Obama is the worst president of all time

A major terrorist attack happened and Obama is meeting with fucking black lives matter tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgO83mLE0sc
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/07/01/executive-order-united-states-policy-pre-and-post-strike-measures
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks America

He is a muslim. What did you expect?

Obama was a massive failure at every front.

pretty sure he's already friends with George Soros who is the financial backer for Black Lives Matter.

We stopped that one on the train. WE CAN'T DO EVERYTHING!

Do you really want Obama to come over to your country and weigh in on this?

>elect a fucking Nigger to be your President
>what could possibly go wrong?

Can we get rid of this nigger piece of shit already?

This

Always thought Trump was crazy when he said Obama was Muslim, he was red pilled all this time

Nigs are going to nig. What else can one say?

To be fair, it's not like he could have seen an attack coming and I'm sure the event was already scheduled to happen.

Plus, it's not like his country is under attack. Let France deal with their irate Muslims.

I hope he "helps" Hillary by showing up at all her campaign stops to give her his endorsement. Even democrats are starting to get sick of his face.

No one is paying attention to that block head anymore. All eyes are on Trump.

Not really the point. The world and his country is going to shit and he's too busy being a part of this bullshit.

>ugh...My fellow Americans...ugh..It was a tragedy...um..But I pledge to aid with full support* to help those attacked
>*support includes talking and 0 military action
>few months later
>ugh...My fellow Americans...ugh..It was a tragedy...um..But I pledge to aid with full support* to help those attacked

Rinse and repeat for his whole presidency.

So he's meeting with French Lives Matter tonight?

well they are also terrorists.

This, why would King Nig stop to make a speech and pretend to cry every time a shitskin goes boom in a shitskin country?

Got to set up that Day of Rage n shit.

>if if ififififif if if
>okie dokie

I'll totally be watching. wouldn't miss it

what is with all this squiggly sandspeak

He is not the president of France. He can't do shit about this. Especially when French themselves haven't done anything to fix the issue other than the standard intelligence procedures..

Fuck other countries

Lets focus on us right now, dumb globalist

his thing got cucked by terror

>major terrorist attack in France
>Obama has a meeting with American terrorists

Par for the course really.

Bump

All hail king nigger

This was scheduled like four/five days ago. What the fuck are you on about?

You're acting like a child. The president, nobody for that matter, can just drop prescheduled appointments and meetings based on shit that occurred literally four hours ago. Are you high?

We just had five Dallas officers shot and six others critically wounded. We have severe racial tensions and a crisis going on here, stateside. A recent report was done which found that Black men are objectively (read: statistically) treated with more force than their white counterparts, although the same report found NO racial bias in shootings. At the very least, however, there is a pattern of systemic violence against blacks and use of unwarranted force against them. Look it up if you must.

The president can't turn a blind eye to his own nation because you're a petulant child. Most Americans, including myself, are sorry for what occurred in France, but we have our own problems.

Shitty bait thread. Fucking stupid. This is equivalent to calling off a parent-teacher meeting about your own child to console your neighbor about his failing kid. We all have priorities; America is the #1 for us.

Kindly fuck off, you leaf degenerate faggot fuck. You leafs are always butting into shit that has nothing tl do with you. Worry about Trudeau.

Look, what happened in France had nothing to do with Islam. It was just an unfortunate accident.

Hillary's 2008 opposition research turned all that shit up

Hillary is the OG birther

youtube.com/watch?v=UgO83mLE0sc

shutup obama

why do all niggers circle the wagon around such a failed president?

you realize he's half white right

>Truck loaded with weapons and explosives
>Accident

Yeah, EXCEPT I'm white you fucking idiot.
>Ignore our own problems
>Tend to the wounds of someone else

This is literally what you fucking sound like, you imbecile. That's why Germany, Sweden and France are in the trouble they're in.
>the refugee crisis, must halp dem ;_;

Like I said, we have massacres to deal with ourselves. Let France and the rest of the EU make statements. Obama will do so most likely tomorrow morning.

Fuck off.

You aren't from around here, are you boy?

>Murders in his country about blacks and police
>Murders in another country about terror
>Going to deal with the murders in his country first
>Sup Forums will complain about this no matter what he does

MEANWHILE
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/07/01/executive-order-united-states-policy-pre-and-post-strike-measures

Trump postponed his VP announcement, why can't Obama postpone his bullshit conference with domestic terrorists?

To be even more fair, the townhall meeting was prerecorded and is just airing tonight.

Calling somebody a nigger is not an argument

>a fucking leaf

Trump is not the acting president. Trump is running for president.

Obama is the active president. He must tend to his own country's matters. Is Trudeau giving a press conference as we speak?

Like I said,
>Fuck Off.

Your thread is dead as shit because even Sup Forums realizes how fucking stupid this is. How fucking terrible are you? Are you even trying to beat Australia?

So he's meeting the French representatives, what's wrong?

>The president, nobody for that matter, can just drop prescheduled appointments and meetings based on shit that occurred literally four hours ago. Are you high?

What an insipid and empty reply. Embarrassing.

Just take him out and end his miserable existence. He's either criminal, insane or the most stupid person to surface this planet.

>The president, nobody for that matter, can just drop prescheduled appointments and meetings based on shit that occurred literally four hours ago.

You have to be 18+ to post here. Mods, please do your fucking jobs.

Nigger Obama doing his best to make Americans hate their next-door neighbor.