discord.gg/BYFJe3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OKC

where are all the warrior fans at?

>Cavs
>2-5 in the last 7

wtf is going on jesus christ

whining to the suicide hotline no doubt

Probably buying Harden jerseys as we speak.

>he thinks regular season matters in the National BronvsStefAgainLol Association

they don't have a defense

Why do people unironically believe this? They've only been three years, both teams have been taken to 7 games in playoff series in that span and the western conference is stacked like never before

casualfags that only watch the playoffs, I assume

It feels like LeBron actively doesn't want anything to change on the Cavs, despite there clearly being a need for some change. Does he really think that they can just flip that switch and be fine again? I mean, they have in the past, but it really seems different this time.

Lakers have a real chance at jumping a few spots in the standings. They should have a relatively easy schedule (aside from a Boston game and multiple OKC games) until the ASB, while all the teams above them (Memphis, Brooklyn, Chicago, Phoenix, Charlotte) have way tougher schedules and Memphis/Brooklyn/Phoenix/Charlotte may be involved in trade talks and/or tanking.

The bottom of the West is close, if I had to take a guess, they finish around 6th maybe 7th worst overall in the league, a lot is going to depend on these upcoming games at PHX, DAL, BKN, CHI etc. They are currently sitting 5th worst.

>Same finals ONLY three years in a row
Yeah clearly nothing wrong there

Where do they have to finish for Boston not to get their pick? That should be their biggest concern.

Wanna know how I can tell you're a casual?

Spurs bros...

2-5 to Boston
Of course with a lottery there's always a chance it goes to Boston even if they get 6th or 7th but the chances are way lower

Ideally you'd want to be 9 or 10, the chances are so small of a top 3 pick, you'd be fine rolling the dice

If it's 1 or anything below 5, it goes to PHI
If it's 2 through 5, it goes to BOS

Would the Cavs be better off if they fired Lue?

Oh, so they don't have their pick no matter what, then. That seems really stupid, how did that happen?

Lue literally just seems like he's there to babysit. He doesn't do any strategizing or game planning. Didn't IT say the Cavs don't even have a normal practice schedule?

They don't practice period. Which is dumb as fuck in a professional league.

didn't IT say the cavs don't even practice? that sounds like some epic coaching failure to me.

I just bought 2k18 and started MyGM as the 76ers GM.

What am I in for?

lebron still hadn't taken his revenge on dan gilbert, he wants the cavs to burn to the ground

Nash trade. Phoenix packaged it during their 2014-15 collapse (due to signing IT from the Kings and forcing Dragic offball, causing all kinds of shit and throwing HC Hornacek under the bus for it) to get Brandon Knight in and it went to Philly.

Compound that with the Dwight trade (no winners at this point) and the Lakers 2012 season has had massive ramifications this decade.

night losers

its complicated my vpn friend. lebron has no loyalty to cleveland, he's loyal to akron. when people call him the hometown kid, its not really accurate.

its like kawhi being from riverside and calling him a LA kid

lebron is gone regardless if they can't make the ECF, probably to houston or LA

he's going to san antonio
but I think he wants to leave the cavs in the worst possible condition when he leaves

SUCK MY BALLS WARRIORS FANS AHAHA

You'll be in for a fun ride. I made them two-time champions by the 2020 season.

Fultz- 90OVR
Simmons - 93OVR
TheProcess - 94OVR

what difficulty senpai? I'm playing on hall of fame and the CPU is being total bullshit

Fuck, my Rockets actually exposed the Warriors bros, this is glorious, they had no solutions, completely Exposed

>no mention of Westbrooks 20 assists, Paul George's 36 points, Carmelo's 29, or Steven Adams and his 25 points
baka

Hall of Fame. You have to jump in a lot in the first season. Make sure you turn off the Player Chemistry or whatever its called b/c its annoying as fuck. I changed the starting lineup to: PG-Fultz, SG- Cabarro, SF-Covington, PF-Simmons, C-Embiid. I put Dario as the 6th man and he complains every fucking day. So, to save your sanity turn that shit off.

> During the offseason make sure you seen Fultz to the Athleticm and perimeter scoring training camp and he'll be a beast at the PG.
>Send Simmons to the playmaking training camp and he'll be the next gen. Lebron.
>ThePrcoess should go to the Big Man Offense and Big Man Defense

this game showed us nothing...Houston played like shit, and Golden State played like shit. In a playoff situation neither of these teams are going to be making the terrible passes and ill-advised isos that they were doing.

This. The Warriors are in cruise mode right now. They've shown the NBA they can beat the "best team" in the East anytime they want. Plus, haven't GS beaten the Rockets before in a blow out? So, they're just waiting for the playoffs to start so they can turn it up a notch.

What I'm more curious about are these "trades" that may or may not happen. Like:
Kemba W.
AD/Boogie
Lou Williams/D.Jordan
Everyone on the Cavs team except Lebron

>playing MyGM
Just do MyLeague my guys. All the bs from mygm isn't worth it. Players can't bitch for playing time and the team owner's faggot son doesn't make you trade for Javale McGee or Speights or whoever the fuck, or randomly get rid of your superstar at the deadline for no reason.

practice?

throwing games to scare gm into getting better players

All I saw was desperate passes and ISO from Durant from Rockets defense locking em out, the only guy who got a open look all game was Swaggy P

Wait, your owner's son wanted Javale? Mines wanted Vince Carter and Michael Beasley. BAKA

2-1 so far this season

I got mixed up. The old owner wanted Vince Carter but I said fuck that and just ignored it and he sold the team. The new owner's son becomes assistant GM and automatically overrides me to trade for random shitty useless vet, either Javale or Speights. I was also asked once to to trade for OKC's Dakari Johnson because his PER is (apparently) good, but his potential rating was only a 76 and I had a higher potential backup center on the team but they didn't care. The son told the owner so the owner demanded it. But THEN, the game knows you want him so you're forced to way overpay or get some annoying 3-way trade to get him.
It just isn't worth it for me to play mygm in 2k18. League just gives more control and no forced trades/owner's son/whiny players.
>Kemba
Not going anywhere.

This is my favorite kobe

Lue is OUT. LeBron said it himself.
Mark my words.

I haven't won a single game in 2k18 yet...what the fuck am I doing wrong?

I get good shot + lightly contested and STILL miss every fucking shot. Clips please help me.

they've fucked up the shooting this year, slightly early is more likely to go in than good

I think my problem is that I can't get wide open. The CPU stands around as if I'm trying to ISO every play.

just play the two man game with pick and roll/pop until they're forced to help, then pass to the free man. i play on hall of fame and this is my go-to strategy.

how sad are you guys gonna be when Toronto wins the East only to get BTFO by GS in the finals?

i cant handle the heartbreak

what are the rules about coaches/bench players/inactive players stepping on the court?
any other sport you even put a toe over the line you're in trouble

no you brought this upon yoru self by eating my breadsticks domino is already closed and im going on a hunger strike

Heh, so this is the power of the God Dream huh?

Okay, I'm impressed.

Is this a JoJo reference?

It's a Eva reference.

HxH

Nets pick + TT and Frye for Dwight Howard

who says no?

lebron

Cleveland. They ain't trading that pick. Screencap this.

it only works if they can get a commitment from Lebron and IT, which I agree is unlikely

>mfw I smell weed in the locker room

OKC is 5-2 against the top six teams (top three of each conference) with one loss coming after leading by 23 and the other after leading by 19. They'll be a serious threat if the bench doesn't fuck up so hard in playoffs.

jump in the /nfl/ server for todays games

---> discord.gg/BYFJe3g discord.gg/BYFJe3g discord.gg/BYFJe3g

> in it
Pats are >my team so i guess nba is rigged. knew it.

>losing to the Cockshits
>getting jayed on AND blocked by Fartden in clutch time
Is Curry the biggest fraud in sports history?

anyone watching the NFL-counterprogramming today?

>Knicks / Lakers
>Nets / Pistons

HMMMMMMMM

i forgot why jordan picked the wizards of all teams for his dusk years

Nah Drumpf actually cured my addiction to the NFL

>Leave Curry to me

1. Where did he say that?
2. If this is true, who the fuck would replace Lue?

He’s referring to the song “Ultralight Beam” on Kanye West’s album “The Life of Pablo” in which Kanye says:
We on a ultralight beam
We on a ultralight beam
This is a god dream
This is a god dream
This is everything

Cavs would hang up

lets go lakers lets go

Are HOU the biggest threat to the Warriors?

Will the LeBron still join the Rockets next season if they win the title after what happened with KD?

No deal.

>39 FGA
He is the realest kobe's son

>ywn be Harden's shabbos goy

>Are HOU the biggest threat to the Warriors?
Probably. The east is shit. And the Spurdoras are worried about political activism rather than basketball

>Ty Lue on Isaiah Thomas' comments about holding players accountable and taking guys out of the game that aren't doing the right thing: "That’s why they’re players and I’m the coach."

He gone

I can live without Lonzo bros. i need big ballers in my life

Or Houston, or OKC, or Spurs

this Celtie game is litty

no one is watching those bums play

>celshits
>magshit

I hate being a Celtics fan, why are so constantly shit?

Not Kobe's son. Just has Kobe's green light. His coach lets him do whatever the fuck he wants, it's why he pulls up from 35 feet at least 3 times every game.

>mfw they offer me some

I got tickets for the Kings Mavs game. I get to watch superstars Zach Randolph and Dirk Nowitzki square off.

She's been a fan for like 4 years

Can someone tell me how Embiid knows French? He never lived in France?

Not this shit again. Oh well, at least we get to teach ANOTHER stupid idiot about world history.

This would be a lot cooler 10 years ago

Africans speak African, not French. That's pretty cool he picked up a language on his own

He eats a lot of french fries