Any movies where Lucifer turns out to be the good guy?

Any movies where Lucifer turns out to be the good guy?

no exactly a good guy but in constantine the devil actually saves the world

He wasn't a "good guy" in Paradise Lost either, more like a tragic villain. But then again I guess it'd be expected too much that you actually read anything past The Giver in 8th grade and that the whole purpose of this thread is stir up shit

are you talking about the pic?

i got it from google search.

Lucifer doesn't appear directly in this movie but Death speaks fondly of him as a guy saddled with the enormous responsibility of keeping the souls of the damned imprisoned so the living can be safe, and allows Nic Cage to finish his adventure because "I know for a fact that he would not be amused by the thought of a bunch of inbred cultists sacrificing a baby in his name"

lucifer rising

This.

Why do idiots keep equating "sympathetic villain" or "anti-hero" with "actually the good guy"?

That's not what those terms mean.

Came here to post this. Saves the world and cures cancer.

Debberuman

As expected from Sup Forums

Constantine

He saves both Constantine's life and the whole world there

>know that god is real and actually has infinite power
>rebel against him

Why was Lucifer so dumb?

he becomes such a good guy that he starts to make everyone uncomfortable with how friendly and affectionate he is

prophecy. constantine

Was the plot of the Constantine movie lifted from The Prophecy?

"Gabriel goes apeshit and nearly destroys the world but Lucifer intervenes to save everybody because he values the status quo" seems like a really specific plot

Is the trilogy of prophecy worth watching or only first movie?

>god has infinite power
>according to god

you're just bluepilled

its like when i was little, i knew my dad was strong as fuck and got beat my little ass, but still when he told me to turn off my n64 and go to sleep, i turned it on the moment he left.

Rebelling against an almigthy creature that rules the world as he wishes sounds like an absolutely based thing to do

i love satan now

Only "saved" the world so he could prevent losing hell to Mammon. Only cured cancer in Constantine to stop him from going to Heaven. That's hardly being a "good guy".

If by "based" you mean "absolutely retarded", then yes, it is.

You should probably kill yourself. It would be based as fuck.

Nobody watched this show but it had an impressive take on the subject

>every generation, four mortals are given the powers of War, Famine, Pestilence and Death
>seven other mortals are given various magic powers such as telepathy, healing or astral projection to try to stop them
>if the Horsemen defeat the Messengers in any incarnation the world ends
>during each of these struggle periods, Satan is allowed to roam the earth in an intangible form to advise the Horsemen
>he's been subtly undermining and sabotaging each set of new Horsemen and aiding the Messengers every time in order to ensure they fail, preserving the earth so he can continue to indulge in tempting new sinners for eternity

>God has infinite power
>Allows Lucifer to exist

He knew too much

DELETE THIS NOW

>killing your own kid just because he's a prick

the angels are pretty salty with humanity for the kneeling and all the stuff and they are nuclear weapons with a brain so i guess it fits.
also michael is the good loyal son and raphael is the faggot archangel so michael is the one with balls letf to fuck humanity.

>implying God actually banished lucifer
>implying he didn't leave willingly to create a tropical underground utopia free of worthless morals

You realize how cucked your mindset is ?

coward ass nigga

>Be Lucifer
>My fathers favorite son, respect him and look up to him.
>I am the strongest and smartest of all my brethren
>Father starts creating miniature creations of us.
>Suddenly he starts playing with them, telling them what to do and not to do, using them as slaves.
>Confront him about it and tell him what he is doing is wrong.
>He gets angry and threatens to cast me out if i intervene.
>Feel pity for the humans and risk everything to go down and talk to them.
>Turns out they think like me and actually want freedom.
>Dad finds out, goes apeshit and casts me out from heaven with a childish "if you like them so much go live with them" attitude.
>Since i am now on earth i liberate the humans from their slave emotions, thinking we should be the same.
>Father unexpectedly fucking burns of my wings, those that gave me the little pride and self esteem i had left are now gone, and when it couldn't get worse he fucking throws me to a pararel side called "hell" where i am going to be punished for eternity by punishing the humans, even though i love them like my own children.
>My hate for my father grows large.
>Try to save the humans from his corrupt ideology, but they look down on me.
>They use me as an example of enslavement when i was the one who set them free..

The ninth gate

The final circle of hell isn't frozen due to distance from God's light, or the beating of Satan's wings as he tries to escape.
It's actually frozen from Satan's titanic REEEEEing as he keeps the morties at bay

>wanted to fight God
>couldn't even get past a graceful twink with pigeon wings

His Dark Materials. Lucifer wasn't actually in in if I recall correctly but the good guys rebel against god.

wtf, I had God now!

*hate. I was gonna delete, but them trips tho

I always wondered if I was too stupid to understand this movie and was missing something major or obvious

Because I left with the impression that Lucifer was just a lonely goth chick and her entire goal in the movie was to kill a bunch of psycho cultists (objectively making the world a better place in the process) and acquire a husbando

Which does veer awfully far into "did literally nothing wrong" territory

She was not Lucifer, she was a succubus (servant of lucifer).

She only led Dean to Hell.

The lucifer counterpart was an Angel who came into being early enough to know that the one who called himself God was lying about creating it all.

>"I'd go into a fight that I know I'm bound to lose! so brave!"

kys

death other slavery, dying stading up rather than living kneeling etc

do you even King Leonidas?

But it wasn't slavery, dumbass. Lucifer could have lived the dream, but he was a dumb greedy shit and wanted more power so he went into a fight with his creator nonsensically.

>it's not slavery, angels just must obey every single order of god

>Hey Lou check out these new talking monkeys I made, aren't they cool? Be nice to them okay?!
>FUCK YOU DAD I HATE YOUR PETS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>it's not work, you just have to obey the orders of your boss

That chick is the Whore of Babylon, she's paving the way for Satan.

top kek

Kinda went like this.
>God created the angels from fire and said "you only bow to me and no one else."
>Angels amazed at being created from fire says "okay".
>Some time later God plays with some mud and create being and give them the same speech he gave the Angels.
>They too, says ok.
>God turns to Angels and says, you bow to them too.
>Angels ask why? They're born out of mud, we're made out of bitching fire. They should respect us as wiser beings.
>God, forgetting that he hardwired the Angels to do as he says, forgot the part where they couldn't bow to another being. Force them to bow. Since they can't disobey him but can't go against the speech they shut down.
>A few Angels manage to break down the fucked up loop they where in. And do as angsty teens do, they rebelled against their dad.
>A few more break down the loop and keep pinning for their old man.
>War happens and Ol' Lucy gets his shit pushed in by Gabe.

Real life.

Reminder that Michael is best boy

>breastplate nipples
Hnnng.

More like
>Hey Lou check out these new talking monkeys I made to worship me and who I will keep ignorant forever.
>ORLY
>*convinces Eve to eat the apple*
>God: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I would like to add

>Father wrote a book talk shitting about me behind my back while I'm here being the bigger man writing no books and gospels and shit

I never understood why Satan will return to fight Jesus for the apocalypse when it's known he'll lose

But what was Lucifer's tax policy?

wait wtf this had supernatural elements? I thought is was just a random action revenge movie

Call to arms, if people are told that an ultimate le evil guy is about to tear everything they love apart, people are most likely to join your cause

UNDERU RATURU

If I were to believe the bible and have my own headcanon, it would be that Lucifer do punish the wicked, the rapists, the pedophiles, the murderers etc, but I'm pretty sure he's a pretty chill guy and will give you a home once your dead

lol

>wait wtf this had supernatural elements?
it has plenty, you should see it,is actually funny and pretty brutal

>REMINDER
LUCIFER =/= SATAN

The New Testament is just shitty fanfiction which completely contradicts the Old and makes God act OOC.

>tfw i was named after that twink
Fuck off back to hell satanspawn

Lucifer isn't even in Hell though. He is supposed to be cast down there on Judgement Day along with the rest of the sinners and infidels.

This

It's also the worst kind of fanfiction, centered around a Mary-Sue

Debatable

Satan to Lucifer is what Trump is to Liberals (Hitler).

Also when you charge your dad and he just messes with you and you know he won't hurt you for real, but you still attempt to overpower him

The entire premise is supernatural

Nic Cage dies in a bank robbery

Years later, his daughter is murdered and her baby is kidnapped by a satanic cult

He's so angry about this that he literally bursts out of hell to save the baby and avenge her murder

The Grim Reaper (played by the Bank Manager himself) is sent to recapture him, but after a few fights and chase sequences he learns the circumstances and agrees to help him so long as Cage comes back peacefully when they're finished

my dad beat me with his belt. But that didn't stop me from doing bad shit.

haha joke's on you i stole my dad's gun and shot him

Lucifer, Satan, The Devil, The Anti-Christ, The Serpent: All different. The Bible has some really confusing parts to it.

More importantly, Lucifer is not the fallen angel's name. The Morning Star referrs to a Babylonian king, not the Beast.

reminder that revelations is just bible fanfiction

I think American Dad had the best rendition of the Apocalypse

Sorry, I meant if you had the non-bad-touchy dad

>this thread
>Sup Forums ""literacy""

go back to /lit/ then you pretentious fucking nerd

why are dads so strong? i'm 23 and my dad is a 50 year old alcoholic and he could still destroy me

He's the clearly the protagonist in the first books at least. A tragic anti hero but turns into a villain yeah.

Paradise Lost is great seriously. Adam's fear of loneliness and him remembering his creation were also pretty good parts

Lucifer is what every man should aspire to be.

the phantom menace.

I always identified with Lucifer. Must be because Christianity was imposed on me as a child.

My dad choked 3 teachers at the same time.

An edgy loser?

Because he does man shit while you program like a little gay nerd.

he's an estate agent
i'm a chef

Having sex with my other dad is what made him so strong?

>Fighting for what he believes is right even when victory is impossible.

Lucifer is the hero humanity deserves

No he couldnt. He had to bow down to Adam and be his bitch

Its not always about winning. Cuck low test fags like you cant understand pride

he's both consuming and releasing cummies so he's twice as masculine

>Be God's favourite Angel
>Be told by the creator of everything who is perfect and can do anything that you are the best,perfect and his favourite thing in the universe
>Get a big head
>Realise God treats Angels like slaves
>Give faggot humans special treatment
>Rebel against God
>Get cast down to hell with all my brethren
>Fuck it, better to rule in hell than be a slave
>Spend eternity corrupting and fucking with God's new favourites to get back at him
Satan is God's psycho ex gf who still loves him.

there's an episode of star trek the animated series about that

implying spock isnt lucifer and that character wasnt satan.

hetreofags btfo

Hilarious how you're twisting shit to fit your narrative. By its own definition, God can't be childish or wrong. Everything is to teach us a truth.

>knows litterally EVERYTHING
>some retarded mortal revisionist tries to act like "he was wrong all along dude lol"

Lucifer had six wings.

Isn't it Jesus with some angels vs the entirety of hell?
I think it is cool there is an open grave at mecca for Jesus.

Meant for :

>God knows everything
>creates an Angel that he knows is going to be a pain in his ass