THESE COMMENTS ARE LITERALLY Sup Forums
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-w_SpQm4tgY

bump

WTF I love YouTube now :D

Good

Imagine how you will be treated as a minority under these people

>brown pride

>nature correcting itself

Like under any uneducated people who were raised on TV instead of actual textbooks and lections. I understand their feelings towards their ex-masters but they should know that most of the modern white Americans have nothing to do with it, not even talking about Europeans.

hearing white american men whinge is pretty pathetic

but damn that's some hate

Non-meme: why do you think white men are committing suicide?

Smarter people tend to kill themselves more often. Idiots don't get depressions n sgiet.

then why does Russia have such a high suicide rate?

Your nothing but a bunch of alcoholic byldos

Maybe due to economic reasons

maybe all those years of communism destroying their culture. seems similar to what's happened to white america as of late.

>"The white men never builds he mashes & destroys"

All throughout history "white" men have needed special laws to protect their jobs and special status. Basically whites only affirmative action. Those privileges are no longer in place.

Because we are naturally smart. I know many smart people and an average Russian seems like an alright person to me.

>am*rica
what a joke of a country

The niggers dont realize it yet, but they would starve and fight among each other for a bite of a nigger carcass if whites were gone

>mfw reading wh*Toid posts

Fuck all wh*ToiDs

I am Greek

please let me move to finland

That's some real obliviousness to reality.

THREE TRUTHS THAT INVALIDATE YOUR WHITE TEARS:

1: WHITES ARE LIARS. You savages have a tendency to project and deflect, and outright LIE about anything that highlights your satanic nature. Male and Female, young and old, you sickos wouldnt know truth if it kicked you in the face. No? Lmao ask the Native Americans about your 'treaties'.

2: WHITES ARE EVIL. This is NOT up for debate, as history and current events prove this BEYOND ALL DOUBT. No other race has launched nukes, stolen as much land, killed as many indigenous peoples, ruined as many ecosystems and invented truly sick things such as necrophilia, bestiality, pedophilia, transgenderism, feminism, homosexuality, atheism, satanism, racism, weaponized viruses, STD's and STI's, world war, the school to prison pipeline, jim crow, the transatlantic slave trade, manifest destiny, serial killing, redlining....whew. AND SO MUCH MORE. Whites have done SO MUCH SHEER EVIL TO EVERY RACE ON THE PLANET at some point. But there is good news, you reap what you sow. Which highlights truth #3:

3: WHITES ARE DYING. From the Opioid plague, to the new outbreak of hepatitis A and HIV (due to shared needles from shooting heroin) NTM, the massive upspike of colon and skin cancers, Suicides of despair, Birthrates that have fallen PAST THE POINT OF RECOVERY, and so on.

YOUR SINS HAVE FOUND YOU OUT. THERE IS NOWHERE TO RUN OR HIDE. YOU ARE ALL WITNESSING THE VENGEANCE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD VS YOUR SATANIC RACIST CAVE BEAST RACE.

Go ahead. Buy all the guns you want. Form your hate group tiki torch marches, scream, rage, mob up, whatever. IT WONT SAVE YOU.

400 years of pain. 400 years of humiliation, death and despair. 400 years of disenfranchisement and double standard laws from double dealing whites.

YOU ARE ALL ALREADY DEAD. YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT YET.

WE OUTNUMBER YOU.
WE REMEMBER YOU.
NO ONE HAS FORGOTTEN.
NO ONE HAS FORGIVEN.

Enjoy the time you have left. JUSTICE IS COMING. Tick tock.

Why don't whites bring them back? Makes no sense that they'd let them go.

>average white male in the early 21st century
what the fuck happened?

So why aren't whites doing anything about it?

it starts with a "j"

what kind of retarded question is this?
people commit suicide. why are you trying to make it sound like a racial thing?

When was the last time you heard of a black man committing suicide?

that's right

clearly you know nothing about suicide statistics. I'll forgive you though, even though all you had to do was take 5 seconds to google.

Those spikes were all economic downturns though,correct?

Jerusalem?

ok sorry, i am the one retarded. i had no idea. i can't explain this. maybe blacks get shot before they even have a thought of committing suicide.

no, they've been steadily increasing every year.

This is good news.

Why

Whites deserve to pay their dues.

He hates wh*Tes

So have your population

stop committing suicide

How do we stop the non-whites from taking over lads?

b-b-but it is a rate that is increasing

kys wh*Toid

>Your time is ticking Axios. Just worry about sunscreen, opioids and meth. Enjoy.
kek

this shit-heap isn't worth saving. Let them take over and burn it all to the ground.

Why should we? No point defending a broken system in any way

Yeah, that was creepy too.

hwhites dindu nuffin it's all jews pretending to be hwhite and manipulating the genius hwhite ubermensch

>flag

Honestly they actually make some good points, especially on topics such as drug use, suicide, etc.

dats right kids it's da joo man be oppressin us n shieeet

I don't jave any evidence that can dispute that claim.

>that post
>that flag
>those numbers

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US!? LEAVE US ALONE!

To stop blaming all your troubles on us and treat us like monsters.

>To stop blaming all your troubles on us and treat us like monsters.
Stop being monsters. Or are you "merely pretending"?

>Or are you "merely pretending"?

Are you? It's hard to believe anyone can be this brainwashed and dumb to think that millions of people are engaged in some kind of huge conspiracy intend on ruining everything you like just because.

saved

HAHAHAHAHAHA COMMIE SCUM DESERVES IT

Minority implies you'll be treated as a human wh*Te animal.

You're right, whites must organize quickly.

Is Sup Forums angry again? It seems so.

Treated just like everyone else in Trinidad

>americans

Thats an awful shoop

Stop being a self hater

Stop spamming this board you autistic leaf faggot.

"no"