can let that go but with those two, I just can't. It's absolutely ridiculous the lengths these two faggots go to in service of her when they have ample opportunities to come to their senses. It's not something I could suspend my disbelief over. They're poorly written characters, their motivations aren't fully conceptualised at all. That's the show's fault, they of course aren't the only one's -- the show itself is fairly week top to bottom -- but they're just the ones that stood out.

The worst is when they took her offline and did what she said.

>I'll fucking kill you all,like I showed you when I sliced your friend's throat. Now shut the fuck up and put me to sleep so you can preform brain surgery on me!

yep, she fucking killed it.

The rest of the show was such good sci-fi with flawed and morally grey characters.

Then you have Maeve, who's literally a Tumblr mary-sue character brought to life. Seriously how does she exist in the same show as the rest of it.

HURR MY RACISM WON'T LET ME ENJOY GOOD SHOWS

project much?

it has literally nothing to do with racism, or sexism. The character was just massively overpowered, without flaw and boring.

She was annoying for that reason, not for the colour of her skin you moron.

So the security personnel were all synths, right? That has to be the reason they literally ran right into gunfire.

This. Not to mention the series is shittily written hollywood social engineering regardless. Barely any of the characters act logically and the show is riddled with plotholes.

Westworld is simply put just politically correct metaphysical memeing and one dimensional moralizing that doesnt involve punishing the target audience with thinking or complex moral dilemmas.

I think i watched 4 or 5 episodes and only positive things about the show were cinematography and obviously high budget general production values.

also that Walt guy from Fringe

>TAKE MY WIFE, TAKE MY COUNTRY, JUST PLEASE DONT CALL ME A RACIST!

>I DONT NEED ANYONE. CALL ME A RACIST, PLEASE. I AM A REBEL. I AM COUNTERCULTURE. I AM ANONYMOOSE

Mad whiteboy detected.

Yeah seriously, was it just some HBO exec who decided that they had to pander to muh feminism and forced them to write her into the show? Her plot arc is basically stand alone and doesn't feel like it's part of the rest of the show.

Tfw to inteligent too Westwood

Westworld took itself way too seriously. All the millenial sickdark sex and violence was a little too much. That's not being prudish, by the end it came off as really immature.

>show is riddled with plotholes.

What are some plot holes?

Yeah it often seemed like they tried to hard to be edgy, but without the substance.

It's so fucking stupid.

I remember that. You may be onto something.

That was in juxtaposition with the fact that characters act illogically, are not believable and dont come off as genuine human beings. Everyone is some kind of a hamfisted stereotype or plot device. I dont get invested in garbage nor do i fucking write up an extensive list of every single negative element of a show i dropped. Those are just the things that turned me off when i gave it a go. I have probably dropped 80%+ of the series i've tried over the last few years... Not sure if its the Netflix or what but the quality of TV-shows in general has dropped hard.

What about westworld is politically correct lol

>That was in juxtaposition with the fact that characters act illogically

Why do you expect human beings to act logically?

Probably another failed attempt to infiltrate Sup Forums by tumblr or something. They always show up in certain threads and parrot the same shit to try to push some bullshit agenda and make it seem like their shit opinions are mainstream.

Doesn't work but they keep trying. There are groups who actively try to push Sup Forums to SJW garbage. But they fail to understand Sup Forums is too autistic and love shitposting too much for that to work.

Care to go into more detail or share a link? I love reading stuff like that

i know the sites name is cringy but the connections made are common sense

illuminatiwatcher.com/westworld-a-gnostic-tale-of-illuminati-luciferianism-the-transhuman-new-world-order/

I remember before the finale the creators said that the lab techs stupidity would be explained or something along those lines. I've seen all the episodes but for the life of me can't remember if they ever did justify it

Sort of why I refuse to finish the season.

>nobody has brought up that she is a black woman
>liberal pc squad to the rescue by injecting race into fucking everything!!

Even if youre being ironic, fucking kill yourself

so whats the point of her character again?

The one girl who looks like she's in her mid-20's and should be a starbucks barista or something somehow being the CEO of the entire company just so they could have that one scene where the retarded writer hits on her before he realizes who she is is the worst character.

Im pretty sure it was never justified, or if it was the reasoning was so fucking weak it was completely unmemorable

No, that article is fucking cringey mate. I mean they are seriously making a connection between two people based on a last name. They are citing Marilyn Manson's scarce involvement in the Church of Satan, like Jesus fucking Christ dude, this article is dog shit. I'm not at all arguing against whatever symbolism there may be, but that symbolism is not evidence for a NWO.

his show sucked regardless

Max on Black Sails

>We need Zoe Saldana but she refuses to do two thirds of her screen time with her naked cunt in plain view.
>Say no more fampai!
But seriously I wonder how much of a sex freak Thandie Newton is irl.

ho shit I hate that nigger so bad. I would punchher if I see her