*makes helicopter noises* sub-edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDihI8GOUvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=D7sUh-DX7I0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do i check my post history?

hehe im a pickle
PICKLE RICK

Sorry to see you're late, I like that edition.

anime

What are you drinking lads?

same

sue

you were saying?

Life idea: Start exercising and eating healthily

what did he mean by this

Not an argument

2 of the top 10 Britons genocidal war criminals

Odious odious people you really are

It's more about our ancestral heritage of thousands of years of blood, sweat and tears. A country as successful, free, and equal as Britain doesn't just appear out of nowhere. There were wars, centuries of toil, struggle, against every conceivable hardship, to build Britain and keep it safe and free. That was all done by our ancestors, so that we could inherit a great nation and enjoy a good, happy life. Now we're expected to hand this inheritance over without a fight, to people who claim an equal share of it by virtue of simply having shown up and moved in. People who don't share the values and virtues that built this country, or have any intention of preserving it's culture.

One of those virtues is fairness, and this usurping of our country by strangers strikes many as fundamentally unfair. Hence, the complaints, which are nowhere near as angry as other peoples would be in the same circumstances.

what, realistically, does he expect budweiser to do about that? not like they asked him to advertise for them

kacy

i love her

translucent white fingers typed this post

Stop appropriating Finnish culture
it is VERY disrespectful

You expect me to feel bad about my ethnicity? Rather racist of you user.

and a big poo nigger

It's a joke hans

would someone PLEASE recommend me some kino

ive ordered food but ive got nothing to watch while i eat

probably expects them to release a statement about how they don't condone him

original total recall

A Ghost Story

*floors my 1.8l clio sport straight at them*

What fairness? The punitive class systems? The subjugation of foreign lands and people?

There's kids playing with fireworks firing them at houses and cars

Shall I ring the police or fire at them with my air rifle

King of New York
or if you fancy trying to understand thick Welsh accents:
Twin Town
or if you haven't seen it:
Withnail & I

>look up news in the UK
>nothing but soccer stuff

stellar post
have a rare summer

lads, any tips on learning a foreign language? i feel like a proper pleb for only knowing one
should i consume media in said language? use a language learning website?

Both

what food you got lad

also watch crash (2004)

Hierarchies are natural and normal

>subjugation

*conquering

ruled mainly by benign neglect ignorant weirdo

why british are so awful?
why they can't be more similar to irish?

watch anime

youtube.com/watch?v=aDihI8GOUvQ

hmm

do you think an air rifle would stop them lobbing fireworks at you?

>The Chinese, more than two hundred years before our era, constructed that great wall which was not able to save them from the invasion of the Tartars. The Egyptians, three thousand years before, had overloaded the earth with their astonishing pyramids, which had a base of about ninety thousand square feet. Nobody doubts that, if one wished to undertake to-day these useless works, one could easily succeed by a lavish expenditure of money. The great wall of China is a monument to fear; the pyramids are monuments to vanity and superstition. Both bear witness to a great patience in the peoples, but to no superior genius. Neither the Chinese nor the Egyptians would have been able to make even a statue such as those which our sculptors form to-day.

voltaire was cheeky

they don't want to starve

just found out aussies say soccer too

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

>should i consume media in said language?
yeah

Yeah because they're shithouses

This

Same thing laddy boy

Blood is on your hands

is that how you learnt english?

>punitive class systems
Everybody gets a basic level of healthcare, education and welfare. Beyond that, you don't have the right to force others to give you the life you want, but you have the right to do virtually anything that doesn't infringe anybody else's rights. Britain's not perfect but it's about as good as it gets. Or was, until not too long ago.

best way to do it is to start now
common [language] words dictionary + news, music and other medium in said language + daily duolingo, memrise and pimsleur lessons

Chinatown-ultimate kino

looks SHIT
doin a watch of KoNY (king of new york) haha
the 'rents are delivering chinky

And it would be on the hands of any people who were brilliant enough to do it.

The conquered peoples, you see, were not.

I don't get it

>best way to do it is to start now
>common [language] words dictionary + news, music and other medium in said language + daily duolingo, memrise and pimsleur lessons

oh and try to speak with native anons in other Sup Forums threads when you can

they deserve to starve until they don't get saved again by their irish overlord

>Irish getting on the moral high horse
You lads come across like twats when you do this, what if it were Ireland being flooded with browns suddenly demading you cater to them

>chinky
racist

i was
busy
thinkin
bout

boys

>whilst

Any Riverdale man In?

I learned English at school and through media and vidya
My uni offers Japanese courses but I don't know if I'm autistic enough to start seriously learning it /blogpost

fantastic post, gonna try to remember this word for word to blow out lefties

>learning a foreign language

but why?
everyone speaks english already

Saaaame

Grumbles in your general direction

Best bilingual combo is English + French. Prove me wrong

This is a thread dedicated to the discussion of British culture

shall be sure to deck the next pack of "lads" i see touring our country

>subjugation of foreign lands and people?
Name a more benign empire than the British. There were horrors, like with any empire, but far fewer. And a lot more progress towards fairness, prosperity and equality for all was made, even for those outside the empire.

When people criticise the British empire they're usually comparing it with a utopian fantasy system that never existed, and could never exist, because simple human nature would never allow it.

all me

good lad, good film

Well that would be a bit different

Ireland didn’t spend hundreds of years amassing an empire then cry and moan when subjects of said empire came to the centre of it

pretty sure 983 million people isn't 'everyone'

Might have to invent a new language lads, the fact that JFs can read this general perturbs me to a great extent

Bands I like:
Air
Zero 7

That is all

Recommend me a song that is not from Air or Zero 7 that I would like.

Thank You.

Maureen Watt of the SNP took her Scottish Parliamentary oath in Doric. There was some debate as to whether the oath was "gweed Doric" (/ɡwid ˈdoːrJk/) or not, and notably it is, to a certain extent, written phonetically and contains certain anglicised forms such as "I" rather than "A", and "and" instead of "an":

>"I depone aat I wull be leal and bear ae full alleadgance tae her majesty Queen Elizabeth her airs an ony fa come aifter her anent the law. Sae help me God."

scottish national pengty

Woah didn't realise Somalia and Afghanistan were part of the Empire

cheers lad, memrise looks particularly interesting

It's out of context, but he's saying that the Pyramids and Great Wall are just products of money and time and are uglier than modern art (modern for him)

>The chevalier Temple, who has made it his business to disparage all the moderns, claims that in architecture they have nothing comparable to the temples of Greece and Rome: but, for all that he is English, he must agree that the Church of St. Peter is incomparably more beautiful than the Capitol was. He goes so far as to pity us for having nothing left of the magic of the Indians, the Chaldeans, the Egyptians; and by this magic he understands a profound knowledge of nature, whereby they produced miracles: but he does not cite one miracle, because in fact there never were any. here are therefore spheres in which the moderns are far superior to the ancients, and others, very few in number, in which we are their inferiors.

just heard a nigger outside

youtube.com/watch?v=D7sUh-DX7I0

Want to put a bit weight on but also don't want to loose what little facial definition I have

Did you shoot him?

All of your 4chin posts are made public and linked to you like that ginger labour mp.

Wut effect does this have on your life?

she is thinking "hurry i need to swallow chads cum in an hour"

why do i have a tab on a swedish dictionary open

you played a key role in building that empire stupid weirdo, ireland was part of britain for centuries, irish were everywhere in the colonies, administration and armed forces
idiotic fucking weirdo

wish (in this scenario) i was chad 2bh, shes QUITE the fittie

Actually got a script that enables posters with the script to encrypt text and understand that I got from Sup Forums, not sure if it would work on Sup Forums though

>interacting with others
shig my dig