What would happen if some extremist destroyed this?

What would happen if some extremist destroyed this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
youtu.be/fA5p82snwhs
g.co/kgs/LuYFoh
youtube.com/watch?v=lxmRXMZEeDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obama would admit to being a gay fag

Every single Muslim around the world would suddenly drop dead right where they stand. This includes converts.

Search wikipedia. It has happened a few times

Because when you crack that thing open, IT will GET OUT.

w-what will

Just don't open it.

probably kek energized with a million dubs

Kek will escape.

Are they holding kek hostage?!

Destroy their stupid rock and eradicate their dumb religion

seems so

Yeah, it happened before and nothing really happened.

Also the whole thing was never as big as it is now. Cheaper transportation + Saudis being filthy rich => whole thing is too damn big

The best thing that could ever happen

One day he will escape and bring the world beautiful suffering.

surprise,something similar had happened: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

There is some creedence to this idea. There are seals around the areas of egypt, nubia, syria, mecca, and old baghdad.

Gog and mgog are unleashed

i think the reaction would be far different in the 21st century
i'm pretty sure most muslims in those days had no fucking idea, now a lot of them can read all about it and have probably even flown there in person themselves

Its on

There's no turning back until one side is finished

>One day I was sitting there thinking, "Wow, kind of cool that this monument to their religion has been standing for like 1500 years or whatever, and look at all those people... maybe Islam really is the religion of peace"

>Find out that it's been destroyed and rebuilt an estimated 12 times over the centuries, mainly by infighting between different sects of Islam
>Find out it's currently a target of ISIS for some reason

nukes flying everywhere

>get a fairly large drone
>strap 10-20kg of c4 to it
>fly it over, detonate/drop charge fly away and detonate
>repeat until removed
its not that hard

>>Find out it's currently a target of ISIS for some reason
Wait, it is?

Yep. They're probably jealous they don't control or something. Either that or they consider it idolatry.

The black rock is not a man made object, but the encasing of it is. I have reason to believe it's a seal and ISIS just wants it broken because muh apocalypse meme

AFAIK neo-salafists(ie Isis) count it as an idol

also remember isismossad

Well...

Huh...

That sure took the wind out of my sail.

The silver pussy around the rock isn't even that old.

>Indiana Jones and the cube of kek
Directed by a jew, coming to your muslim targeted cinemas this summer

Sunni Muslims commit atrocities so you want to destroy something that Shia Muslims worship. If anybody destroyed it, it would be Sunni Muslims. The ones committing the terrorist attacks hate that thing.

I know user but there's some sort of a chamber below that room dealy

We should've dropped our two biggest nukes on Mecca and Medina after 9/11 desu

Don't destroy the walls of the prison, just steal the rock and hold it ransom

Well, you guys won't even care about this but yeah isis attacked Saudi Arabia that couple of weeks. 3 seperate attacks.

We just need ONE.

>Indiana Jones and the cube of kek

youtu.be/fA5p82snwhs

>yfw the middle east is a violent shit hole because they volunteered to seal a chaos god/demon for all of humanity, and it's influence is leaking.

>implying islam isn't a ploy to get people to worship the chaos god
why do you think their book is so full of contradictions? because contradictions create chaos and disorder, mudslimes have been fighting each other for over a millenia

it's feeding

it will come

is your body ready?

This has happened before several times

You know what they do?
They gather up the pieces, declare those holy, and then build a new cube around those.

That's all there is to it

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

Give me some reading material on this force that is sealed in the black rock.

It's just a space-rock
Meteor fell in that general area, got dedicated to a moon goddess by some tribe, and then islam came over and went "I like this, it's mine now"

Sorry, but there's no magic in there. It's just a rock

Not to say there isn't occultism to Islam, but it's not holding back a demon. If anything, this ritual of them going there and going around the cube is to empower one. But the actual cube itself is symbolic

lol had no idea it was encased in a silver vagina

why do you keep posting his, erdogan had nothing to do with this fucking bitch

it was saudi

The fuck is with this retarded ass picture lmao

Litteraly nothing, it will be rebuilt and everything will continue as normal, it was destroyed before.

Moon goddess symbolism, Islam just sorta put a big cube around it and decided they wanted to have it for themselves

But they kept that

Circle pits are Metal gigs would become "racist and insensitive"

at Metal gigs*
Fuck.

>muslim targeted

Oh shit
>Muslims believe that the stone was originally pure and dazzling white, but has since turned black because of the sins of the people who touch it.

So it's a concentration of pure evil.

It would be rebuilt. The only way to eradicate the rats from going there is to drop a nuke on it.

just like in star wars

Muhammad would emerge the strange box and start purging infidels.

Damn I always thought that it'd be a quick end to a war if it were bombed but if there's a meteor in there I have second thoughts.

Meteors are cool yo

are you retarded? what's with these shit tier pics.

Id be:

Happy g.co/kgs/LuYFoh

When praying they would spin around like compasses that lost magnetization.

Something like these guys?

It wouldn't be extremist if it is the rational decision, would it?

If ! Muslims !ustbpray towards mecca, what would happen if we put a Muslim in there and told him to pray? Would he soon infinitely fast? He could be a source of great energy

It would be extremely hilarious

Here's some pictures of the inside of Kaaba

"In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful. All praise is for Allah, lord of the worlds and may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the most noble of messengers, our leader Muhammad and upon his family and upon all of his companions. The renovation of the stairs of the blessed Ka’ba was carried out under the instruction of his eminence, custodian of the two noble sanctuaries, King Khaled bin Abdul Aziz Aal Sau’d in the month of Rabi’ Al Awwal, 1397 AH. May Allah accept his pious deeds Ameen."

The white area is supposedly where Muhammad kneeled down to pray.

The meteorite inside would open a portal to the borderworld Xen.

>Explicitly not supposed to praise or idolize this kind of shit
>Muslims do it anyways
Do these idiots even read their own fucking book?

I heard its full of jellybeans and first person to guess the number wins life.

It happened. Also its just a fucking stone

>600,000 views

Wew lad

kek

>king putting his name on something sacred
Literal graffiti

people didn't had nukes by then

>mfw i see the comment sections

was CNC responsible for subconsciously redpilling me?

Peace on earth probably.

oh yeah forgot

>mfw

If a white, non-muslim blew it up:

Within 48 hours, Saudi and Pakistani governments would be in the process of a revolution, militants would be trying to get control over nukes/air forces to retaliate against the west. Western leaders will know this and be forced to nuke Pakistani silos and sub bases.

Because there would be universal beserking by the western Muslims from the humiliation they just witnessed, it would be like the walking dead where the national guard will literally shoot them on sight.

After that western governments will be placed under military rule, left-wing dissident elements would be rounded up for extra-judicial killings and this will snowball into pretty much killing non-whites because of the backlash.

Very quickly Israel, China and Russia will be facing an onslaught from their own Muslim populations and start genociding. The west would coordinate with these countries and agree to glass Muslim population centers to prevent revenge attacks.

Wouldn't Muslims be more pissed if you destroyed that one mosque in Israel rather than that fucking cube?

World peace after wiping out the black stone and every muslim with it.

wew lads look at this sandnigger

Nothing really, they would rebuild it

It's a building, its not God or anything, that is the whole point of Islam

>rodney

kek. love the bird pic too

>"good reply"

They'd rebuild it most likely.

RARE
A
R
E

I don't know but apparently we get what's inside it.

nice vpn faggot

t. muslim trying to dissuade ppl from getting ideas

Theres some gay ass meteor in there or something.

>nothing
>they'd just rebuild it
>nothing happened after 9/11
>they just rebult it

Islam is a concentration of pure evil

>medpacks
>rare