Heem post fight thread

Bjpenn.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-xRxRpIlE4I
ibtimes.co.uk/now-theyve-got-star-francis-ngannou-backed-bring-mike-tyson-days-ufc-1650575
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

O-H

me on the right

APOLOGIZE DUMB CASUALS LIKE BLACKSTAR TRIPFAG. STIPE THE GOAT

wrestlers are so fucking boring

POST fight presser
youtu.be/-xRxRpIlE4I

What did Stipe sacrifice to the chingod this time?

DC would fucking destroy Stipe.

shit shit shit
UFC is dead

>this is a once in a MILLION athlete
>this guy has the STRONGEST punch in the world
>this guy IS the new mike tyson

Is there a better feeling than your boys winning?

His newbo-

Oh.

FIRST FOR IMMIGRANT MENTALITY

Prime stipe would heem ngannou

new heem

>sfimcsidcm ye h hit hard loksadds adid HAVING A BABY! YEAAAAHHH!

Dc and Luke have actually fallen out, I knew that weight cut comment wasn't banter

Blackstar will NEVER be able to post in /heem/ ever again after this.
Blacks have been ETERNALLY BTFO by the white man, and they will NEVER EVER recover from this utter humiliation!

*gasses in rd1*

Fuck off

That's a very thick Ohio accent desu.

*Rogan breathes a sigh of disappointment*

HAHAHA WHAT HAPPENED KEKS, DID GF'S BULL GOT DESTROYED?

Prime Schaub would heem Stipe 100% my man no doubt I think you'd be surprised

Is there a name for what's wrong with you?

That could have been the most therapeutic wrestlefuck I've ever seen lads, the Ngannou meme literally ended today.
Plus my boy dc showed he can still take a hit and is still a B-B-BEAAAAST

YOU WILL LITERALLY NEVER LIVE IN THE STATE OF OHIO AKA THE HOME TO THE GREATEST HEAVYWEIGHT FIGHTER IN COMBAT SPORTS HISTORY, HOW DO YOU LIVE?

>YOU WILL LITERALLY NEVER LIVE IN THE STATE OF OHIO AKA THE HOME TO THE GREATEST HEAVYWEIGHT FIGHTER IN COMBAT SPORTS HISTORY, HOW DO YOU LIVE?

YOU WILL LITERALLY NEVER LIVE IN THE STATE OF OHIO AKA THE HOME TO THE GREATEST HEAVYWEIGHT FIGHTER IN COMBAT SPORTS HISTORY, HOW DO YOU LIVE?

>YOU WILL LITERALLY NEVER LIVE IN THE STATE OF OHIO AKA THE HOME TO THE GREATEST HEAVYWEIGHT FIGHTER IN COMBAT SPORTS HISTORY, HOW DO YOU LIVE?

I'm as tired as Ngannou lads

blackbois cant compete

Can post USADA Cain beat Stipe?

cucks have been BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
lmao

do you think DC even cares about these wins though? it kills him inside that he's never succed Jon

Who else lost a fuckton of money on this card?

Not just on Ngannou, but all the way down. Fuck this I'm never betting again.

why is everyone acting like this is an upset?

neck yourself

EVERYBODY SAVE THIS IMAGE TO USE AGAINST HIM HAHAHAHAHAH

Poor TI.

Heeminder why stipe is the most successful HW

I will not lie, lads. I was practically pissing myself when the final fight started, I was nervous for Stipe, but I held fast; I placed a bet of £100, yes, £100 on him... And my faith was rewarded, Stipe delivered perhaps the most stunning victory I have seen in the UFC. He took down the supposedly biggest, baddest nogger they could find and still it was not enough to beat the mighty Stipe Miocic. That was truly a fight for the history books, truly something out of a Greek myth. Bless you, based Stipe, /ourguy/ 'til the end...

better wrestling better clinch game

Nah he'll forever be haunted by that Jones loss, still happy that he won tonight though

not really

baby's first overhyped """KO""" artist getting exposed by a decent fighter. The second they go up against someone who can take at least one shot and keep defending properly and move their head, they fall apart.

Stipe was free money really.

Please get healthy Cain or just let DC go to HW.

>People think DC will go to HW

How low of an IQ do you have to have to think that thought unironically? Sub 90 at least?

he couldnt even finish a swang and bang gassy nigger. cain finishes stipe inside 3 rounds 2bh

STIPE MIOCIC

I'M COMIN FOR THAT SUCC BOI

t. Casual who thought Ngannou would win

AHAHAHAHAHH

Replace the chin rubbing with back of the neck rubbing and he does the same exact beta maneuvers I do.

Reminder that the GOD Brendan shloooidyshloib called Ngannou the new cheick kongo
Reminder our based Shuab was completely CORRECT
G-G-GADOOOOOOOOOOSH

>Rory won
>Rampage got BTFO
>DC won
>Stipe won
For once in fucking FOREVER, I don't feel like shit at all. Thank you based God

kongo doesn't have a chin

How wrong can one person be? Truly ridiculous to say this.

ngannou should've worked more on his wrestling instead of his haircut 2bh desu

if you observe closely, the iron-chin sage imbues a fraction of his power into his hand, and transfers it directly to Stiopic. He then instructs the heavyweight GOAT on how to absorb this power into his own chin.

Truly a once-in-an-ever meeting between the mmagods and a mortal.

ibtimes.co.uk/now-theyve-got-star-francis-ngannou-backed-bring-mike-tyson-days-ufc-1650575

Have a laugh on me lads

I dont have the webms yet, but Cain in terms of wrestling is a nightmare match up against Stipe. Stipe could get away with what he did against Ngannou because he had no wresting background.

If i recall Stipe was able to ride 4 times, 3 of them were from the spiral ride and only one was a leg ride.for the most part you see spiral riding with more smaller guys/lighter weights since there is more mobility there to tilt or control scrambling.

Because Heavy weights are still so heavy even for guys the same size, leg riding and just using all that weight on the lower legs is prefered. So seeing HW champ Stipe use more of a smaller light man's move set was surprising.

Cain being a better pedigree should be able to start his defensive move set and scramble out of Stipe's spiral ride.

This is armchair coaching on my part but if i was stipe's cornermen id focus on TDD and keeping the matchup standing. Cain loves leg riding, not only leg riding but turk style leg riding which would stall out any defensive grappling play Micoc could come up with

Fuck, I want a monster.

I didn't give you permission to cap my post. Pls delet before I sue you

>friend who was the only reason you weren't fighting at heavyweight is practically retired
>used to fight exclusively there and was undefeated there
>would increase his stock and money ten fold going there
>would have a better legacy
>pretty much already cleared his division because Jon is a cheater who's suspended

Oh yeah he'd have no reason to go up to his normal weightclass he used to dominate at for a title in his later years.

>verbatim..

Francis does hit hard indeed

>Chael, DC, Stipe, Rory all won.

I was really worried tonight, especially for Stipe and Rory but all my boys came through.

Based wrestling and gnp beats retards winging slow hooks and gassing every single day.

my nigga

Why do they continue to do it? Have the entire might of the company promoting someone who is completely untested or downright shit? Ngannou, Ronda, the list goes on. These people lose and make the UFC look stupid and foolish. It makes Joe seem like an absolute retard when he says someone is a once in human history athlete only for them to lose twice and show a novice level of skill.

Will they ever fucking learn?

But he already announced Cains return for the end of this year.

is ngannou, dare i say it, a can?

Volkins face is fucked up. It didn't look like he got mauled like that during the fight.

He's a can crusher. He'll sit comfortably in number 3rd spot or so. He can't beat the high level guys.

hyped money fights will be the near death of UFC and spur change in ownership to people who know how to manage a competitive sporting league better than Thailand-tier gambling addicts like Dana White. calling it now

SIP SQUAD REPRESENT

kinda I could understand him, its the generic ohio redneck one, like boomhower but not southern

t. dalandfag