Day of Rage

Does Sup Forums approve of Hispanics joining whites in the upcoming race war?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/los-angeles-men-charged-firebombing-black-families-40414651
youtube.com/watch?v=uEWtsSffvQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No
Spics and spooks vs. Whites and gooks

>Niggers and spics teaming together

Yes
>Family values
> Social adaptation
> Fascinating culture

Why?

Spics have a lot of white blood in them though, and for many being criminals sent from Mexico and first generation immigrants, their crime rates aren't bad. They are way better than blacks.

At this point I don't care, produce results and I will give you honorary aryan stamps.

My cousin is in a hospital in Nice RIGHT NOW

hispanics are about as unified as whites. who knows how it would shake up

>implying spics don't hate nogs

Yes.

day of the rope when

Nigs vs Whites, Spics, and Chinks.
This will make America great again.

No.

Spics are the reason why I went full right-wing. I'd sooner side with niggers, and I'm not even trolling.

These are the correct teams.

don't for the race division meme

it's Soro's shocktroopers vs the rest of us

Maybe they will stay neutral.

zdfsdfas

You are genuinely autistic then, get off of this board. I hate niggers, they act ridiculous, and I can say this from personal experience. They have no morals. Most Hispanics in my experience aren't self entitled pieces of shit like blacks, and act somewhat civilized.

The vast majority of shitskins are too stupid to see that and would strongly disagree with you.

Same here.

At the very least, Niggers belong here. We brought them here. The fucking wetbacks walked here and hid for 3 generations.

I accept them. Hispanic countries were heavily colonized by white Europeans and take after our culture. Seeing Hispanics ans Blacks in America has shown me that they are as pilled on the barbarism of blacks as anyone else, and will surely help us destroy them.

Nigger-tier beaner gang ones? No.

Ones that act like whites? Sure. Although I suspect that large concentrations of them will wind up keeping to themselves, since that's what happens regardless of race.

Are you retarded, even sandniggers hate niggers

At least spics work. Niggers are only good for slave labor you faggot.

I'd rather the spic had their own country. You conquered the south west so good for you.

spic here, we hate niggers

im a spic, and i cant stand apes.

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/los-angeles-men-charged-firebombing-black-families-40414651

I don't think people in this thread understand what a race war is.

Is the day of rage actually legit? I think that it might happen but I'm not sure.

Are you literally retard?

No not metaphorical, the actual proper literal. Are you, quite literally, missing a chromosone?

i approve of spics coming to canada to run out the chings

99% of spics in my area act like people. I welcome our new bean eating Allies.

yes all welcome except mexican

We'll find out. There's one happening in my town, and at a place that will trigger the city government.

>going to watch ghostbusters and play DDR A in Manhattan tomorrow

What time does this start so my uncle and brother don't have to deal with shit like this...

Don't worry cumskin. Once you complete your self-extinction, we will do what you were too cucked to do: removing kebab and nigs.

What you said is stupid. Wars aren't alway 1v1. A race war can have more than two sides. Allies if you will. I suspect it will be blacks, illegal Mexicans, and Muslim middle easterners vs legal Mexicans, whites, and Asians.

Christians welcome, everyone else in the bin

Move to the west side of Chicago. We dont have niggers here. The Mexicans killed them all. the niggers stay south of Madison now

Fuck off spic.

Niggers are only just over 10% of our country's total population, and stay in their ghetto, shithole containment zones. You low IQ beaners breed like rabbits and contaminate our formerly nice neighborhoods, and arrogantly think you have a right to be there. We dont want you and never will, and we dont need you to keep our 10%-14% nigger minority in check. Get over yourself and get the fuck out, and take your trashy culture with you.

No. I want them out.

it's supposedly happening in my city (Miami)

I don't know what they would be protesting though since the closest thing to white down here are Jews and Cubans.

I'm white you fucking retard.

Yes, George Zimmerman is white, at least he will always be white to me.

We need allies?

fuck that yo, spics in socal are just as nigger as niggers, some of them are cool but on the whole fuck spics, if you think they arnt just as bad as niggers you havnt been around them or are a spic trying to whitewash

Not true, all of my family believe that this is planned division in order to cause a race war and subsequent martial law. My cousin is a political science major, but he's afraid it's too late for him to start a positive change. We're currently arming ourselves before they start the gun collection and some even believe the Dallas shooter was a falseflag, but I'm not sure if I would go that far. We're not siding with a race, were siding with Americans.

Evo and all the day of rage streams. Fucking nice.

I approve of exactly the reverse.

No.

Because that would make him Mexican.

We could always use help. I'd rather have 80% of the population vs blacks as opposed to only 65%.

Indians aren't included at all?

Last one was apparently at south beach and Ft. Lauderdale. I expect them shutting down I95 at most, but I want more happening

youtube.com/watch?v=uEWtsSffvQg holy kek

yes

>live on the border
>illegals show up to house in the middle of nowhere
> drink pool water
>ice cold bottled water in a fridge outside
>they dont even bother, #morals
>feelsbadman

>self entitled
You must not be paying attention.
Lots are showing up and claiming government aid. I've talked to far too many who believe that parts of the US still belong to mexico and they're entitled to be here.

Only the ones who came here legally have any honor desu

some do some dont, specially since "spics" can have different shades

You're a non-concern. At worst we'll arrange to have you be canon fodder against the muzzies.

Every race hates niggers, it doesn't make your race special for doing so.

fucking leave

>implying we have a significant Pajeet population in America

Even africans hate niggers

It's cool with me if Hispanics want to fight against Muslims, but I'm not sure how they're going to fight from Mexico.

this

Dude my fucking sister is going to a (((protest))) in Chicago and refuses to listen me to.
I'm scared she's going to be a causality of the globalist plot.

Nope. My country. You can go back to Mexico though, wetback.

no thanks

Top fucking kek

We brought them here???
We brought maybe 10% of the 1st generation nogs, and that's taking the piss already...
Fuck the nogs, spics will fix themselves pretty fcking quickly ones the nogs are fried.

Mexicans are just one in a long line of Western ethnicities who escape to America in order to have the opportunity to work for a better life. And just as no one gives a shit about the Germans or the Irish any more, in 50 years no one will give a shit about Mexicans. They're assimilating, their women are hot, they're learning English, what's the problem?

and Guatemalans, Nicaraguans, El Salvadorians, Hondurans

Of course. I got nothing but love for my Hispanic brethren.

Let's clean the streets and top it off with fine Mexican cuisine.

No

I'll defer you to the San Jose riots and the many assault on white people while spics chanted "Make America Mexico Again" , waved Mexican flags, and burned American ones.

Fuck them.

I'd take asians over spics any day. They are non-violent and come from a culture of humbleness.

I say this living in a place that has a lot of immigrants. blacks whether they be home grown or carribean are disgusting and sub-human.
Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Salvadoreans, and whatever other type of Icans there are, also are loud obnoxious and undercut American workers, that is when they actually work and don't collect govt bux.

Chinese are quiet and mind their business. They go to school, work, play sports, and assimilate as best they can to American culture. Their men are too loaded on estrogen from soy products to be anything than docile.

Sure thing, Pablo.

It's insanely obvious you are a nog

God dam. you can be my VP anyday

This guy gets it.

No seriously non-Muslims Indian Subcontinent people hate Muslims. The only time I've ever heard somebody publicly yell about the Muslims was an agitated Indian guy. Had to break off Pakistan and that other place over it.

I dont recall the Germans or Irish, who are both white btw (which Mexicans are not), burning the American flag and having plans are turning America into Germany and/or Ireland.

Mexi/pol/ here, Chinks, good spics, and whites are undoubtedly the best. Lets get rid of welfare spics, dindus, and rednecks.#MAGA

Also have stood up for Trump in public, was called an uncle tom by some blue haired whale.

yeah but we like whites

After you take a long nap in some shit hole

Speaking of shit hole can you flush your Tp or does it sit next to the toilet on the ground?

I am literally 100% white. I live in fucking Iowa, everyone there is white. Well, almost. Fuck off Jew.

White Hispanic here can you fucking morons stop lumping me outside of whites.

I'm literally whiter and more european culture wise than you retards.

RACE WAR HOTPICKETS NOW!

>Chinese are quiet and mind their business.
True
>They go to school, work, play sports
The good ones
>assimilate as best they can to American culture.
Watch what happens when they achieve critical mass. Half-American at best. Pretty good immigrants overall, but certainly not better than non-nigger Hispanics.

Irish people rioted in the north during the civil war, if Mexicans did that you faggots would lynch them

Unrelated, but when is the "Day of Rage"? I'd like to know, so I can polish my Remington. Can't wait to defend my home from dindus.

As am I

I'm sure they don't mean it

Tomorrow a 7pm

As much as I dislike entitled spics and niggers alike the real dividing factor should be on one's willingness to own up for their lives and take responsibility. As well as being pro America and not a hyphenated American.

There's probably ethnic Mexicans in the southwest that have been Americans for hundreds of years. Same for niggers. We didn't get rid of them when we had the chance so we're stuck with em now. So it's best we take the ones from both groups who identify as American nationalists and not cry baby degenerate leeches who are bringing the country down.

Hispanics will typically at least look you in the face when they kill you. They also are far less prone to just killing because they can. That implies some degree of humanity to me, which is infinitely better than the subhuman amorality of blacks.

supposed mass chimpout

probably a hoax

Thank you, Ally. Let's take back what's ours, and defend the Great America!

I'm a non-Hispanic white, and I basically consider Hispanics white. I have no quarrel with them.

Better to just stay away and let the cops mop up any riff-raff. This is nothing more than agitation. Don't get agitated unless they actually chimp your shit up.

godspeed ecuadorbro

some Hispanics are white, some are black, some are asian, some are some mix of any of those

it's a retarded label

>I've never lived around Spics: the retard

Then dont fucking talk, faggot. Try living in Chicago, Miami, Texas and California then get back to me. Fucking 16 year old, underage cancer.

Of course, thank you.

In case of Nationwide chimpout, lets fight together, instead of apart.