Let's be clear

Let's be clear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHiNkjtSGX8
huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's right. Israel is the enemy. Israel attacked USA on 9/11.

youtube.com/watch?v=fHiNkjtSGX8

What an ignorant bitch.
If she wins the general election we're fucked.

Hillary and Obama created ISIS to try and defeat Assad. Looks like their monster got loose on humanity...

Holy shit, I never thought of it that way...

What do I call myself now?

Well, she did put it between parentheses. Maybe some part of her vile and rotten mind still knows it's bullshit.

Wow. The got her to go on O'Reilly. Based

Really made me think

How the fuck can people believe this horse shit when things like, "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out", in their religious text?

>#NotAllMuslims

you are now a #shillforhill

And people say it's Trump that is trying to throw the election.

You mean "quotations".

>Pantsuit afficianado

Holy fucking kek

Shouldn't the fact that this was said last year really make u think

Yes, I meant those.

Also noticed that, wonder what Soros will have her say this time.

Has she no shame? Using this horrible situation to win over voters. Have some shame!

>19 nov 2015

what the fuck does that mean

Islam is literally not the enemy, though. Until ISIS stops killing Shi'ites and Sunnis who disagree with their bullshit, Islam is not the enemy. You people are so easy to fool and believe yourselves to be strategic geniuses with plans like "durr more bombs and killing" when it's been shown time and time again that demonizing innocents never fucking works.

The war against radical Islam can only be won with the help of moderate Muslims. This is what Obama and the other faggots have been trying to say, but cuckservatives and alt-reichen just don't fucking get it. Don't fuck this up.

>nov 19
>repeating things just because Sup Forums told you to

Dumb redditor think for yourself

Wow you're a faggot.

she is so le zany xd randum and totes hip af i am definitely a #hillmillenny-ill now
i hope you and all your bros #pokemongotothepolls in November xd

Let's be clear: Hillary Clinton is our adversary. Clintons are criminal and degenerate people and have nothing whatsoever to do with the American People.

>NOV 19

Though to be fair, I imagine her response would be identical to this

if i had a nickel for every time hillary and obama posted this....

would literally be the next trump

>The war against radical Islam can only be won with the help of moderate Muslims

yeah, supporting those (((moderate))) muslims in syria worked wonders.

nigger you are spewing bullshit, nothing more. islam is the enemy of europe, and has been for over a thousand fucking years. nothing has changed, the only difference is that today cucks like you willingly open the gates to these invaders.

>Islam is literally not the enemy, though. Until ISIS stops killing Shi'ites and Sunnis who disagree with their bullshit

LOL

I will believe that when Muslims start bombing ISIS.

There's no such thing as a moderate muslim.

She's a pawn of Satan.

Islam is the religion of Satan. He is launching his plan to destroy the world. Everyone who makes excuses for Islam is a puppet of Satan.

They want us to keep ignoring the Islam problem until they grow so powerful that we cannot stop them. Until the day that Islamic terrorists get a nuclear of chemical weapon into a major city and kill millions.

Hillary Clinton is a pawn of Satan.

wtf I hate islamophobes now

>Black List of Shills
>This user is a fag

>allow me to repeat myself...
>come on, believe me...

Completely not true. obongo doesn't understand how deeply rooted radical islam is in the middle east, either you fully commit or not at all. he's incompetent

the real problem with that tweet is that it sets up Islam as "them"

Wtf I love Islam now

You are a complete moron. Muslim daughters are never allowed to date non-muslim boys. However, muslim boys may fuck non-muslim girls (sluts) - before marrying a decent muslim girl ofc. Your "moderate" muslims disown or kill daughters that date non-muslims.

This is the everyday racism that jihadism is born from. The violence is just the tip of the iceberg. That the more radical muslim nazi slaughter the less radical muslim racists does not save muslims from widespread condemnation.

Now fuck off, faggot.

>The war against radical Islam can only be won with the help of moderate Muslims

No such thing. And even if there was, kill them too. Kill all of them. That's how you beat Islam - erase it from our planet.

>real problem
doesn't sound like a problem to me.

Ugh, I know.

So problematic...

and that's exactly why this keeps happening

My God, is that real?

>islam is tolerant

there are like 1000 examples why it isnt you fucking cunt

holy shit what the fuck did she said? Nothing made sense

>"Muslims are peaceful..."

Peaceful

Stupid bitch

>"Muslims are tolerant..."

Tolerance.

How out of touch is she? Imagine if she were to tweet that now? No way would you get away with that.

>Americans are such pathetic cucks that they'll vote this woman in as the next POTUS

So tolerant

Islam is the enemy. Within that enemy, there are other enemies. It's like those little russian dolls.

3/10

ISIS stands for "Islamic State In Syria".

The reason Obama and Hillary don't like the term is bacause they started and supported ISIS. And now thay wish the whole world would forget it was they who did it all...

June 14, 2013
U.S. Military Aid To Rebels In Syria To Include Automatic Weapons, Mortars, And Rocket-Propelled Grenades

WASHINGTON, June 14 (2013) (Reuters) - The United States is likely to send weaponry like rocket-propelled grenades and mortars to Syria's rebels after President Barack Obama approved arming the insurgents, sources said on Friday.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html

June 26, 2014
Obama asks for authorization to provide direct military training to Syrian rebels

The Obama administration asked Congress on Thursday to authorize $500 million in direct U.S. military training and equipment for Syrian opposition fighters, a move that could significantly escalate U.S. involvement in Syria’s civil war.
Money for the assistance, which would expand a CIA covert training program, is included in a $65.8billion request for the Pentagon’s Overseas Contingency Operations, or OCO.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html

What?

#NotAllNazis