Redpill me on Xanax

Redpill me on Xanax

Attached: ECD017EC-77C5-4647-83D6-9DA43E512E95.jpg (750x323, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kigpcmrXqdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's you under white pill under xanax

I cant get high from xanax
am I weird?

What dosage should you start with? The 0.25 or straight to the 2?

Xanax is a downer.
You take too much all you want to do is lay there like a rag doll.
I have personally seen it in action.
You can do anything to a chick on bars and they don't give a shit.

You realize life does not feel great without it.

You'll fall down a fucking rabbit whole trust me user.

Redpill me on what redpill means

What if me and two of my homies split a 2mg

It's a white pill, what are you talking about?

I've got some online before,don't trust the fake presses here in UK anymore . but I guess of you live in the USA and get legit ones you'll be on

Attached: 1569413760265.jpg (980x670, 100K)

It’s time travel

Hope you OD and die. Xanax addicts are fucking worthless retards who will end up homeless or hanging out with teenagers well into their 30s.

Matrix meme.

Nothing, kids. Play nice and don't forget to clean your room.

nigga you swallowing tylenol

I took Xanax twice. Neither time did it do a fucking thing.

yeah, xanax is fucking garbage

Xanax addicted are most often ladies 60+, nervous and depressed. You will be in a good company, op.

don't drink and xanax

on what?

Attached: 1568227995785.jpg (960x810, 123K)

The epitome of all benzos. Great for making stupid people even more stupid. Great for ruining lives. Great for making you create unfixable mistakes. The come down is awful. You will want to die. If you go cold turkey after a very long binge, chances are you'll get your wish. Contrary to popular belief, you can technically overdose and on relatively small doses. There is no LD50 for Xanax but the killer is a closed throat once you pass out, which you will inevitably pass out making you vulnerable to a quick death in your sleep. If you want to do shitty drugs, just take hydrocodone. The negatives aren't near as bad when compared to Xanax.

Xans are good, I usually take 4mg at a time

What’s a good dosage to start with, I’ll be in class I’m not tryna fall out my seat

lol, my 60+ grandma takes xanax

don't do it lad

I'm on Xanax (1mg/die) since February and it does nothing. Once I took 4mg and it gave me depression. It's useless shit.

Even if I split a bar with a homie?

0mg. Literally. It's the one drug you can't really take in public without ending up looking like a retard. Even meth addiction can be carefully covered up.

It is a godsend for panic attacks. Tastes like ass since it does not have a coating since it needs to act fast. It acts withing a minute and calms me down. Also makes me sleepy, which can be good or bad.

I dont get the recreational use of it other than as hard to get sleeping pills.

you'll end up like this

don't do it in class or in public for that matter unless you're in a club or sometthing. Xans are pretty much impossible to cover up, it literally just shuts off your social filters and in higher doses makes you look blackout drunk

Only.a jew

Even if u take a 1/3 of a bar?! Damn that shit must hit

dont listen to these idiots, .25 will be fine and just make you a little tired. if youve never done it before just do less than 1mg or youll just fall asleep

Attached: x30675.jpg (960x810, 94K)

I forgot I posted that already. Damn X.