"England"

"England"

KEK

if they were born and raised in England, what's wrong with it?

nothing, but I suppose it's free (You)s from americans who want to tell everyone which parts of the world are white

"USA"

>Engfrica

lmao looks like Colombia

All of those players are no longer in our national team

By the way, this is Australian team and the most of us don't even know that we have a U-23 soccer team.

"Tunisia"

that's because you're busy fucking young relatives and shitposting about black englishmen

Lol

Poor wyyboi Diskerud :\

Why do countries still fall for the black meme?

Everytime you see U21,U20, U18 etc. dominated by black players and everytime those black players never amount to anything. It feels like they're wasting precious resources on players that are only good when young because of their physicality while the actual good technical players are wasted as they're not given the chances those players get. Even when you look at the current top 20 best players at best only about 3-5 are black. How is it that national teams still haven't realized black players are only good when young because they age faster?

>greeks
>white

"Italy"

yeah thanks you kiwi eating fuck, your national teams are literally named after bbc memes

From left to right

Johnny Stavros, Tommo Papadopolous, Bazza Strinic, Bruce Mizkovic, Davo Donatelli, Pauli "Yutz" Flavorelli, Nikolai Squatovic, Nick Kyrgios, Ta'ma DancesWithWolves, Bernard Tomic, Billy Achilliosovicollini

n-n-nah stefan popodopopopolous is totally a white aussie!

but why so salty? don't see any abo's in our NT compared to the majority of afro-Caribbean's in yours.

You're the obsessive one m8, I couldn't give less of a fuck what some backwards aussie thinks of my national team.

surely abos have more of claim to be in the australian national team than whites

> Backwards

They don't play sokkah, most Rugby League & AFL

>perry kitchen and adu played together

Hilarious desu

It's almost as if they physically mature faster and are more naturally athletic

>It's almost as if they physically mature faster
I literally said that
>How is it that national teams still haven't realized black players are only good when young because they age faster?

>are more naturally athletic
Only in terms of speed which is very important to soccer but isn't everything.

National football is fucking useless with its country mercenaries and no one fucking likes qualifying for important matches where only the ko round is relevent and your nation is unlikely to even make it

>Tunisians are whiter than most Europeans these days
OH NO

spot on

>being this delusional

Why do soccer teams all do this two-line hunching pose for photos? It always just looks weird and uncomfortable.

"France"

live in england loads of people i know look like this, white brit kids are complaining about johnny foreigner and not working being neets/weebs.

Meanwhile, in Bolivia.

france will never win again now... just like every other african nation

>what's wrong with it?
zero accomplishments

this why the UK needs separate flags

''reported :3''

but when these "coloured" players get to their "prime" they will never be called up by the national team, they will probably be playing for middle table championship sides