Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZF_EjgMSmw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all hail the king of the north.

MAKE WAY

DAKINGINTHANORTH

> being this toronto

THE KEK IN THE NORTH

you are talking about the End Times King of the North Right?

Ontario belongs to him.

Cuck of the North

Not my king.

Oh glorious leader.

>implying anyone like Ontario

When my brother was Lord of this castle, He answers Justin's call and hailed him King in The North! And where was King Justin?, when the rapefugees took this castle and put my wife and children in prison, and brutalized and killed our subjects? Taking up with a foreign whore from Quebec, talking about how if we kill our enemies we lose.

Muslims could attack Toronto and Trudeau would immediately approve 50,000 refugees in order to "create bridges and mend our differences"

> quebequck detected

>mfm literally the only possible outcome for the US is to be split in two halves and distributed to its neighbours.
Better choose wich country you want to live in, Murricans. Based Mexico with God Emperor peña, or Cuckanada with memelord Trudeau?

You are probably right, but think about what Obama does when these attacks happen by moslems or BLM, think about how bad it could potentially be if Hillary gets in office.

go away fgt leaf.. very untidy of you as usual.

also sage.

So Trudeau is the Renly of global geopolitics?

>Cuckanada with memelord Trudeau

Amazing that you know who holds office in Canada and all I know about your country is the poor standard of living. Really makes you think.

>THE KING IN THE NORTH

Who'd steal half my kingdom from me. I've always served thieves according to their deserts, as you well know, Dr. Carson. Hillary, Jeb, Justin Trudeau, they're all thieves. They'll bend the knee or I'll destroy them.

>not wanting to be ruled by a Memelord

Mexico is just another province of Greater Canada.

THE KEK IN THE NORTH

Put his it this way his Justin's father sold off the rights to our currency to some central bank and he also was good friends with communist leaders. A real revolutionist.

>paraphrasing Stannis
>picture of joffrey

get a load of this nigga

>Renly
>King in the North

Is Trump Roose Bolton or Walder Frey?

So he is going to get stabbed soon and die for betraying his own people and allies?

Sounds good to me

youtube.com/watch?v=nZF_EjgMSmw

>SAVE IT AND SPREAD IT - SHOW THE MARXIST SCUM WHAT THEY HAVE CAUSED

please dont beat my ass sir

This.

Russia falls more in line with that, not weedland.

Fuck off cunt, Trudeau ADORES Islam and wants this for Canada.

You voted him in for weed, didn't get it, and now you get Islamification instead.

more like the fag in the north

If the yellow walkers invade your lands you win.

He's Renly if anyone

Game of Thrones is reddit incarnate

Trump is Tywin Lannister
>Rich
>Hot wife
>Sexy Daughter
>Name associated with gold
>Kills Tully Fucking shits

Canada died when Sr took the reigns. We're just living in the fallout.

>wakemeup

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL NEVER COME TO YOUR COUNTRY

Amazing that the people in your country decided it was acceptable to have a fucking leaf as a flag desu
Don't kid yourself, the only reason anyone outside of your frozen rock knows anything about Trudeau is thanks to constant memery and shitty social justice internet warriors.

Brunswick anyone?

UP IN THE NORTH - LOOK! IT'S A DYKE! IT'S A TRANNY!

NO, IT'S SUPER KEK!

>PREPS A BULL FASTER THAN A SPEEDING BULLET
>JUMPS THROUGH SJW FEMINIST HOOPS AS HIGH AS THE CN TOWN
>IMPORTS REFUGEES AND IMMIGRANTS AS FAST AS A SPEEDING TRAIN

I wish I could. These people who hold office throughout Canada are so clueless or are they are just selling us out to internationalists and banksters.

Imagine if tourism died in Mexico and the NAFTA agreement and other free trade agreements were torn up. What would you have? Nothing! Enjoy your sub-par beer, rice and beans you mongrel.

Daily reminder our leader is a sociopath who gets emotonial when people dont like him.
He's quite the crybaby

Ben Levin what a fucking creep, they should tar and feather that pedo cock sucker.

Moved here from BC and I actually like the people better. BC wilderness is superior though.

Why would you move from BC to Ontario? I am trying to understand.

well played leaf, well played