Perfect world doesn’t exi-

perfect world doesn’t exi-

perfect world

Too much clay would be lost, we just need to flood r*ssia's core region and the r*ssian problem is solved

you removed the only good part, tbqh
now its caucasus with islamic/mongol states

Caucasus becomes a one Czechen country, islam is banned and mongols are drowned in the Sea of Dreams, along with pidorussians.

how could islam get banned, if its the only religion that is left in russia?

Russia's brutal conquest of Caucasus was catalyst that helped out mudslim preachers (mostly turks and arabs) to spread the religion of "peace" among poor highlanders. For example Chechens and Ingush people converted to islam just 200 years ago, exactly at a peak of russian conquest. Before the appearence of russians on Caucasus vainakh people were pagans/orthodox christians.
So even now, just remove russian/mudslime countries influence over Caucasus and many nations would leave islam and that process could be forced by active measures, like banning islam totally.

This

And also look at the map, like 80% of russia's non-mudslime territory is still left out on my map.

Haven't finished the internal borders yet and Central America is incomplete I just painted it blue to set some markers
Daily reminder that Newfoundland will be the world's only nuclear power by 2040
t. Newfoundlander

are you that chechen in sweden?sorry, but it's hard to take your opinion seriously, when just couple of years ago, chechen terrorist were killing children in islam and your people still engage in islamic terrorism (in syria)

What do you mean by "that"? I know there is only one chechen from sweden on int, but there is one more on pol.
And no, I understand that we have crazy mudslimes, mainly salafi wahhabists, but if only we had independence we could eliminate it.
>chechen terrorist were killing children
Do you mean school hostage crisis in Beslan? Yes, our mudslimes took children as hostages there, but those who killed them were russian special forces. They launched assault on the school with using termobaric weapon.
>and your people still engage in islamic terrorism (in syria)
And they get killed there and if they get captured by shiites they get tortured and brutally killed, cause now DA EBIL CHECHENZ is a big media meme in shiite countries. Fuck them anyway, our mudshits do nothing but harm our reputation and cause. As a Chechen I want only independence and a secular state without any religions, and with a total ban of islam and prohibition for all muslims to enter our country.

>As a Chechen I want only independence and a secular state without any religions,
good for you mate, but you can't speak for your people who would probably lynch you for those words, back in your country, not in a meme-religion diaspora in sweden

Dude, there are more Chechens like me than you think, trust me. The thing is, many of atheist Chechens are afraid to openly come out and say goodbye to Islam, cause many have religious relatives. In Chechenia itself it's more dangerous to say a word against islam.
We need independence to be able to without fear abandon islam and proclame it to everyone. If that ever happens you will be shocked how many of us will abandon this desert death cult.

You need to inform Russians. We would support you, we could be even in good relations. As a provincial all I know about chechens is terrorism and fanatism and Mafia. You should really do something.

Ah, perfect.

>The thing is, many of atheist Chechens are afraid to openly come out and say goodbye to Islam, cause many have religious relatives.
isn't that the same thing that i said? but yeah, i agree with you

woah! looks fun

Chad getting best beaches

Why is everyone so afraid of Russia? It’s tiny
Nukes?

Where is Japan?

Lake Baikal

That hurts my brain

does this help

>a polite and friendly russian
That's very heartwarming to behold.
>We would support you, we could be even in good relations
Then support our independence, cause in a fully independent Chechen state islam has no future, I promise it.
>As a provincial all I know about chechens is terrorism and fanatism and Mafia
I also mostly know russians as occupants, communists, murderers, invaders and imperialists. But you see, there are some good people from both sides.
I also wish you to become a prosperous democratic country with free elections and respect for human rights.

No
Must admit, the land north of Scandinavia would be Skyrim.

>s*mi containment country
nice

>Russia is shrinked to Kaliningrad

THE FALKLAND LAKES BELONG TO ARGENTINA

>your country will never ever be this cucked by nigel
feels good man

Panama was also part of the Gran Colombia

Housenigger please

?

Who are you kidding nigger? Islam is the only one thing that stop chechen monkeys from turning into complete animals. If you abandon it you will kill each other within 1-2 years