Can Islam be reformed?

Can Islam be reformed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8ZdrbEwqkk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_Verse
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/unity-mosque-peace-iftar-toronto-1.3630935
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a tree can become ash

Schism's don't seem to turn out that well in Islam. 1400 years later and Sunnis and Shiites....

NO.

With atomic nuke maybe
Maybe gas chamber will be enough

fpbp

Well it was formed by the Catholic Church/Holy See/Roman Cult, as an insurgent conquest group. You cant reform something that has been a lie since inception

No. Unlike the Bible, the Koran is quite clear on which direction it would take.

Well, if they had a few hundred years of progress, maybe.

So, if it does happen, it's not happening any time soon.

Either we submit or they do, there is no waiting for them to stop being Islamic.

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=X8ZdrbEwqkk

Yes, because all muslims are good deep down. Bury them deep.

Sand can become glass.
Black Rock can become green.

Thank you Sveden.

No.
It has to be eradicated to the very last.
The very very very last.
It is incompatible with humanity.
PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE

well, muslims can be recycled

Nah pretty sure they enjoy being able to rape, murder and kill Pagans and infidels.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_Verse

White Sands is a pretty cool place.

>not white
No

Only with the sword.

With lead

If it involves atomic weapons,yes.

No
I talked to gay Iraqi asylum seeker
He says Islam will never change, and Iraq will never change in our lifetime

No because it's a totalitarian ideology and is itself a reformation of Christianity. You can't reform a reformation

AQ is a reformation of Islam
Boko Haram is a reformation of Islam
ISIS is a reformation of Islam

Yes it can be reformed, but the root of Islam cannot and it is the root that is violent.

Are you literally retarded? Christianity is a reformation of Judaism

Yes it can. Anyone who believes otherwise is a nigger.

>A mosque in Toronto is creating a name for itself for welcoming the LGBT community, as well as to people of all faiths.

>Founder El-Farouk Khaki said it was important for him and his co-founders to create the Unity Mosque, or the El-Tawhid Juma Circle, as a space that is welcoming to anyone.

>The mosque held its annual Peace Iftar at sunset on Friday. Iftar is a meal that is eaten at the end of a day's fast.

>The meal is open to Muslims and non-Muslims, and the men and women are not separated, as they traditionally are in mosques. The women are also not required to wear a veil if they do not choose to.

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/unity-mosque-peace-iftar-toronto-1.3630935

You FOOL. Why do you think this is done during Ramadan? Because it's kind of like we pretend to be extra nice and peaceful once in a year(Christmas) and then go back to normal life. They never mean to actually accept LGBT community. They do this with all people they despise, Jews etc. After this they start hating them again. They speak about their guests with insults too.

No, not anytime in the near future. The entire Quran would have to be rewritten far more drastically than the transition from old testament to new and then you would have to have it sit for many generations until they accept. And even then there will always be the fringe groups who would stick to the old barbarianism.

A religion that was born as a political and military movement to unify the arabian peninsula will never be peaceful. Islam was born by the sword and will live by the sword.

This needs to be spread. Fucking leaves, why do they even exist at this point?

So what are we going to do about the chunk of good, ethical Muslims who support reformation and anti-violence movements? We can't include them in the purge/mass deportations.

>You FOOL.

I'm not the one who doesn't read the article I posted. The man made the mosque to be inclusive of anyone, and the founder specifically is interested in gay Muslim issues.

If you did even cursory research, you'd then find that the founder is actually a gay Muslim who is also a human rights activist.

Read the article. Read it.

If you can't be bothered read this:

make them leave the religion

If we stopped funding the Saudis and their brand of Wahhabism with oil money there would probably be less of this. I really don't like Saudi Arabia at all.

Also, please correct me if i'm wrong, but I was under the impression that Iran had a pretty large section of its population under the age of 30 or so that tends to be somewhat pro-west.

It has been and the result is isis etc. Islam needs a renaissance. Unfortunately that will take hundreds of years as did with european religions throughout the dark ages.

Hence the reason it's best to abolish islam and convert to something descent.

Most muslims are animals and prove so when they gather in large numbers.

Reform? Like how? Realizing that slaughtering infidels is wrong? That marrying nine year old girls is wrong?

No, it will never reform because Islam will have to admit it did wrong to people and will open itself up to be guilt-tripped. Nothing is more damaging to a religion than admitting it's wrong.

Friendly reminder that islam can't be "reformed", because you can't reform something that is entirely made from shit, you'll just get a differently shaped turd. Also a reminder that the Christian reformation didn't involve rewriting the Bible or deleting commands to kill infidels, because there weren't really any to begin with.

this is why you don't skip leg day, knuckles

Purge Salafism.

Not Salafi is a terrorist, but every terrorist is a Salafi. The ideology is Satanic in nature.

It is literally the only sect of Islam doing this. Wahabism is a plague.

A Muslim once told my father, verbatim, "Ramadan is a time in which we refrain from committing evil."

It needs to be abolished completely and Saudi Arabia needs to return to what it did before Muhammad.

Islam needs to be killed off in all nations, banned worldwide. Turkey needs to be renamed Constantinople and be flooded with Greek and Roman patriots. Any arabs or people who defined themselves as muslim need to leave back to Saudi.

This. The Qur'an is very explicit in its instryctions.

Hitler wasn't a fucking vegetarian, retard. This shit was almost good.

Lol was he implying a jew commits idolatry?

I know, I didn't create the image but I might remove that for future use

If you weaken it enough yeah. Look at some of "muslim" countries who's military is forced to be atheist like Algeria and Tunisia. They seem to be in a lot of ways better than the rest where the military is openly muslim.

It cannot. I have read about the life of prophet Muhhamad and I swear to god, absolutely nothing has changed in the past 1400 years.